Give me one good reason why public nudity should be illegle? Its not hurting anyone

Give me one good reason why public nudity should be illegle? Its not hurting anyone

Because of this

ass stains and pubes on public seats?

go look in a mirror and see yourself with the lowest beauty standard of other people you can imagine
then say that again, you fuckin sweaty neckbeard basement dweller

Also learn some proper grammar op.

Because people have to sit somewhere and that creates hygiene problems.

look at the tits on the guy in the back. i feel bad for that dude. unless he likes them i guess?

this

I'm in need for a word that describes pancake man boobs.

That's hot.

Flapjacks.

Bam. Shut this thread down real quick.

>Its not hurting anyone
Wrong. The only people who want to be naked are the ones who really ought not to be. It hurts my eyes and the eyes of anyone who glances at them.

pure, concentrated, unadulterated, medical grade virginity.

MORALS.

We are not animals. We have social rules and taboos. That's in part what makes us the leading race of this world.
Fuck you with your neckbearist stupid questions..

Because only ugly stupid people do it.
If hot girls started doing it then it'd be just fiiiiiiiiiiiine

What if you bend over and somebody shoves something up ones add?

in small towns or villages (like tribes in africa) it can work but in big metro cities it will turn into sodoma and gomora

>morals from a christian centered theme
Neckbeard detected
>reason why not
hygiene and safety

Because then great cities will turn into what is essentially india

Nice digits.
Checkd

fpbp

Fuck off backwards faggots if it doesn't directly affect you in anyway than you shouldn't care
>inb4 degeneracy
Stop sexualising the human body then bible fags

Because I shouldn't have to explain to my kid why having no pride will get you no where hence the nudist and explain to him what a boner is at 5 years old

THis. Most people that like running around naked are the very ones that shouldn't be

>Stop sexualizing the human body.

The human body is meant to be sexualized you stupid nigger.
If we just stopped sexualizing people, completely, 100% of the population. We'd go extinct within a generation.

People FUCK each other because they sexualize the person's body.
How's it going to look if tits no longer get a man hard? If pussy no longer gets a man hard? If abs no longer get a woman wet,

How's it going to look you stupid nigger.

People would get erections all the time. You'd get all sorts of situation where peoples erections would rub against somebodies else butt.
It would be rape land.

As long as public nudity is not sexual in nature or intended to shock, then it is purity.

ITT: Jesus fags and backwards people who are scared to see people naked

Because I don't want to explain to my kids why... your dick is so small.

It would still be lived as sexual to a lot of people.
If it were to happen I couldn't help but stare at girls all day. There is no way.
Then I'd get accused of stare-raping them and all that bullshit.

Dumb reason, you probably have a micro penis anyway

>smell and bodily fluids
>thousands of years of moral repression
>fat

its only ever fat / ugly people

Not people bathe, not everyone is a disgusting neckbeard like you

Bump

What's the positive aspect of being naked to you?
Where to I keep I money and my phone?
Can't even walk barefoot cause the floor is disgusting so everyone walks around with flip flop and shit.
Cold at times, also very easy to hurt yourself.

lol

have you ever eaten pussy? Unless she's straight out of the shower the sweat and shit will make you gag.

You think people got time to shower every hour?

Because people's ass and broad's cunts will smell super bad in the summertime

You could easily buy a bag for that and it should be freedom for people to decide if they want to be naked or not

except without clothes the sweat will more easily evaporate to avoid swamp ass

I mean if we went back to the era of when people worked hard, and kept their bodies in shape by doing manual labor tasks, then yes, nudity would be A-OK.

However, now that we got lardo and lardette with pretty undesirable looking bodies.. I'll have to pass.

Its not up to you its up to them if they want to be naked. Whats so wrong with that if it doesn't affect you in any way?

None of you faggots have brought up what really matters

>chemicals and dirt and grime all over my naked body
>no protective barrier to keep it all out
>doing any work at all, with sparks, heat, cold, abrasive things, sharp things, etc
>sun and skin cancer

Clothing is for protection, hiding the nude body is a secondary thing

First and foremost because I don't want to see 100% of the naked bodies in that image, let alone other ones of an even more revolting nature.

The other reasons such as the logistical ones don't even fucking NEED to be touched on when the risk of seeing Lemonparty on the streets is enough of a reason.

I have to see their lard swing around.

Checked but he never said anything about Christian morals. Your reading comprehension sucks

Nobody here mentioned the Bible you fucking cuck.

Biological contamination is greater as this poses a clear health risk to the public.

This. Also just the continual hint of bowel from seepage.

https : // vimeo.com/ 157883112

better around 6:00

because I will rape people

Dont get it, just some kid

>Give me one good reason why public nudity should be illegle? Its not hurting anyone
My religion forbids you from doing it !

my religion prohibits clothing
respect my diversity

There's at least a dozen people there and all you saw was a kid?

It's that small so it fits them better.
Tell them that.

Then sweaty people would leave a pool o sweat in busses etc.

have you seen the general public? It's not a pretty sight. I rather they kept their clothes on.