Not eating to lose weight.Post your experience:days without eating, weight losed, your weight begore and after

Not eating to lose weight.Post your experience:days without eating, weight losed, your weight begore and after...

When i'm 16. 7 days without eating (just one yahoort, a piece of Bread)=> loose 7kg

over the course of november i only had a maximum of 500 calories per day and also did cardio every day for 1:30 hrs

lost around 13kg (28lbs)

shit was cash but it fucking sucked hard ass

Idk about weight, but in college i used to eat 2 apples a week. In the summer i got a lot of compiments about my weight, so hey it worked?

Only about 300-500 cal a day, lost 30 in one month.
You can eat about 5 100cal meals a day! Cereal rly helps.
You need to eat to lose weight or your body will fuck itself and save your fat.

just dont feel hungry
eating a small meal at end of day because you need food to do shit
lost a stone and a half in the last month
might go see the doc

eat anything you want just puke it up

I eat like one normal meal once a day to lose weight really quickly and I don't really feel hungry in general but depends on the person

how do I starve myself safely? I'm on day 3 of no food and I'm starting to not feel so good. I've been having water and that's it

Just eat one big meal a day with enough protein and good fats. Moderate carbs.

The rest of the day your mostly burning fat for energy.

You don't really feel hungry this way.

Lost ten pounds in a weekend by not eating for 48 hours.

Granted I only weighed 165 to begin with at 6'2" so I probably shouldn't have.

Oh. I'm 44.

Eat a 300-700 cal breakfast. No lunch or dinner. Wake up and repeat.

theres a fasting reddit, look around there. Most people will tell you to start adding salt to your water or drink bone broth.

Why are you starving yourself?

I don't eat a single cal 72 hours, only drink water, I lost 80 pounds in 5 months

At one point i started eating between 300-600 cal a day. I lost over a lb a day and went from 211 to 170 in a month.

Fast forward two years later, gallbladder has lots of little stones. Ive gotten a handle on it but damn do those little rocks cause a pain that I didnt know was even possible.

Personally the best weight loss technique i've found is getting diabetes. Which is odd, because usually i hear about people with diabetes being unable to keep weight off, but when i got it, i started wasting away.

so you normally consume and burn burn around 17,000 calories per day, eh?

Apparently.

Go back to /fit/ and keep pretending this is all pure arithmetic.

How do you mean "pretending this is all pure arithmetic?"

I'm about 180cm
April 2016: 93 kg
July 2017: 66 kg
according to my scale i got from 19~% bodyfat to 12~ currently.

I didn't do any sport at that time.
Got to 70 with a hardcore diet, didn't eat anything sometimes and just suffered because the number was going down.
At 70 that didn't work anymore so i had to throw in some sports (mainly cycling).
I'm currently thinking of bulking/doing more sports because fat on the ass and belly are not going away.

Lost 55 kgs 3 years ago by speedwalking and eating 1200 kcal for 6 months. Worth the weight.