What /b thinks about Elon Musk?

What /b thinks about Elon Musk?

his head is 2 big, fam

Can't see straight these shades are Celine Dion

reddit meme

retarded sjw who doesnt understand reality

Does anything and ain't afraid of whatever. My god, if any.

His new hair makes him so much attractive, but he also looks like his voice should be deeper. When he was balding his voice matched his hair.

smart but arrogant. not a fan

fake ass

none of that rocket shit is real

the solar stuff is subsidy

the car stuff is break even augmented driving shit with a big battery

lol hyperloop lol

Don't know, give me some inside. All I heard was their "self driving" cars already killed people for not reacting correct in traffic. Which makes me believe they are not much about the bright future but more about the fast money. But what the fuck do I know, I am a member of / b /

u forgot mars
LUL

a colony

on mars

LUL

People like to think he's a real life Tony Stark, but he's just an idealist with a bachelors physics degree and money.

>member of / b /
back to lereddit pls frendo

The savior we need.

He's a pretty cool guy.

i think he has some legitimate concerns over artificial intelligence, but given how reckless humanity is it seems like a moot point to try and encourage hindering its progress by calling it the greatest threat to humanity.

Tesla said autodriving was not completed and require an human attention... But people watch film while they drove... They have more than 7 second for react (and 7 seconds it's a lot when driving)

So ok, autodriving can fail but it makes less fault than humans

strap the cunt to a rocket and shoot him to mars

Everyone in this thread criticizing Elon Musk will end up doing nothing significant with their own lives.

Fucking cucks. Elon is baller as fuck.

He's the one who stuck himself in the limelight, it's our job to make sure none of it is easy.

Very intelligent Dude and a fucking great Engineer, but an absolute arrogant prick.
The way he talks with his employees is beyond being an asshole.
he is hard working and has no fucking life whatsoever and wants all of his employees to live the same way.
Some people see him as a savior, but I think this is pretty narrow minded.
What exactly will safe us? SpaceX or Tesla?
SpaceX sounds cool, but it is just another company trying to produce stuff they can sell. Nothing they plan to do or actually do will safe anyones ass.

I Like this man because he is ambitious in his objectives and work for a better world (what have you do to make the world better fags ?)

He founded PayPal to send money by internet

He makes the space conquest more accessible to build reusable rocket

He build electric cars to have a better world

Real life bond villain

He was a successful software engineer, and somehow everyone thinks he is an actual engineer

My best friend has one, most amazing car I've ever been in.

Not supposed to use autopilot in traffic, meant for highway driving since they don't detect red lights or stop signs.

Extremely smooth ride, insane acceleration, feels like a spaceship

Has so many little perks like built in radar detector, you can get out and leave the car to parallel park itself

Made me love Elon Musk

He makes me think that capitalism only really works when you happen to have passionate weirdos in your society, and otherwise it just produces soulless corporations.

and what is tony stark then???
A smart prick, with a shitload of money, the same as elon musk?

Jew

good dude, backed hard

I have no idea who he is, what he does, nor do I care.

Musk created an electric car, but that's a far cry from a miniaturized arc reactor.

I think he's already using his neural link technology

>>implying that to build rockets,cars n boring machines you dont need to be an engineer

i hate that he created facebook

It's ok, being out of touch with reality is dope sometimes.

To many capitalists put money over environment and health, at least he's trying to do something for humanity as a whole.

The faggots who let greed totally fuck other people over are cancer and deserve cancer.

He hasn't done shit.

He lives off hype. The Tesla is the only useful thing he's done, period.

>>dis

Like this Hyperloop shit. People jerk his dick over how awesome he is but he hasn't done shit. Then he'll say he got a meaningless "verbal permission" to build it, and people wank him even harder.

saved millions of ur tax dollars by reusing rockets

I can't see him without seeing Malcolm Merlyn from Arrow

Buddy, we've given him far more millions back in subsidies and grants and writeoffs and special permissions and exemptions and basically the government jerking him off as hard as his fans do.

Working hard for a better future for all in that will come to pass in his lifetime.

We are talking about a fictional character right?

That and also he's been given ad hoc monopolies and protections from competition in areas of his businesses, too.

>not really tho if you do the actual math
you are still subsidising lockheed n boeing for things spacex does for free

We didn't turn Alan Turing into a god because he created one of the first computers, and I'd say his contribution to humanity was much larger.

Actually he didn't found testla, he's just the CEO.. Space X is more significant.. Also solar city is fucking dope as well.

He's a roll model if anything

>Space X is more significant
how the fuck is SpaceX more significant?
They havent achieved shit so far

He made privatize space travel popular/possible

He didnt make anything possible so far
The only working out for him is Tesla and maybe Solar City

>Solarcity
Huge flop, basically just a money sinkhole
>Tesla
Never has turned a profit, gave up all their patents, undoubtedly will get out-competed in the next years
>SpaceX
literally survives off government contracts, will probably get shit on during the trump administration, and the only company missions is mars mars mars

He's making space travel cheaper which is a plus.

Dude it is all just a big plan
He hasnt done much so far
I do understand that the concept is great, but it is still only a concept.
A concept that is eating a huge ton of money

What you mean it's a concept? SpaceX just recently launched a reused rocket while delivering supplies to the ISS and returning it in tact.

I saw that. They are able to make Delivery Tasks now and we do not need the Russians anymore.
Thats a good thing.
it is just nothing that is able to safe humanity in any way.

you pay 4 Sup Forums loser hahahah