Why do Sup Forumsturds always say muslims are not white?

Why do Sup Forumsturds always say muslims are not white?

Pic related, lebanese actress Razane Jammal. Looks pretty white to me family

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

german tent

>all arabs are muslims

nice try ahmed, don't you have some gangrapes to be attending to?

Lebanese people aren't all Muslims, they aren't Arabs either, they are Phoenicians.

Nobody with the correct amount of chromosomes would say that because Islam isn't a race - It's a world-wide religion.

>Lebanon is in Europe
WE WUZ EUROPEAN N SHEIT

>they are Phoenicians
This shit needs to die. The reason you have paler Arabs are because in countries like Lebanon you have less exposure to the sun. You know, mountains and shit. Not like the Gulf with the sand and ridiculous heat. That leads to darker skin pigmentation being less common. Also a lot of migration from Europeans with the French actually having some relevant influence on the country (for once in their history). However this is rare. Call them for what they are. Arabs. There is no denying the Arab influence of culture and ancestry which has existed for centuries.

1.2 billion Muslims- who many are Lebanese?

most muslim are actually Asian, but don't tell Sup Forums

>Muslims
>White
You renounce being white when you convert to being a Muslim

>The reason you have paler Arabs are because in countries like Lebanon you have less exposure to the sun

Also, they got whited during the crusades. Lots of euro blood in there.

>asian

Too broad a term to be of any use.

Not the right kind of Asian, but nice try

>lebanese
>must be muslim

Pls die. Lebanon MUST have a Christian as its president. It's in its fucking constitution you dumb cunt

The jew knows. Lebanon (particularly the northern parts where most of the Christians resided) interbred with Europeans during the crusades and even long before then with the French. The French pledge to protect the Maronite Christian communities from the muslim invaders ages ago. That's also another reason why France sought the mandate over Lebanon. The Christian Lebanese love the French.

wog detected

Nope. I'm half Irish, half anglo. I just know Christian history.

Arabs come from the Arabian peninsula while the Lebanese are Semitic and are native to that area.

Its wrong and simplistic to take a people who are just from the Arabian peninsula and use their name to describe everyone in the ME outside of the Arabian peninsula. Yeah many Lebanese have Arab blood from the Arab conquests but they have some European blood as well and it doesn't change the fact that they are natives to the area and not Arab.

Shut up Muhammad

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
south east Asia makes up 62% of muslim population.

they are literally Asian with a mongoloid skull.

Levantese (west syria, lebanon, etc) are practically white.

Phoencian is a meme, if someone speaks Arabic as a mother tongue they're Arab.

By your definition, someone who speaks English as a mother tongue is English. Even negros and asians :^)

Also, they use to speak Aramaic before Arabization. The Christians still use it in their churches and teach it to their children (but that's a dying trend, unfortunately).

I'm Arab Christian, technically assyrian, but identify as 100% Arab culturally.

People always tell me I'm "too white" to be an arab and they think I'm Italian or French or some bullshit. Arabs can be white, we are classified as caucasian.

Muhammad was white who held black slaves.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

No because Arabic is a linguistic ethnicity whereas English refers to the people native to England

>that skin color
>that eye color
>white

What are conquered peoples?

No white civilization has ever openly submitted to Islam via it's own free will. Even with all the white guilt and compassion exploitation Islam is doing to the west people still don't convert.

Having white skin doesn't make you "white" in the same sense as a British person or German. I'm originally from Mosul Iraq and my skin is just a pale yet I wouldn't consider myself white

>Arabic is a linguistic ethnicity

What the fuck

If i was born in Afghanistan and was raised to learn Arabic but I'm the whitest irish cunt youll ever meet, I'm suddenly an arab?

>"educated" American

In a way yes, it's for the same reason Morocco all the way to Iraq is considered the Arab world, those people are not similar at all in terms of genes and blood but they all speak Arabic, watch the same TV, listen to the same music, read and write the same scripture.

>tanned German

Okay, but now we're getting into the muddied definition of 'race'. You aren't defining it along genetic lines. Yours is more of a 'social construct' definition of 'race' which I vehemently disagree with.

The primary reason for my disagreement is that race would have no meaning if applied to a context where merely speaking the language and assimilating to the customs would render one a member of that tribe. That's a definition more akin to 'nationality'. 'Race' often imports visual similarities, at the very least.

No, dumbass. Arab is a bullshit identifier like "Caucasian".

This confuses the collective non degenerate Sup Forums dicks.

I can't define it among genetic lines because their genetics differ so much yet they still consider each other as one group of people divided by nation states.

Funny and i thought the Lebanese were Christian. I guess the Turks took care of that.

Do you define 'they' as the Arab people?

Lebanese do not consider them part of that people due to, as you say, the genetic differences. Yes, there is a small arab influence but Lebanon is practically european/phoenician cross-breed. Particularly in the northern Christian dominated areas. I understand your difficulty, though, and I do not wish to completely disregard it. It's a valid concern that you have but I suppose I am more willing to give credence to their claim of separate ethnicity. My main reason is that history seems to validate their claim on a balance of probabilities.

They are

See:

Maybe the Maronites don't consider themselves Arab but the 50% or so Muslims do.

Technically nowadays a clear majority of the "Lebanese" are Muslim. Of course, the "Lebanese" are really Palestinians that the Lebs let into their houses.

That's good for Lebanon.

Many Christian Pally's, too, though.

That is true. Many came from Egypt and Syria

Why the obsession of wanting to be white???

Whites are the epitome of beauty and civility.

Are the nipples brown?

bait

Even in Africa, the darkest niggers are looked down upon. Even Africans want to be white.

It's gotta have some kind of evolutionary benefit

>religion = race

What's German for "autistic?"

nips have pale skin too. What if they are trying to be japanese?

Nazi

>muslim
>not dressed like a towel-rack

white mudslime is not confusing, it's mudslime

That bitch isn't even wearing a hijab, haram as fuck