Would you like to eat meat form girls if it was available in stores?

Would you like to eat meat form girls if it was available in stores?
Also would you work in girl meat processing facility?

um no

No...no, I don't think so.

wtf is wrong with you

Why do you keep posting this shit? I don't have a problem with most fetishes, but this is just weird and gross. Nobody else is fucked in the head quite like you are. Fuck off.

Please stop using Erene for your human meat threads.
-The Management

Fuck off g hannelius guy

Sure, trying doesn' t harm anyone. Maybe I even like it. I do want to see the picture of the girl I am eating, so I don' t accidentally eat grannies.

Yes and yes , but only high-quality Republican girl meat.

/thread

I would if it were meat from an attractive white girl no older than 35

Only a girl aged 15 to 25 can become meat and under certain conditions:
>commit any crime
>be sold by parents
>dont pass secondary school certificate
> be choosen in lottery that takes 20% of girls population
>give up voluntarily

bump

Da fuq is wrong with you?

no fatties

you can get prion eating the same meat as you are, even cooking won't kill this shit
prion are mishape protein and cooking denature protein by mishaping them its useless because this is how prion work.

there is no safe way to cook meat contamined with prion.

I wanna bbq at o.p place :)

Girls are graded every year from A to F. Grade is based on their beauty and health
Grades are meant to define a girl's destiny
for ex: grade A girl can be whole splitroasted alive
grade F girl can be only grinded for pet food

BAIT
BOT

The same spelling error every time

bump

Moar of this bitch

That ain't even the same person.

Fuck yeah. I'd be the dude manning the machine that puts a hole through the cunts heads and kills them instantly and humanly.

Occasionally I'd fuck a head hole.

thi s is wonderful.

i'd eat the right, left would be used as a fuckslave

nice log

yes and no. wouldn't mind working on a girl farm though. what age would be optimal for slaughter? 13 or so?

as he told 15-25yo

only from the brain or spine.

the costs of feeding the girl for an extra ten years would be prohibitive and wouldn't yield very much more lean meat. i suspect that, economically, an even younger age of around 8-10 might be ideal.

they dont have much meat

bump

but you'd save on many years of housing, feeding, medical care etc. unless the you want the cost per kg to be in the range of caviar, you have to take these things into account. also, after a few years of girl breeding, fast growing breeds would probably yield a large amount of meat in only a few years time. but perhaps i'm exceeding on the scope of this thread.

Having a daughter would be the risk that your daughter will be drawn, or the investment in that you will sell her.

fatties would be for animals in zoos

I'd try anything once tbh

Yes and yes

nice meat

also if girl is older she has a diffrent flavour due to hormones
and has develeoped tits

the same is probably true for beef, but most people are still eating the affordable industrial stuff.
and when is the last time you ate utters? i get the feeling you haven't given this a lot of thought.

tits can be used to produce lard for example

why only republican meatgirls?

lard, while delicious, isn't going to bread on the table for the farmer. lean meat is where it's at. have you even considered the political obstacles? and while i suspect that demand will come with availability, it may never be sufficiently great to warrant and facilitate the societal changes necessary to put girl meat on the shelves at your local supermarket. the feminist movement wouldn't be amused, for example.

I think that rules in this would provide an enough meat for society
Also i would add this:
>If she would pass 25 yo she can be pregnant
>A-B grade can have min 1 max 3 children ( one of them must be a girl)
>C-D grade min 1 max 2 (and atleast one girl like before)
>E-F grade only a one invitro girl

is this a you love you lose thread? because I just lost

M-moar plz

i don't think those rules are very realistic or efficient. you'd have to upheave the entire legal system for example, while with the bio industry model you'd only have to add an exemption. and do you know that drugs, both legal and illegal are stored in fat for many years after consumption? then there's disease, meat quality, social disruption caused by broken families. these are all avoidable in the industrial farming model.

Society would be accustomed to the fact that young women are going for meat.

ummm, some of us are...

What the fuck is this autistic shit.

>hurr durr I'm edgy and wanna kill women for my pleasure cus I can't get one

Jesus Christ I cannot imagine how ugly and disgusting the OP is.

really dude?

in your fantasy, you mean? i really don't think you're taking this very seriously.

it's yer mom... she's into weird shit

Yes and yes.

Absolute faggots in this thread need to go back to fucking facebook.

Yes.

Of course the family would be sorry for their daughter (or not if she sold it) but the faith society would be stronger. In general, young women would be considered worse than the rest of the population, and the coercion of having at least one would cause the thinking, "My daughter has become meat like one of many."

Please stop using this site. You do not belong here.

Go back to whatever normies infested, woman championing shithole you came from.

Fucking nerds go eat some dick if ur hungry for human flesh faggets

HOw would htis even work? You'll have to get a fridge large enough to hold a person. Then you'll have to learn how to clean out the guts and butcher the mean. You'll also have to know how to cook the damn thing. It's not like steaks you get from supermarkets, you can't just trim the tendon and fat off.

>meat form girls

Like girls made of meat? What kind of meat? Is that their final form?

George Soros pls go

all humans and subhumans like women are made from bones, meat, fat, skin and some of other stuff

you have two options - bucher a whole girl yourself or buy already choped parts of girls from store

Stop with this shitty kind of posts faggot(OP)

and you normie go drink coffe in starbucks that was buyed by your parent's cash

only if it's raw and still attached to a (living) girl

Why do you keep asking us this?
No, I wouldn't. Especially not from such a sexy girl.
I'd eat her out, though.

eating alive? tartare?

>HOw would htis even work? You'll have to get a fridge large enough to hold a person.
can your fridge hold a cow? or a pig?

>go to Sup Forums
>asks people tf is wrong with them

Fuck off

something like that

>You'll have to get a fridge large enough to hold a person.
>It's not like steaks you get from supermarkets
this is advanced stupid. do you know even where meat comes from? your realize it's cut off from animals, right? in what way can't that be done to people? you realize steaks don't actually come in steak form naturally, right?

>you can't just trim the tendon and fat off.
actually, that's exactly what you can do. what do you think humans are made from? do you think humans are indestructible?

or like that for industial purpose

I would definitely eat humans as I have no compassion for most of them. Oh and I don't eat animal products but I don't consider myself vegan because of what I mentioned.

then you should find some nice girl and try eat her

bump with nice meat