What does Sup Forums think of interracial relationships?

What does Sup Forums think of interracial relationships?

I don't.

Agree disagree don't care ?

I don't really care. Hentai and trap >

Pure degeneracy

I would rather be with a woman who in her past has had sexual intercourse with a horse, than a woman who has had it with a black man.

It's disgusting

These relationships never last. The animality of the darker partner always arises and scares the lighter away. There are practically NO old couples of them, it's exceptional.

Don't care. Anyone who wastes their time complaining about interracial relationships are autistic in the highest caliber.

It's a Sup Forums joke

Thats pretty gross. What girl would fuck a nigger

No problem with them.

Problem is that niggers are not human and need to be put into zoos

chinese out lawed male black and asian female marriages cos the women were being sex trafficed and were being married for visas and passports

and the west called it racist lol

Glory holes or public fucking?

Can you be any more dramatic? Fucking neckbeard.

Bump

Did my post hit a little too close to home?

Fucking autist. Races are bullshit anyways, what we should be hating is fucking backwards shit like Islam

wow this is my first time on this site and I am appalled by the amount of sheer racism and rude and innapropriate comments. You all need to take a long hard look in the mirror

This

Would be super cool to have a black GF.
All those here who disapprove just know they are way to beta for black chicks.
Also mixing = healthier babies

fuck you sister then the purest blood

It's just sad, good looking black men see white women as a prize and they are just selling for the dregs that white men don't want anyway. I've never seen a 10/10 white girl with a black dude. Seen 10/10 black girls with white dudes. Fucking cracked or looking white trash meth whores fuck black dudes as a rule. Black men need to realize white women that will fuck them are trash stick to to Asian bitches.

>bullshit statistics
>no citations
NEXT!

whoever gives their child a nigger into their DNA is a bad and disgusting person

Zug zug

Fuck off g hannelius guy

ITT: Insecure virgins

isn't that bitch an annoying cunt

>bullshit accusation
>no citations
NEXT!

it's cute how people keep saying things like this like it's at all new or edgy at this point

what a beautiful baby!
and a proud mom:)

le epic maymay

I dont care they can fuck what ever thy want

>Cucked by libtarded MSM and Joo-owned Hollywood

"One mud race of Goyim to be ruled." It's a product of mass media to make people dumber and less masculine, so they are easier to rule.

me too, could accept horse or dog,
but not a nigger or sandnigger

If its a black man and white woman I am COMPLETELY for it.

End the white race.

I am a Hapa. I think they are all sick, all vile, any gender dating outside their race is deplorable and disgraceful degeneracy.

You know what's interesting? The ones most against race mixing are usually mixed race people. I'll get a misleading survivor's bias of people disagreeing with me though.

dating a black girl, respectible girl not those ratchet chicks you usually see on tv, its nice she is a human we love each other relationship goes on as normal no big deal

i've had black gfs, it's not really that cool. everything is an issue about race and if you're white then be prepared to never be able to peacefully express a thought or opinion that doesn't mimic theirs

Lets see motherfucker

1. Blacks are poor af most of the time, fucking ofc fuckboi
2. 18 and 19 are teenagers too, but yeah, poor
3. Africa is a shithole
4. Poor
5. Poor
6. Shithole
7. Shithole
8. Fat food is cheap, blacks are poor
9. That book is bullshit and made by a racist.
10. same as above
11. Africa is a shithole
12. Poor
13. Blacks are poor, whites are usually seen as rich to them
14. Not sure
15. Poor
16. Poor
17. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>cucked
Confirmed virgin.

You disgust me.

dont worry it will end on its own

Its not even black. Look at that child, wtf is that? So much for >muh strong black seed.

Interracial relationships are disgusting. Black men should fuck and impregnate white women, of course, but those women should marry white guys to raise the children and bang a different black guy every chance they get.

>inb4 i am not a shill

poor as poverty or argument? Because poverty is not a excuse
>pic related
and africa is a shithole ONLY because of niggers
same land have has shitton of diamonds, oil, gold, beautiful nature, gems n shit..

if we're all one color maybe we'll stop fighting over skin differences and get some shit done so i'm cool with it.

that won't happen though. Didn't you watch that episode of Fairly Odd Parents as a kid where everyone is made into identical gray blobs? People will still be egotistical assholes and find ways to put themselves above others

It's ok we won't get married

As a bi-racial fag, I really see nothing wrong with it but I did receive many jokes about being part black. Thank god I didn't get black skin

disgusting, I would kill myself if part of my dna was from a nigger
it's a blemish that will remain forever in your bloodline, ultimate curse that one could give his kid