Where do you download your music?

Where do you download your music?

Itunes store, nice try NSA

where else?
the INTERNET

because NSA needs to ask Sup Forums where music is most downloaded from

My CDs, bandcamp, and that one place we know about

You also believe the cia gives everbody free drugs dont you?

what.cd

>tfw will never experience what.cd
I was too dumb when it was alive and now I will never be able to see how it is
Feels sad man

Deezloader and Soulseek for the more hard to find music. easy game easy life

i exclusively use soulseek and i've yet to not be able to find something in a reasonable quality (v1 or better)

>tfw RED doesn't even come close to wcd but it's the best thing available

soulseek, rutracker. RED and apollo at times too.

i was thinking of doing the interview for red. did you guys (or anyone itt) do it? how hard is it? i looked through the prep webpage and it was all basic shit.

they ask random questions regarding information on the interview preparations page. pretty easy. however, i had to wait for 6 hours in an irc queue. moreover, they terminated my account a few months later since my dynamic ip matched the ip of some recently banned user and i had to contact the owner. such a pain in the ass. only got unbanned in june. i'd rather apply for apollo if i were you.

do they do irc interviews as well? or email applications or whatever?

irc.apollo.rip

they only do irc interviews

alright cool, thanks guys.

NICE TRY NSA

Enjoy your transcodes and shit tags

Amazon Music

just do what he does OP

lately I've been downloading those automated playlists on youtube.

I've never come across any transcodes, and I check the spectrals on everything I download

Tags are an easy fix

I know this a flac thread and I don't want to derail this thread, just one quick question

is there a difference between cd rip mp3 or web store bought download mp3 ?

Enjoy the excellent 128 kbps quality

web-bought is probably more reliable. cds are naturally 16/44, so you would have to compress a bit and do it correctly, plus you don't know who ripped it unless you ripped it yourself.

thanks, enjoy your 12TBs of FLACs that sound exactly the same

but they dont

Like half a dozen blogs, rutrack, slsk, apollo, and rbt.

doubtful

RED. I upload the FLAC I download from there to slsk though.

Bless you, user.

Btw, kind of a tangeant, but does Red have Joanie Sommers (Positively The Most! especially) above 192 or 256 kpbs? Haven't been able to find the album anyone at 320 (or FLAC).

Thanks for replying. I rip my cds using exact audio copy (EAC) for archiving but lately been downloading web store mp3. I just want something to listen to in my phone with better sound quality. Looking into portable player that flac ready also.

anywhere*

it's a MEME. a MEME.

>muh 64kbps

rutracker and the what.cd refugees discord mostly

please

What are 320 kbps MP3?

something a pleb uses if they don't have any hard drive space for flac

>does Red have Joanie Sommers (Positively The Most! especially) above 192 or 256 kpbs? Haven't been able to find the album anyone at 320 (or FLAC).
Can anyone that has a RED account please check this? I just need to know.

Share threads

Share threads, Spotify, occasionally Soundcloud (rip)
Is Bandcamp good for anything other than indies?

I search on mp3 sites for 320kb bitrate single songs and double check the track length and file size to make sure they are actual cd or digital rips and not transcodes or anything and then convert them to flac because im a brainwashed flac placebo faggot and think the format sounds better than mp3 just because. the silence is deeper and the highs and lows sound more separated. i'm on my third strike from my isp so i literally cant torrent or anything so this is the only way.

its on slsk

Bandcamp hasn't been a place exclusively for indies for while now. Sufjan's stuff is on there. Marissa Nadler is on there. Jenny Hval is on there.

>converting a lossy format to lossless
It's like you want to lose quality.

Learn to read.

learn to search and get the fuck out of mu, shit

Fuck off, dumbass. I'm not about to wait 6 hours for shitty download speeds. It's probably a transcode anyway.

nobody owes you shit, nigger, and nobody's gonna deliver free content to you on a golden plate if you're a lazy fuck.

Didn't ask anyone to. Asked for someone to CHECK if it was on RED. Jesus fucking christ.

rutracker, if rutracker doesn't have it, piratebay or rarbg. Only retards actually need private shit like what, it's incredibly easy to find good flac uploads with logs on public sites. If I want something somewhat unknown/ hard to find, I still always manage to find it by asking people online.

how can you tell if something has been transcoded

spek