/heem/

News:

UFC 208: Next Saturday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9GWqfNlWHI
mmafighting.com/2017/1/31/14456586/valentina-shevchenkos-win-over-julianna-pena-does-second-lowest-fox-numbers
twitter.com/BulletValentina/status/826488864122470400
foxsports.com/ufc/story/dana-white-confirms-yoel-romero-will-face-michael-bisping-next-013117
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

goob

Sweb is a horrible comedian

*blacks your path*

Schaub is my God

Just took a raunchy Schuab lads, must have been all that pizza I had

Tyrone Woodley is my boy

You guys need to stop being so racist

#TMT

>yuros

>he still posts it
Get some new material. At least post that lame fake Amazon book ad.

>don't use bidet's
>complain about people's hygiene
lmao

*cleans ears*

10/10 thread OP

#LoveTrumpsHate

>fake

>guns n roses was aerosmith on steroids
>and tony ferguson is little diaz with fucking... eup.. bloodinhim

What uncle Hoey meant by this?

How can he not be your favorite fighter? This is the first time I can definitely say that a fighter is not shittalking, but they are TRUTH talking.

Guys rate this OC

Feel free to save

Jamie pull that up
No, no you went past it. Go back
Fullscreen it
No you past it again
Look right there

This.

Only casuals hate on based Woodley. If he was white they'd all love him.

I for one can't wait for 2018. Two Australian champs.

Megan at women's 145, and Whittaker at MW.

YO WUSSUP PLAYA YALL MUHFUGGAS GOT SUM GOOBY WUSSUP

>Whittaker at MW.

DUDE OJ

Ngannou post fight interview from French newspaper.

>"ah yes this is a new suit, I got to look good. Especially for my next fight against Derrick Lewis"
>"I have been told that if Lewis beats Travis we are fighting next"
>"But I got this suit because I have to look good when I surrender. Lewis is legit and not a meme. I am a meme. I am scared when I see Lewis hit guys. Arlovski was TKO, when Lewis hits you it's KO. He puts guys to sleep,they don't move. I am terrified honestly. I don't want to be in there with him. Just being honest"

Ngannou fags BTFO. Lewis is my boy.

>WAHHH EUROPEANS ARE RUINING /HEEM/
>NO IT'S THE AMERICANS THAT ARE RUINING /HEEM/ WAHHHH

Shut up nerds

>Megan at women's 145

Lol that girl has no head movement whatsoever. First competent striker she meets will fold her like a mattress.

Joe is so wrong about a lot of shit. The If I Did It book did get published, and the goldman family got the proceeds.

Ngannou wants to fight Cain

AYYO WUSSUP MUHFUCKAZ

>/heem/ will never be comfy again in your lifetime
why live?

He said "elk blood in 'em"

He'll get a title shot before Jacare ever will

based robbie

I can honestly see him winning the belt. Some nasty nasty hands, some nice memey kicks to diversify his standup, and his takedown defense seems good, even then he has decent grappling that'll only get better.

Doesn't he train with high level Olympic wrestlers and based Danny Kelly?

Only 26 too

Lol that's implying he gets past Gockhold first

/heem/ swings like a pendulum, give it time

These times are trying Kenyabro

kek based hue

Isn't he injured right now?

Why are we fighting and shitting up heem like this guys

If he was white he wouldn't be spewing all this bullshit. Seriously, people love the fuck out of Anderson Silva, and Jones had to literally almost kill a baby to suffer ANY reprecusions and he still had and has tons of fans. What's Woodley's problem is that it hasn't occurred to him that MAYBE people don't love him because he's a giant whiner and a racebaiter, and not because he's black. Now, why is he like this? One of two reasons
>drank too much BLM cool-aid and legit convinced himself he's being persecuted
>wants to pull an Ali and be the great black champion representing his people against the white man, something he realizes isn't gonna work in this day and age, especially in the UFC which has the most diverse roster out of any sport
So i took a break from calling you apes to actually say something, how you take it in is up to you. Woodley is a great fighter and seems like a good dude, but he has almost irreversibly fucked his publicity and his legacy with this bullshit. He better sober up quick.

No ty

The rise of Kona Magiga
The signing of CM Punk who drew in mandrama spergs

This one time I called my friend "Danki Sudo" and I laughed (because he's a dank friend).

>has ignoramuses like you yelling "APE APE APE APE APE" at him all the time

>r-racism doesnt exist!!!!!

The reason he speaks out is because he's willing too instead of sitting back like they want him too

He actually has the courage to stand up for what he believes in. I doubt you can even say that about yourself

>When a white fighter is loud, brash and outspoken then he's loved and adored by nu-male fans, eg Bisping, Chael and Magiga
>When a black fighter is loud, brash and outspoken then he's an uppity nigger

Really made me think there

Seriously. Same exact situation with people sperging out over Tyron wanting GSP or Diaz but people being like "oh cool Bisping is fighting Hendo again!!!!"

