81 decides what I Put on my card

81 decides what I Put on my card.

Nothing you stupid fuck because chase sapphire preferred isnt a card you can put gay pictures on. Its an entry level luxury card, they want that shit to look iconic.

Why are you but hurt faggot

He's talking about the name. Dumb coon.

I tried

That doesnt even make sense you fuckwit. Its his name or nothing. CSP isnt a card you can put pictures on. It isnt an option. OP is a fag as usual and this thread is pointless.

Bro chill tf out stop getting your chode wet

A pic of maddy mccan

Roll

Your thread failed stop samefagging. Youre not getting le ebin meme pics like you planned. Sage.

Not true. You can put any name on the card. That's why they ask on the forms. Maybe when you grow up and become big and strong you'll be able to apply for credit and see for yourself. Stay in school, champ. It won't help you but at least it'll keep you busy.

Im not op so my thread didnt fail faggot

roll

rolling for gay sex

81 get

Yeah

>projecting this hard

Maybe when you grow up to be big and strong youll realize that OP is fishing for meme pics like a faggot and none of them are going on the card because CSP doesnt have that option, id know because i pay the $95 a year to have it because im not a poor faggot. And your retarded theory is just that because literally no one is giving name suggestions. Youre a fucking idiot.

81 nigga

pls

81 rn

Put nothing you fag

What?

Put a gif on your card

Again

OP WILL NOT DELIVER.

CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED DOESNT ALLOW PICS ON THEIR CARDS.

OP IS A FAG, SAGE

It will if you spray paint that shit on or stick your card in a printer

Yeah because this fucking idiot is going to spray paint a picture from a cantonese competitive button fastening forum onto his credit card by hand without defacing the information on the card and destroying it. Are you literally this retarded? Sage.

Its called skillz bro
Do you got em

How did all of you faggots miss the Ghostbusters reference on this card?

Is this you?

So you know this thread is retarded and pointless because none of the pics will end up on the card. And you have been dumping pics all along anyways trying to get le ebon get.

Why? Sage.

No because nobody cares about the Ghostbusters

An pink guy pic :3

>Actually paying to use a credit card

Wow. You really are retarded.

Its gotta be him

No he is old meme

Found the underage b&

That's smart, that way when you go to use it and they ask for id and the names don't match.

>being too poor to afford a card that has some of the best cardholder perks available

It doesnt matter, your credit is too low to be approved anyways. Sage.

The classics were good but the new one made me cringe so hard i disliked all of them

Try again faggot. 809 here. I use the Chase freedom and Amex blue cash. I pull in between $100 and $200 in rewards a year for free. Why? Because I don't pay card fees or interest.

There is zero point in paying credit card fees unless you're going to come out significantly ahead financially...which you usually don't.

Only AMEX allows aliases and fake names. Probably because AMEX is literally nigger tier and isnt accepted by most businesses so they do anything to try and get more card holders. Chase sapphire preferred doesnt allow anything but your own name, and they absolutely dont let people destroy the cards distinct image by putting gay pictures on it. So again OP is a fag and wont deliver. Sage.

That's probably the stupidest thing I'll read today and I'll probably be on Sup Forums the whole time.

Tis true tho
Fuck the feminists

>Amex
>Nigger tier

Wrong again, faggot. They win best cardholder perks year in and year out. Also their customer service is top notch. An American almost always answers the phone. Lots of places don't take them because their card fees are high to support said customer service.

so close

Rrrrrrrrrolll em

I break even on this card. If you think spending 10k in a year is difficult and unusual then yeah you are obviously a poorfag. Neither of the cards you listed have perks comparable to CSP so obviously you dont know wtf you are talking about.

If you were so smart you would have gotten a chase sapphire prefferred and received the free 60,000 points you get by spending 4k in 3 months, and then closing the line before the first year because the fee doesnt occur until after 1 year. Instead you popped your cherry on the freedom card and now you cant because chase doesnt allow you to collect multiple bonuses from them across any of their cards. Dumbass.

Sage.

A big black cock..

Nigger

So you break even? That's cute. You just proved my argument. Great job.

WWJD

Ok so what good is a credit card that only gas stations take? Are you literally retarded? Have fun trying to use that dogshit card internationally, in the US maybe half of vendors accept it but literally fucking NOBODY accepts amex in other countries. Get a world card or stay home. Sage.

>Only gas stations take

Perhaps you should try the Hilton card from Amex.

Because i dont use this card for just points, and have other cards that i do earn on? Are you retarded? Chase sapphire prefferred is my travel card, its one of the best for that. Again points back is not the only perk you need to consider when choosing a card.

But youre too stupid to know that. Which is why you took the freedom card for a measely 20,000 free points instead of CSP for 60,000 free points, and now its too late to take that superior offer because chase wont let you. Try again in 5 years poorfag. Sage.

Perhaps you should try staying elsewhere other than at fucking hiltons lmfao.

>Pays money for his card
>Claims the extra points are free
I can't tell if you're autistic or trolling

You prefer Holiday inn then I guess. Pretty pleb tier

checked. thx annon

You get 60,000 points for free as a bonus if you spend 4k within 3 months of opening the card. This is ontop of the 1% cashback (2% for travel/dining) you get normally. That means you spend 4k, you end up with at least 640$ cash back as a bonus. The $95 yearly fee is waved the first year so you can just cash out and close the like before the first fee kicks in. Theres maybe one other card out there that has such a large intro bonus, CSP is one of the best.

Youre just stupid, learn to read. Sage

So what went on the card? Literally nothing? Sage

roll