Was there a warning about shit starting in May?

Was there a warning about shit starting in May?

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/05/obamas_rutgers_visit_culminated_years-long_effort.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah supposedly, why?

Shit is always starting and never happening.

it was a "mayday" habbening but it didn't happen. Anything happening at this point is pretty much coincidence and not a prediction. That said, may is a good time for shit to start. Temperatures are right for protests, fresh kids out of school from colleges and other dumb shit factor together.

10th to 30th

>may 10th America threatens to take Saudis to court
>may 13th Saudis threaten to pull all middle Eastern investment
It's happening.

Get ready for the American dollar crash. Buy some foreign stock Murrikans or simply trade it for Canadian.

Oh fucking shut up already.
>Lame ass shooters getting D-rank scores or barely killing anybody important.
>twitter banter gets gayer and gayer with recycled expected echo chamber comebacks
>mother nature occasionally pissing in some literally who country but never shitting on 1st world places that would have an effect that actually matters

Just give me the real happening already. I'm tired of this foreplay shit that's been going on for years.

>Canada had it's own equivalent to Hurricane Katrina

Patience.

Inertia creeps, moving up slowly.

Tomorrow Obama goes to Rutgers to give the commencement address.
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/05/obamas_rutgers_visit_culminated_years-long_effort.html
nothing bad can happen

It's way worse dude, it's still burning...

Can anyone elaborate? Wasn't there for the original thread. Any screenshots?

so we're singing now

Seriously? How bad is it now? I haven't seen anything on it in a few days so I thought it was under control. Did it get to the oil sands and all of that?

You know, I'm torn. I would love to see him assassinated, but, he'd become a fucking martyr. He's on the way out, so, an assassination would only further cement his legacy and make the things he did last even longer..........eh........nobody should touch King Coon.

Fuck man, no wonder you're bankrupt begging for fucking NEETbux.......people post IT'S HAPPENING or Here's my manifesto...........stay tuned for June 21st, 2018, it's going to be WILD........every single fucking day.

No, but it's crossed into the neighboring province of Saskatchewan. Damages for this whole thing are estimated to be in the billions

>traveling the nigger college circuit

Why aren't there white colleges?

So they haven't even made any progress in controlling it? Are you guys literally trying to make Canada into something out of revelation?

I mean how inept can your government and emergency response teams be?

I'm fucking sick of having a nigger president, because, all he's done, regardless of his intent, is fucking establish the largest fucking and broadest reign of identity politics in American history.

We're no longer Americans or just citizens, we're hyphenated Americans relevant to EVERYTHING. Race, gender identity, political affiliation, family status..........it's fucking sick and I'm god damn tired of it.

There's only so much they can do to contain it, it's spreading faster than we can put it out. If anything, one of the reasons it's spreading so fast is because we're so good at putting out forest fires, all the control in the past has led to a littering of the forest floor with brush and timber, which would normally be consumed in a natural forest fire, but has been allowed to accumulate and is fueling this huge one.

How is any of that directly related to Obama? It's more an effect of the rise of social media and its effect on social issues. Human civilization is changing, massively, in ways that have very little to do with politics.

Nothing is happening and never will you fucking faggot.

Are you fucking high? The mother fucker stokes the flames of this shit every fucking day. He openly praises black lives matter, he talks about how his son is Tray Tray, he tells everyone how bigoted they are for talking about trannies, he defends Islam at every turn.

That's actually tragic, do they have any estimates on just how far it could go or how long it should last?

Trudeau turned down offers of help from everywhere including Russia and the US.

everythings on credit here anyways just look at our massive debt, you act like everyones just going to stop buying shit next week

Stay mad my friend

Is this like burning solely through conservative areas then or something?

Too much green, not enough black. Nature is ray-cis

No, I think the Chinese and Saudis are shaking hands. Chinese bought a fucktonne of gold and got into the IMF basket. Saudis are going to implement their end game in this cold holy war. American dollar collapse was even predicted by Schliff, but there's every chance he's just baiting and took his money out ages ago.

Just be careful Americans.

Or to put it in a Trudeausophical context:
If you extinguish the fire, it wins.

I will fagguette, pic related, Sharia punishment in Calais