If you aren't watching this shitshow unfold, you're missing out. CEO booed off stage...

If you aren't watching this shitshow unfold, you're missing out. CEO booed off stage. Interviewers are fucking up and showing gameplay that either disconnects or lags.

Total. Fucking. Shitshow. Now they are talking about offering refunds. People still in line.

gg. Cringe as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/7/22/16014904/pokemon-go-fest-disaster-network-server-problems-refunds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ouch

Niantic, not being prepared for something? How unlike them.

It looks pretty shitty

How in the fuck did ANYONE retain interest in Pokemon go after the first month?

Goddamn fads

Glad I'm not there

Because pokemon is still a massive gaming franchise? Has been for 15+ years. Why do you think it would stop now?

Pokemon go != Pokemon

It's "walk around and flick balls at Pokemon". The fights are even less input.

so glad this is over. first month it came out the parks near my house were constantly swarmed with young faggots until 3am.

Oh no. People having a good time. Fuck off grandpa, kids aren't on your lawn.

this

no hot girls?

Pokemoon go fags in full force tonight

Go run around and flick more balls, fags. Time is a wasting.

lol ok grandpa

Jesus this stream is horrendous. People just constant booing. Now they are throwing things on stage

i completely hate the game, but I am not an edgy faggot that cares what other people do with their free time

doing it right

I knew this shit would flop. Thanks for reminding me this is happening today. I got a good laugh at all the fuck ups.

Can't wait to see the streamlined footage of all the fuck ups. This is ridiculous. There's a line to get OUT of the park now

Someone just said it was a great success and the whole place went fucking nuts with boos

People jumping the gate. Fucking topkek

I just got back from playing it, I enjoy the game and it's helping me and other lose weight. This games no worse than CoD, WoW or any other game. It has it's own fan base and has people who can't stand it because others enjoy it...but hey, here's a idea! If you don't like something, ignore it, instead of acting like a child and yelling at others who enjoy it...ya'll sound like a bunch of pissed grandpas who didn't get their gubment checks yet

Uh what? There's only one person in here upset at people for liking GO and he got chewed out.

Be quiet FAGGOT

fite me bitchboy!

Sit down user, your autism is showing.

*you're

sit down user you are autism is showing

I was on my last semester when this shit came out.
Had a good time with friends and even some girls that were like "omg pikachuuu is soooo cuuute ".

We usually went out late night to catch shit and just have a nice time together.

Then we just got tired of it. No new shit, no new pokemons for months and the same retarded RNG spam.

Me and my GF got banned because we shared accounts and Niantic said we were using bots or fake gps.

Same as tons of people I know, the NYC LTE network always have jumps so it appears you jump streets in seconds.

We literally spent hours collecting pokemon for her and she was crying blaming herself and apologizing when the account was banned.

Mailed niantic and we even sent them receipts of the in-app purchases.

What was the answer? An automated message and no way to get into touch.

They can go fuck themselves all year long.

I secretly play pokemon go after work (i work night shift) so my girlfriend and family dont make fun of me :(

lvl 31 now

haha how you gonna samefag you're own message?

most faggot get of the week, congrats.

most faggot? is english you're first language?

>when you call pokemon go shit and so do your friends but you secretly play it.

>is english you're first language
I know it's bait
I know it's bait
I know it's bait
Fuck you still

>As a result, Niantic has just announced that they’ll be refunding attendees in addition to crediting them $100 of in-game currency (or Pokécoins).

At least they're owning up to it with their pokemillions.

theverge.com/2017/7/22/16014904/pokemon-go-fest-disaster-network-server-problems-refunds
>more info here, inclding video of CEO getting booed

lmao

Knowing this much about it is pretty cringe too, fam

Knowing? It's fucking all over the internet as the biggest public shit show in a long time

niantic bugconvention :D