Which Asian countries are the easiest to get laid in?

Which Asian countries are the easiest to get laid in?

The Philippines no doubt. They have such low standards.

Taiwan, if you like fucking kids

Heard stories of white guys in China mass impregnating gobs of azn wmn who want white babies.

I will eat your soul.

The browner they are, the sluttier they tend to be.

Thank God for repressed Catholic filipinas.

when iw as in highschool i went on a study tour, my host brother was a rare one with a sibling (one child rule) he had a sister who was 18. I was 15 at the time, he was constantly busy because of exams so i hung out with her for the time being there. realized after awhile she was completely flirting with me, took me to these romantic spots which i was just acting like a tourist in and always held my hand (thought it was bc of crowds there) and openly would act flirty with me. so yea can confirm

btw tall white guy here

topkek

Philippines are also nice if you want to fuck shy inexperienced girls and want to go on a virginity taking spree.

Southeastasians are the easiest.

Japanese, Korean and Chinese are a bit harder in this order:

Japanese > Korean > Chinese

im talking to a hot grill from the philipines who said on her dating profile "vows first, sex later". How do I push the boundries further with her fam, cuz im just a faggot and nothing i've done so far has gotten newds

You might be out of luck here, some of them are fucking stubborn and won't do anything, at all.

Try making some mild lewd joke and see how she response, or try to get her horny. But chances are she's so "pure" she doesn't even masturbate.

i kinda figured as much. she likes to talk about laying in bed together and ive pushed that a few time but no sexting and only close to newds. i need to find more philipino chicks looking to get slutty for a green card

Try Tinder, it's a heaven if you play your cards right.

Do you have 6 figure income?
Japan
DO you have 3 figure income?
Thailand

How is that story a confirmation to that other user's claim of mass impregnation?

Thailand, the more cash you have the younger the age you can get

Filipinas. Cambodia, Thailand,

Forget Indonesia

Japanese women are hard to crack, unless they are gaijin hunters

Koreans, you better be Korean. They're straight up racist.

Chinese. If you speak Chinese, and well, then you'll be spreading her thighs by the end of the night. Doesn't hurt to have a great income. Some Chinese girls like their fancy purses. And be ready to eat odd foods with them.
(Trust me I know)

How young is young? And what about of cash are we talking about?

$1000, 5 or 6

Not my range, what about small breasted teens?

Holy moly, sounds risky though.

I just ordered one, did I make a mistake??

>Which country can I go to to get std.

Japanese and Korean are by far the hardest without knowing the language

Any country, user. Stop asking the obvious.