Yeah dan Kelly ( 4 time Olympian) and another guy who used to be the coach of the national team. It's a bit weird having 2 coaches but it pays off. His TDD is 4 highest of all active fighters.

>>When a white fighter is loud, brash and outspoken then he's loved and adored by nu-male fans, eg Bisping, Chael and Magiga
All the fighters you listed are shittalking goofs
>When a black fighter is loud, brash and outspoken then he's a nigger and his fans are niggers

Fixed it m8

Or Bisping wanting to fight welterweights and not getting nearly as much hate as Tyron does, although Tyron already fought Thompson and arguably won, and will be fighting him again, while Bisping is still furiously ducking Romero.

Sad! How they can't see the hypocrisy

You are literally just proving Tyron right. Way to go numb-nuts.

>>has ignoramuses like you yelling "APE APE APE APE APE" at him all the time
Hardly, since i respect the fuck out of any fighter, even the ones i hate. And i don't hate Woodley. Also, did the yelling start before or after the racebaiting? Because i didn't hear that being yelled at literally any other colored fighter.
>He actually has the courage to stand up for what he believes in.
And can you actually explain what that is? Explain how Woodley is persecuted or mistreated, please. Because he himself always dodges the question.
Oh yea, remember how everyone called Ali and uppity nig-oh wait, no, he's celebrated as the greatest of all time. Woodley isn't loud, brash and outspoken, he's a giant whiner playing the race card. How can he claim there is racism in a company where a black man is unanimously considered the GOAT?

Implying rockhold won't sit it out to til mid year and wait to get an instant title fight rematch.

M8s, i've been calling Bisping out about his bullshit since he got the title.

>oh cool Bisping is fighting Hendo again!!!!

which he lost
#notmychampion

He doesn't have one defense, i doubt he can get it without beating a top contender first.

>Unironically giving attention to the cuckposter and getting annoyed by him

Did you ever see me get even mildly annoyed at these people? Or at Schaub? Or the dockposter? Or Adan?

Or did I, at one point, congratulate the cuckposter for b8ting people so easily?

Legit why are you getting asspained over this, just ignore him you goofballs. You think Schaubposters get off on Schaub existing or doing a podcast here and there or giving his opinion about something? Or maybe, just maybe, they get a kick out of all the pissed off (You)s they get whenever they post a pic of him?

Fucking hell. No one, and I mean no one on this cesspool that is Sup Forums is as deeply """"anti-racist"""" as this cuckspammer is pretending to be, what gives?

>Oh yea, remember how everyone called Ali and uppity nig-oh wait, no,

Lol you're a literal joke, when I said you didn't know anything about MMA, I should have said you know nothing about combat sports in general.

Ali got a lot of hate, for being black and also for being muslim, as well as speaking out against the Vietnam war, something that wasn't popular to do. He was hated on by nu-males like you for being too much of an "uppity nigger" but he changed the game cause he couldn't be silenced.

>He's playing le racecard
>Meanwhile Bisping doesn't get nearly as much hate as he does when he's ducking everyone in his division.

WSOF valued at $42M

I wish there were more UFC fights with better fighters. I can't deal with these long stretches of nothing only to have no one exciting fight. They need to start paying their fighters more already.

>did the yelling start before or after the racebaiting

What racebaiting? Someone called Sup Forums the nu-cucks they rightfully are and you started revealing your true animalistic nature

>what that is
Speaking up against injustice from the abuse of horrible people like yourself receiving double treatment for not falling into line like the rest

>remember how everyone called Ali an uppity nig-oh wait no

uhhh yes, he was called that multiple times, it's what started the whitelash against boxing and partially why people tried pushing Alan Minter as the "Great White Hope"

please just remember that the 'black man unanimously considered the goat' didn't cycle in his fight with Ovince and his true form was shown

That would be amazing. Imagine if Cro Cop formally announced his retirement and Wanderlei Silva ripped the cup off and they fought.

They really oughta just sell out and go full mandrama. If they had held an "unscheduled" surprise match between Gabi and that Jazzy chick after she murdered that jap grandma it would have made anything believable.

You aren't the world, my ignorant friend.

>hack slack pretending to know anything about finance

o i am laffin

mmafighting.com/2017/1/31/14456586/valentina-shevchenkos-win-over-julianna-pena-does-second-lowest-fox-numbers

casuals are a bit weird in their interest in WMMA

here's some valentina submissions
twitter.com/BulletValentina/status/826488864122470400

>The spainsperg notorious for begging everyone for (you)'s and baiting for responses pretending to be a voice of reason

My sides, now I've seen it all. Watch how he'll go back to his usual cookie cutter pre-typed template projections about being a manlet.

lol whiteboy chimping out

You actually value anything that twerp has to say? He's literally nobody.

