Sup Forumsiggas we need your help, my boi mike's toe has a huge ass ulcer and he cant get pussy anymore or work...

Sup Forumsiggas we need your help, my boi mike's toe has a huge ass ulcer and he cant get pussy anymore or work. Mike had to start a gofundme because his only source of income is his job at Chick-fil-A. help mike out , #pay4mikestoe

michaels-foot-surgeryliv-expenses

Heres Mike

sounds like mike needs some tin snips and a red hot piece of cast iron.oh and maybe some control over his diabetes

ew

lol yankee faggots with their doctors that charge $80,000 to treat an external ulcer

enjoy being china, russia and the entire continent of africa's bitch by 2020

that is aids

If you say so, Nigel.

yeah i think thats the reason for not getting pussy, not the fucked up toe

Fuck Mike. I have enough niggers to support without his lazy white ass taking more money. Bolt cutters and whiskey is your solution.

Heres what mike has to say about not getting any donations

that's discusting

>he says as he sucks arab/black dicks
At least we're still allowed to vote for a populist

Christ that's an ugly toe. I'm sending $10 to have it removed

>OP obvious troll trying to get Sup Forums started into trolling that guy

Anyway why doesn't he have health insurance? Shouldn't he have health insurance because of Obama care?

See, I just walk into my GPs office, get an appointment for an OP, and I'll have this thing fixed within the month for about 50quid max.

Your system sucks ass.

>...but you have it for Starbucks, cigarettes, beer, Sat night out, Scensty and more...

That guy actually got quite an attitude for someone who is asking for the charity of others.

He can not cover the bills, and he can not work. I know him I am just trying to help him

raise $15,000 in online requestes

zip tie it till it falls off

pocket the cash

an earlier picture

>He can not cover the bills, and he can not work

What bills? Also if he can't work should he be able to get welfare?

I'm taking this to pol

at least pray for this man

> what he said on the gofundme page
The funds I am asking for will help cover our living expenses added to my wife SS disability check she gets for her MS and other health issues that keep her from working. I need to get a sense of how much I will have before September comes so I can go to my pre-op appt and be ready for surgery. I have some saved up but not nearly enough to cover expenses and have some in case of emergency or issues come up with my recovery. Im rarely out of work and this issue has me deeply concerned. I had to step down from my Mgmt position at my job due to my foot issue as I couldn't keep up with demands of the job. Once I'm recovered I can again return back to my Mgmt position.

Fuck you! Get quotation mark Mike quotation mark some fucked Obama care no. Subsidy she uhh d five it. get in that expandedMedicare shitwith some Trumpcare spices.

>prayers

That sure will help.

>Get quotation mark Mike quotation mark some fucked Obama care no. Subsidy she uhh d five it. get in that expandedMedicare shitwith some Trumpcare spices.