Ordering an Indian take out, would you like to see it when it arrives? Also watching The Hobbit

Ordering an Indian take out, would you like to see it when it arrives? Also watching The Hobbit

what you getting ?

Chicken bhuna with palu rice, poppadoms, and a mint and hot onion sauce for dipping. Still not arrived though, I'm starving

ah nice i had rogan josh and butter chicken it was good

i just got double dubs

Don't order Indian.

If digits, you must have isis propaganda music playing loud when the delivery driver arrives

Top trilogy despite what the Tolkien nerds will tell you

Martin Freeman is epic as is Sylvester McCoy

but yeah, show us the foods

Already have it ordered

Top fucking kek, yes, this and get pics of the guys face when he rocks up

I feel a meme of mamoth epicness could be in the offing

Is it less authentic if a Chinese guy delivers it?

The popular misconception that anything extremely spicy is the "norm" in Indian cuisine, always makes me laugh.

About 85% of an Indian menu is British invented, proper Indian food is much better and not the same base curry sauce with different ingredients thrown in with separate amounts of peppers and curry powder to increase the hotness.

Don't get me wrong it is delicious, but when people buy Vindaloos etc that annoys the fuck out of me.

I prefer oriental meals, and even then Chinese menu's is also mostly British invented.

Chinese dude with an Indian takeaway?

not really likely is it?

Well get you Mr world wise

Yes, we know that Indians don't eat nuclear hot curries, they spice it up for drunk western idiots

It's here

Why not, A job is a job, There is an Indian guy who delivers for an Italian fish and chip shop in my neighbourhood.

Simply because it is a job and a chance to make money.

Do you have an iron colon?

I dont know....
maybe I am one of those "Tolkien Nerds", but those Movies were kindy cringy
i guess I would have liked them when i was 16 or so

looks like shit

Another misconception that Indian food gives you the shits.

Wrong, it is people's shit diet that causes it, when they eat spices designed to clean out your intestines if anything bad is in it. And when you have a shit diet, your intestines is full of it, so you will shit yourself.

However if you continued to have a shit diet and eat spicy foods you will continue to shit yourself. If you continue to eat spicy foods but have a better balanced diet you don't shit yourself.

At least they didn't put a large jar of red food colouring in it.

Lol far from it, but man it's so fucking tasty. I'll probably be eating this all night. The place I got it from doesn't feel dirty or greasy either

OH SHIT
EAT THAT FUCKING SHIT NIGGER

I can feel your obvious superiority, maybe im just blinded by the fact I was one of the first people in the world to see all 3 films having been holidaying out in NZ at the time and watching in Queenstown

>I can feel your obvious superiority
wat

It looks like a glorious Indian meal actually

>glorious
>Indian
choose one

watching tha hobbit too ma nigga

Tomorrow I'll post a picture Of what my shit looks like if you'd like to see The aftermath

How about fuck up and fuck off...

I would love too
What s up pajeet?

I'll post my shit tomorrow then friend

Very well!
Have fun shitting some burning logs!

If it ends up any way it'll probably be a sloppy lava dropping out of my ass tomorrow