Q to guys - how to get a bf...

q to guys - how to get a bf? honestly need a guy to fuck and netfix and beer with but i'm too posssive for just friends with benefits. any tips? I'm just too socially akward aroud stangers to do this on my own :/ (pic bc i had to)

Post nudes and zip code. You'll have BF before Monday.
Unless too fat. No hope for fatties

If your fat then you'll have to find a loser....although clearly if your on 4chins you must have 4 chins therefore no chance you'll get a bf

Also, tits or gtfo

5" 3, 130 pounds, most of it went to my ass and chest, but i do have a bit of a tummy. No tire size rolls tho, would kill my self if it went to that level

Post pic or gtfo

This is what i'm working with

Gonna need to see more than that before we can help

I'll do it, I'm your Huckleberry

How old?

Tinder?

Oh fuck your gonna be huuuuge by the time you hit 28....trust me, I'm 29 and most girls whom I grew up with and looked similar to you grew up to be whales.

I'm not american, so i have no idea what this means

If you want a masculine man, I've got the fucking secret formula instilled in me by my two female friends

Go to a shooting range, pick a guy you think is hot, pretend to struggle with your firearm/goggles/ear-protection/whatever, ask him for help if he doesn't already spot you, thank him, ask his name, ask his number

Then you're done

It's really that easy

damn, better star working out then :/ honesly most of the females in my family are fat, but if i ever became one i would just kill myself

sounds good, but shooting ranges are not so common in eastern europe

No need to work out, count calories and you good, keeping your weight should be enough

butt photos for reference?

and it's all about finding the right communities to hang out in to try to find someone with similar interests

This, both butt pics and interests thing.

Problem - i work with people with the same interests (web dev) and dating coworkers is just a big no no

Oh fuck I assumed you were a burger

If you're near Czechia, they just got the right to bear arms, so they'll have ranges soon (and are EU so free travel) otherwise I'd say the next best option is a fishing/hunting/camping supply store

so i have to go outside huh? the thing girls do for a good D

Not necessarily, Tinder or something like that is always an option, otherwise just go to a bar, wear something revealing and get drunk, AT LEAST 1 guy is gonna hit on ya

Kek

If you want meat, go to the forest

Do me a favor though will ya

After you're done with however many years of fuckin around, have at least two white children

web dev doesnt tell me shit bout your interests

count callories and buy some slut high heels and walk properly in those, there are plenty og guys who like chubby girls in heels

My interests are programming (php), computers and cats

mmorpgs (like Tera or Guild wars) or just rpgs (skyrim) or the sceptic youtube community

so basically you are 0! on scale of 1-100 of being interesting girl if that's all you can come up

Find person not massively out of your league, talk to them, invite them to do things, make a move. As long as you're not grossly overweight or dress like a slob pretty much just existing is enough to get some bites from guys

Hey OP, timestamp facepic.

Move to Orlando, FL with me and my gf, we'll be a triad. ggez.

truth hurts :D why am i a 0 and what can be done to change that?

Altough one of my best friends met his gf though LoL, finding a bf should be pretty much impossible since its all weebs and neckbeards. Just go to a bar and get drunk, much easier

Is also right

Are you female or a faggot? Either way it's really straightforward.

>Female
Don't be fat. That's it.

>Faggot
Faggots will fuck anyone. Don't expect a lasting, long term relationship though.

well sorry but being hurt is the first step to actually change because now you know what to change

don't try to score someone who makes you feel "ugly" and shit, if you'd get a little confidence and just make a small talk with any normal guy in a bar and just tell him yours phone/fb whatever you are 80% into 2-3 dates

if you are ugly, use make up, that's easiest cheat ever, if you don't like it then lose weight, earlier mentioned heels might work but also work on things like greasy hair, pimples and so on, nice nails, perfumes, tshirts without grease stains are also good addiciton

tl;dr gear up, post photos, it's fucking Sup Forums not imgur

Bumping for afk OP

where is the fucking timestamp?

Apparently cell phone selfie filenames qualify?
What has happened to the old Sup Forums I used to know and love?

Where in Eastern Europe?

>mmorpgs (like Tera or Guild wars) or just rpgs (skyrim) or the sceptic youtube community

Do yourself a favor, go to the nearest dairy farm and get yourself a part time gig feeding the calves. Do it for free if you have to, but get the fuck away from the computer. Computers are a terrible thing, they eat up some of your time, and then a good chunk of it, and then all of it and at the end of the day you have nothing to show for it but pixels. You need to go outside, you need to work physically for your existence. You sort out just this one part of your life and the rest falls right into place.

Dont listen to this fag, go out regularly but no reason to abandon your computer, especially if you're a web developer

confirmed
especially if she works in IT her whole life, social life and entertainment is looking at the screen, that's depression injected in photons

Where u from? i'm from holland. We can hook up if you're in the area

>depression injected in photons
How to 2k17