If your ancestors are from below this line, your not white

>Eskimos are white

>Australians are not white
>Swisses are not white
ok buddy

This is not how latitude is drawn on a map that projects a sphere.

>not including half of Celts
>not including Britons
>not including Romans

I suppose if you went back far enough I have Norse ancestors (5000 years ago), but still this map is retarded.

catholics (re: the irish) are by definition not white

yeah but if you're from above that line you are permanently and unsalvageably ultra-autistic

Op is a mess

>tfw Northern Mongolian

>ancestors
nice try pierre

>ancestors italiana, really f*cking evite

>you're

>tfw swiss, english and german

If you go far back for me, you'd find Italian, Greek, and German.

also there are Afrikaners in South Africa who are white.

FYI this obsession with whiteness is why most outsiders think Sup Forums is "racist" and it's also not an allowed thread due to how it hurts board quality.

So, op, are you the controlled opposition trying to frame us as racism to more easily dismiss the difficult to rebut libertarian arguments coming out of Sup Forums? Or are you a young child that thinks this is actually acceptable here?

Do not bump this thread. If you have something to say, put "sage" in the options/email field.

That's true for most Italians as well...

>Native americans are white

C'm'on ! I'm from red dot related !

I'm white, i swear

australia was colonized and occupied by the british and britian is above the line.

papist infiltrator detected

dont have time for your tinfoil hat controlled opposition bullshit you abospawn fuckwit

So Inuits are white now? 'Native' Canadians are whites too? What about Australia or NZ?

Way to segregate your own race, bro

learn to logic straya

>anglos are white
nice try nige

How else would it be drawn?

I'm clearly parroting Sargon of Akkad.

Fuck off, we don't need this shit and your divide and conquer is about as clever as your happy mercantilism gets.

You're not tricking us, we know we'd easily win if we could even convince north Africans and Levantine "Arabs that look nothing like pure Omani or Yemeni Arabs" Arabs that they are in fact white and should in fact side with us against all race baiting merchant Marxists like yourself.

And your proxy? Your Irish proxy? I hope it gets permabanned, you race baiting cuck.

>Sweden, UK and other nordcucks white
>Greatest colonizers people who created west civilization non white
Good bait Ireland

>IF YOUR COUNTRY IS ABOVE RED LINE YOU ARE A KEK

>eskimos
>originally from North America

Asiatics who crossed the Bering Strait dummy

There goes thousands of years of Weatern development and achievement. Nice play, Ireland.

feels good man

>white people are white
Oy vey Tyrone

You think I'm not Irish?
I just went outside(JUST FOR YOU) and took this picture of my sheep which I proudly possess that you won't find anywhere else on the internet.
Satisfied? Jealous of a land possessing farming Irish man you half cast abo?

>ireland
>denmark
>netherlands
im all good bois

are you the same libertarian aussie i see posting a lot lately. i envy your patience with these troglodytes. keep it up ur pretty based

But we are racists, Aussie. You might not be but maybe that just means this board isn't for you.

So all the great nation except england are not white, who want to be white?

Lolbertarien are by nature anti-nationalist

>ancestors
breizh - celtic tribes

>notwhite
Marc’h kaoc’h

So Inuits and chink Siberian tribes, and retarded Ch'timis as well would be White, yet Austrians wouldn't (despite Based Adolf coming from there).

OMG guys OP is clearly a fucking genius, millions of years evolution sided with hundreds of years of genetic research has been summarized with just a stretchered red pixel. The scientific community is well and truly BTFO with this one.

Sure totally

Irish arent catholics and protestants arent white

Stfu autist

Sure totally

>Kazakhs and Eskimos are white

Fuck off race divider

So those mean people that call me Mongolian are wrong then? I'm a white man?

Awesome.

Informative post OP,nice work!

>hundreds of years of genetic research

....says the guy with the LogicBTFO gif.

They are from above the line anyway