If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

All hot girls must report to PE class naked. Punishment for noncompliance is having to change in the boys' locker room with no adult supervision.

Fuck off g hannelius guy

what would happen in the locker rooms?

r a p e
a
p
e

Seriously, what do you think happens if you put a hot teenage girl in a room with 20 boys and make her strip with no adults around?

but would the boys really do that to one of their classmates?

nothing besides spaghetti all over the place

Of course they would. They're boys. A girl in my high school class got gangbanged in the bathroom. Same thing probably happened to at least one girl in your class, you just weren't in on the secret

>things that never happened.html

and if the boys knew they couldnt get in trouble, they would probably go wild with her

ʎnƃ snilǝuuɐɥ ƃ ɟɟo ʞɔnℲ

"Boys are the cruelest people on Earth." - Jaime Lannister
She'd be sobbing pretty quick for sure

...you're quoting a fictional character for truth about the world?

Summerfags...

seeing a school like that would be so hot

The hot girls would learn what their bodies are good for, the boys would have a target to release all the teenage angst on. Perfect arrangement.

F̱̗̱͈̭͋͑͑̌̐͠u̥̦͐͂ͣ̽c̛̪͎ͫͫ̈́ͫ̈̚͜͠ķ̠͔͍̻̮̭̳̈̆͂̒̽͟ ̪̫͖̭̰͉ͧ̒ͬ̌̂̿ͦ͛̚͘o̢͇͚̪̞̽ͣ̊́f̦̖̜̬̹͛̔͠f̨͎̼͕ͩͭͬ̏͛̎̔͑͝͠ ̭̯ͤ͂͟g̢̩͙͑ͮͯͧ͑ͭ͞ ̩ͧͮ̃͋̀͋ͧ͢͢h̷̖͎̬͇ͣͦ͑͘a̰̼̜͇̺͐̂͞n̩̥̘̫̺̘͙ͮͫ̋̈̔ņ̶̹͉̗͒̂͑̾͂̀̒̌̌e̸̝̻̺̙̗̮̝̦͉͆̊̕͢l̷͈̳̳͈̗̱̖̽̽̃ͯ̄͐͑̄̀͢i̱͚̥͕̰̘͛͗̀ͦ͞ṳ̺͖̩̈́͆̔̈́ͭͩ̕s͓̟͚͍̟ͩͤ̔̎̕͝ ̠͍͕̙̘̬ͣ͘͠ͅǵ̣̳̼̀͢͞ư̶̝͕̗̮͈̏ͨ̇͗͑͜y̢̨͍̻̜̭̹̤ͨ̇̽̐̏ͦͪ́

Rule would be to have sex with me
Punishment for not following would be to have sex with me
/thread

>baby's first zalgo

Shit son you are like 6 years too late

what if the girls just decide not to change?

Well, they would be stripped for PE class first of course, then marched into the locker room for their punishment afterward. Word gets around schools fast, some boys who weren't in the gym class would probably go hang around the locker room when they heard someone was going to get punished

All girls age 6-10 will treat me as their slave.

i wonder if bondage would ever be used

They'd have to hold her down somehow, but there would probably be enough guys to do it without rope. Have four guys grab her, one on each arm and leg, and hold her facedown on a changing bench, twisting her arms painfully when she struggles. One guy starts breaking in her asshole while another fucks her face. The rest get in line, the four next in line to fuck her do the job of keeping her still. Maybe shove some sweaty underwear in her mouth when it doesn't have a cock in it if she makes too much noise.