Be driving by park

>be driving by park
>see little girl
>quickly put her in your van
>you go to tear her shirt off and see this picture of her dad

Wat do?

Fucking kill myself for being a pedophile

He's barely even taller then her

Rape her so hard she dies and send her dad a t-shirt with a picture of her deviled corpse that says "look out dad, this is my fleshlight"

Lol

i would keep driving out of the state
rape her little pussy
lock her in a cage
get an enema device
clean her out
rape her ass until she starves to death
put the t-shirt back on her withered corpse
dump her outside a fire station in the state she was from.

The fuck would you care if you randomly found her. If you're good enough at raping, your won't let her see anything that would tip the police off to you specifically

Glad my parents never compensated and are of a generation more evolved. Hopefully he sees the light and spares his daughter disappointment. He is an awkward fuck, LOL.

the only thing relevant about the shirt is that it is a slight boner killer because it is a picture of a guy and not something cute.
it's not like she will ever wear a scrap of clothing in her life ever again after she takes a ride in my party van

thats such a cute butt.
too bad child labor laws say that i cant open a club with little girls cage dancing is cute costumes.

take her back safely and rape her dad

Her dad is a tattooed degenerate piece of shit? Why would I be scared of some peacocking pansy faggot?

Manlet pose spotted, super manlet.... not even barely taller he's barely even wider

I guarantee she becomes a huge slut because he's an overprotective fuckwad.

This humiliaripn is basically encouraging this manlets daughter to have black babies out of spite.

*humiliation

Ugh this is repressive
Hope that dad figured out this is stupid and didn't make her wear it in public

Marriage in the Judaic religion was about spending a night together in the same tent.

It had nothing to do with ceremony or government paperwork.

If you had "premarital sex" you were now married.

Do you honestly think God checks paperwork?

Fuck now consequences later

fap to daddy

Has she got a younger brother?
I don't really like girls.

the shirt says i see my daughter as a sex object and as my property. i mean the way he touches her arm. yuck

the dude looks like a manlet

5'6'' 190 im guessing

i am 6'3'' 210

wow you're so much better than him

yeah i am

kek

Could somebody PLEASE photoshop their heads onto the other's body?

The dad probably does the deed for me

And of course change the shirt picture accordingly.

you're fucking gross. little girls are where it's at.

why does she look cuter as her dad

Kettle, black.

no

LOOOOOOOOL

and put her face on his body andl also on her shirt.

That's some premium dilf. would get punished/10

I'd drive her safely home so I can see the sexy beast that is her father,

it is mostly different. he likes little boys so he is gay. i just like little girls because i am a monster. i would rather be a monster than a fag

> 210

How much of that is your ass and gut though? Captain neckbeard.

go fuck yourself you fucking sick faggot

is that girl 18? if she is 18 i would much want the to fuck her. if she not 18, that gross and not wanting to fuck because gross not 18.

> ITT newfriends.

6'4" 260

You're both lil bitches

Most guys don't actually know their exact height and often lie about it.

I'd put money on the fact that you're average height and overweight. That guy would murder you. Being heavy doesn't necessarily make you a good fighter, just less mobile.

I'm 6'8" and 400 lbs, fag.

See above.

>"Daddy doesn't know his precious little girl has already been broken in by Jaquavious and his friends.

I'm 8'4" and 600 lbs of pure muscle.

Samefag.

>humiliaripn

7'6'' 540 lbs reporting in

I'm 11'2" and 680 lbs tag

30 meters tall, not even height, dick. 3 tonne dick too.

Wrongfag

Rape her
Cum on her dads face on the shirt
Let her go

Red leader reporting in

I'm 18.3m and 57.2t, you are not Gundam.

You forgot your pic, Porkins.

see above

It only looks that way because of prospective and how they're standing.

340 centimeters 600 kilograms reporting for raep duty

im 5'6" and 360 lbs.
my power is condensed like a fucking star.
I have such control of my muscles that i can make ripples in my muscles just my hitting my belly.
My ascendancy is real, for I cannot be overtaken by the waves. I am the flotsam, I am a floater.
Fear my cunning as I hide weapons and previsions in my muscle crevasses. A cookie under my left pec flap, a knife under the right.
You cannot escape behind doorways. My might is flexible and universal. I can fit through most doorways and reach my target. I can travel on all flat terrain. My scooter is based, my form is infinite.

Dads like this want to fuck their daughters. Since they can't, no one can.

It's fuckin gross.

RED OCTOBER STANDING BY

>prospective

Kill yourself

>WTF ?
Watches at 0$ ?

I guess dubs don't lie.

Hafthor is that you?

Watch this sucker

I'm a photographer and you're an idiot. Having people stand either back and behind or in front of and forward is a real common way to make someone look taller or shorter.

YOU JUST WATCH YOURSELF.
WE'RE WANTED MEN. I'VE GOT THE DEATH SENTENCE ON TWELVE SYSTEMS.

i dont necessarily mean all skimpy costumes.
yeah, some would be like a metal bikini, but some would be like a dinosaur or bear fully body plush costume where you could only see their faces.

that's "PERspective" not "PROspective"
>and you're an idiot.

Or naked.

OMG. I made a typo. Please crucify me. I'm on a phone mate. Take your grammar/spelling nazi ass and jump off a bridge.

>caring this much about being called a samefag

They need to get rid of (You)s

Fuck, I want his dad to fuck my ass.

How about take some time from sucking dick to dedicate 2 seconds towards stopping yourself look like a mongoloid?

>Wat do?
Not be a pedofile in the first place?
Would be a good start, I guess.

Because taking a screenshot takes such a long time.

i was talking about the cage dancers in the main room.
the nakedness would be in the first sublevel where naked waitresses would deliver drinks and whatnot.
also obligatory prostitution would occur.

Screen shots don't mean shit mate. Anyone with a half a brain can edit element and remove or add anything to a page and take a screen shot.

you can't just not be a pedo if you are one.
you can not break laws, but when you see a sexy 13 y/o you can't not think about dat ass.

>claim to be photographer
>can't spell perspective
>filthy phoneposter
taking selfies with your iphone does not make you a photographer. It's not just that your phone autocorrected you, you didn't even notice the wrong spelling when I greentexted it, just admit you didn't know how to spell it and stop embarrassing yourseelf.

Topkek.png

>When autistic manchildren have children