Could you dumb tattoo faggots explain your need to ink your skin to me once and for all?

Could you dumb tattoo faggots explain your need to ink your skin to me once and for all?
Because all that I think when I see someone with a tattoo is: "Hey, there's some duuumb motherfucker"
The only case you're allowed to have one is either if you did some time in prison (in which case it should be made of prison ink) or if you're a member of a gang (in which case you're probably a nigger)
>tl;dr: tattoos are for dumb motherfuckers

do you differentiate between publicly visible tattoos and 'private' ones?

Why's it bother you? I don't have a tattoo but I've never seen a fellow with one and thought "dumb mother fucker". I thought, "He has a tattoo."

I only use tattoos to write down things that I need to remember the next day like shopping lists and stuff.
Paper is too easy to lose and ball point pens too likely to smudge.

just like how u dont play in a rock band and have no intrest to do so, you dont want a tattoo or have any intrest to get one.. wtf is this retarded bait thread, are you stupid?

I don't have any personally, but I think good reasons are significant events or people, i.e.commemorating children or loved ones who passed, veterans of war

The whole "I'm a human canvas" shit seems stupid to me. I think the same thing when I see somebody covered in artistic tattoos

cause they are all retarded

B8 or OP got rejected by a tatted babe

Nice memento meme

I'm insecure, when I was fat I got beat up by skinny people with ink and now I cringe at the sight of tattoos

i want prison tattoos like these, but i don't want to go to prison. what do?

I used to think they are stupid

But then I realized you only need to find one girl and you only have one life

Also when you go old, not only does your tattoo look ugly so does your whole body

Go to the tattoo artist
I mean a hobo and ask him for a prison tattoo

Get Michael J Fox to tattoo you

this right here, like who gives a fuck when youre 80, you aint fucking sluts then.

I don't understand tattoos either. They're all ugly to me. If someone wants one that bad why not just print the image on tshirt so you don't ruin your body?

"private" ones are somewhat acceptable if you're a chick i guess
it's called "i'm not 12 anymore"

When i asked my tattoo artist if most people care what the ink stands for he answered "no, we dont get many americans in here"

pretty much sums it up, i like the look, if someone makes a cool design i might put it on my body. for now the ones i have do have at least some significant meaning for me.

youre usually not allowed to get one until 18, and most advice to wait until 20

now i feel bad for having a chuckle

but then i'd just be a hipster.

I kind of half heartedly agree with you.

Personally, I don't like the idea of something permanently on my body, but every so often I see somebodies ink and think "that actually looks pretty cool", but it really has to be spectacular art on their body.

Honestly, I find it to be a huge waste of money, considering tattoos that actually come out good enough to be a permanent part of you cost a fair sum of money, especially if you're covered in them.

I prefer spending my extra cash on stuff like parts for my dirtbikes and ATVs, which I guess some people would also consider a waste of money, but at least I can actually use them and have fun with them.

>inb4 the retarded girls like guys with tattoos argument

My girlfriend likes riding on my bikes, as well as my dick, much more than she cares about art on peoples skin.

try making some minor offense
like sexually assaulting an elderly lady...or a horse...idk, fuck you
that oughta buy a few weeks in a slammer, just about enough to get you bruised properly

I like them. It let's me know up front whether I should hire them or not. Makes the process much quicker.

different people, different taste.

just as much as I don't understand why you love swallowing cum, you don't have to understand why I like having tattoos

all cool tho

most tats gotten before 20 are really ugly and fucking stupid. like roman numerals. roses, stars, GPS coordinates etc .

I don't get the whole concept of "this shitty ink on my body has some significant meaning to me, so I put it in a plain sight for everyone to see and hopefully contemplate its meaning"

So am I retarded because I have a mural to my daughter, who died from cancer, tattooed on my back?

You're a child OP, and you need to fuck off with what you think, just because you have a superiority complex.

you don't have to get it hah. also that's a strawman. either way, live and let live. why does it bother you this much what other people like?

ITT: STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>why does it bother you this much what other people like?
it usually doesn't, until they feel the need to flaunt it wherever they go
i simply happen to find tattoos as a way to express oneself an act of shallowness susceptible to dipshits

false logic
nobody's ranting about your liking "le arts of tats", but it's not those who wear them that are "enjoying" them, it's everyone else, you twat

following your logic, I should be able to walk the streets completely naked and be like, hey if you don't like what you see, nobody's forcing you to stare
imagine if there was a whole group of people all over the world doing it, and it just so happens it's the people that aren't too pleasant to look at
how would you feel then? wouldn't it bother you at all? fat chance

American, tattooed, build my own concepts and ideas, won't get one unless it means something to me personally

They are symbols of who the person is, what they believe, where they come from etc. Outwardly projected. Personally, I don't actually like people asking me what mine mean. They're personal matters to me that I don't normally feel like explaining or justifying to any simple minded nitwit that is curious or just "doesn't like them" and can't keep their opinions to themselves. They're personalized commissioned expressions of art....or a drunk fag trying to look cool

that's different though, compared to my sister who got a big chakra tattoo on her back because she's a dumb hippie pothead. Pretty sure she doesn't even practice any sort of meditation or spirituality.

I thought it was a dick at first

>They are symbols of who the person is, what they believe, where they come from etc
ye, in case you haven't heard, we use ID cards for that nowadays

all of you tat fags sound alike: "I put it there for everyone to see, but feel reeeeeally unconfortable when people look at it or ask me about its meaning"
sod off and die you twat

Bwaaabwaabwaaa, you sound like that whiney mother fucker who killed himself from Linkin Park. These are outward expressions of who I am, but nobody can ask about them because I am a huge baby. Just like that dumb mother fucker making music for 13 year old suburban kids who's parents are getting divorced. You are all soo angry and nobody could possibly understand.

>So am I retarded because I have a mural to my daughter, who died from cancer, tattooed on my back?
yes, you are
a stupid tattoo won't bring her back, nor it will serve as a memory in her honor sitting there on your back, right where you can see it, numbnuts
maybe it'll still remind you from time to time, when the skin issues start to appear, because of all the ink you injected into it

HA.

was she hot?