>dodges literally everything i asked him
HOW is Woodley persecuted and what the fuck is he fighting for?
>He was hated on by nu-males like you
As i said, hardly. I don't hate Woodley. I'm able to dial back and actually talk to you but you can't go two second without insulting me and accusing me of racism, you can't make this shit up.
>Meanwhile Bisping
I'm always calling Bisping out, and you wanna know why he doesn't get as much shit? Because he's very charismatic and people like him. Meanwhile, Woodley has no personality to the masses outside of racebaiting. Again, HOW is Woodley persecuted?

>Begging me

top 2 fight analysts in the game bruv

>>Meanwhile Bisping doesn't get nearly as much hate as he does when he's ducking everyone in his division.

Yeah because if you do shit on Bisping for any reason, regardless of how valid it may be, you get 20 replies from Euros with the same picture of Bisping wearing the crown on his head captioned "AMERISPERGS BTFO"

>Someone called Sup Forums the nu-cucks they rightfully are
Just as someone called niggers the feral beast and parasites they rightfully are, except i actually have endless facts to confirm my generalization.
>Speaking up against injustice from the abuse of horrible people like yourself receiving double treatment for not falling into line like the rest
>waaah racist
Cry me a river bitch. If by ''falling in line'' you mean ''having a charismatic and likable personality that the fans can like'' then yes, he refused to fall in line, alright. Seriously, take away the race card, all Woodley is to the masses is a dude with a belt.

foxsports.com/ufc/story/dana-white-confirms-yoel-romero-will-face-michael-bisping-next-013117

Bisping vs Romero confirmed lads

>r-r-racism doesn't exist!!!!

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

The gross looking nerd reverting to his natural sperg out status

>Because he's very charismatic and people like him

Lol gee I wonder why. Lol I love how Woodley is the one accused of ducking when Bisbong fought a 46 year old man and nearly lost, and is ducking literally everyone at MW,but spergs like you still like him. Woodley already fought the #1 contender, is doing the same thing, but he gets more hate. You're a hypocrite and a loser 2bh.

> Woodley has no personality

Except that he does, he's a nice guy who gave Gastelum 20% of his purse back when he missed weight, and is helping Sage become a better martial artist. But all of this doesn't matter to you cause you're clearly racist but don't want to fully acknowledge it lol. Just own up to it already and move on.

/heem/ is comfy from time to time. depends on if the shit posters are on or not. After that last bellator fight when we were all watching cops together was top tier comfy. it wasnt even that late too. we get brief periods without the autists but they are sparce

the hide post, reply and stubs feature in 4chanX is truly gamechanging desu

Ah, back when the OP mattered.

>gets talked to normally
>''waaah nu-male cuck''
>''alright then, you're a nigger, except i actually have undeniable proof that niggers are animals beyond projections''
>''WAAAAH RACIST''
You're literally the face of BLM and niggers everywhere. I don't know why i wasted my time trying to reason with you, vermin should be put down.

Why ll the hate for Slack? I see people shitting on him all the time, but he's one of the only guys out there consistently doing technical breakdowns. I've heard stories about deleted posts and plagiarism but no one's ever posted any proof. Would love to see a link or a cap because it comes off as a bunch ofunjustified butthurt.

AMERISPERGS BTFO

>DAS RACYS
>Having an effect over anyone in 2017

Kek. The best way to shut that type of faggotry (the non-b8 kind, ofc) is to say "Yes, I'm a racist, what are you gonna do about it?". Don't argue, what the fuck are you trying to justify, to whom? It has no power.

Lol I love how the Serbian sperg tries to defend himself as not being blatantly racist while being blatantly racist.

>normally
>someone talks about something nothing to do with race

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER

Why do beige people get so offended when they get called racist when they are?

Based! Finally, a fight to be excited about!

Can't we all just get along?

>sparce
it's either scarce or sparse bro

just haters desu
he's a funny guy as well, I mostly just listen to his podcast

Based Yoel.

>believing Dana

goof

I chuckled

>Lol gee I wonder why.
Cause he's fun to listen to and has great banter?
>but spergs like you still like him.
I just said i call him out all the time, imbecile.
>You're a hypocrite and a loser 2bh.
You're a moron who needs to learn how to read better.
>But all of this doesn't matter to you cause you're clearly racist but don't want to fully acknowledge it lol. Just own up to it already and move on.
>waaah, you're racist
Suprise! So are you. Also, he's using Sage to prepare for Wonderboy, it's not charity by any means. Also, one or two nice gestures wont do much when during 90% of his interactions with public he's alienating a good portion of them.

Why does the spainsperg love self-inserting onto manlets so much?

People are having an honest conversation about race in a completely MMA related way, when one of the actual racists reveals his true nature when he can't comprehend a differing point of view and starts sperging out yelling nigger due to being a mental midget, who is it that is shitposting and ruining the thread?

I don't usually believe him but if the story got greenlit on fox it makes it more likely

>Projecting physical and mental manlet begging me