This made profit

>this made profit

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hg3EujNn_nE
filmjunk.com/2013/06/03/film-junk-podcast-episode-420-after-earth-now-you-see-me-behind-the-candelabra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because capitalism hasn't been destroyed yet.

(((now you see me jew)))

>Why is this allowed?

good goys serving kike masters

What are you talking about OP? How could you question the success of Kino with scenes like this youtube.com/watch?v=hg3EujNn_nE

the rain scene was so cool

until he explained how he did it

imagine the suffering someone endured to create this unnecessary scene,its "cool" but plot wise it make no sense

also the ending gave me cancer

That was just ridiculous, fuck off.

imagine the poor bastards that had to animate this shit.

Its a film about magic, but yet the tricks aren't real and are just CGI. Whose fucking idea was this one?

Domestic: $65,075,540
Foreign: $258,953,972
China: $97,115,220

That should answer your question.

is the one of the causes of AIDS?

Practically you'd just stick it between your ass or tits. It's completely necessary and unrealistic

The first one is legimately the first movie I come up with when I think of what is the worst movie I've ever watched. Maybe it's not the worst, but it's always the first one that comes to mind.

This review of it was quite funny as well. Skip to 40 minutes in.

filmjunk.com/2013/06/03/film-junk-podcast-episode-420-after-earth-now-you-see-me-behind-the-candelabra/

Seriously man. Look at this pic. What the fuck.

huh

Except it's not possible besides the singular drop thing in the shop. Fuck man, this movies like capeshit, expect the movie is trying to rationalize the capes the whole movie.

The only redeeming quality was this cuteling and she's not even that cute

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why did they have to keep passing it to the person who was being searched in that exact moment??

For fuck's sake, this is beyond retarded

You know what, I'm going to download this goddamn movie, brb guys wish me luck

youtube trolls are evolving.

>these sneaky people we're searching keep making exaggerated movements and distractions
>everything seems fine

I already hate this movie. That was boring as fuck, and it's clearly supposed to be tense and entertaining.

Fuck you for showing me this

> Put pretty girl in movie
> movie sells
Is this an American thing?

user

don't do it

you might actually kys afterwards

Strong contender for worst film of the year

>guys we gotta rob some computer chip that incidentally fits exactly in a card from a high tech secured vault for some bad guy we cant trust who is also harry poder
>ok we go to magic shop and buy some cards
>we also need to train 5 minutes with cards for our master plan
>chinawoman: hai guys btw i was eye all along
>coincidence much right? :LOL

JUST
TURN
OFF
YOU'RE
BRAIN
OFF
BRAH
XD

There will be at least 2 more movies in the franchise.
AT LEAST 2.

>hypnotism only works when the plot requires it
>magic is both real and not real in the universe

I cringed so hard during this scene.

My friend unironically likes both of these movies. He is also very unreliable as in I'll be there in fifteen and nobody hears from him in weeks. Coincidence?

Cause it made profit.

literally all style no substance : the scene.

We all know they are all wizards at the end of the first one, basically the plot armor to nullify any suspense.