Win moments: She's cheating her boyfriend with me. I'm so lucky and she's so hot!

Win moments: She's cheating her boyfriend with me. I'm so lucky and she's so hot!

Moar!

post nudes of her

nudes or GTFO

So, nudes? Or is OP a fag?

Keep going

Congratulations, but Sup Forums is mentally broken. We don't care about feelings, we care about Sharpie in pooper, traps, and nudes in general.

fuck off kid

Italian cunt

ultra hot... kill yourself

I remember that bitch, who wants her instagram?

No one?

You have nudes? If not, fuck off

Cuter in first pic, would not fucc

Pick a pic for bigger

Not vid

Instagram guys?

Yeah

Noods

Gabz Sta skriviendo.

>cheating on her boyfriend

Ugly af tbh.

You're wrecking a relationship to fuck some ugly thot, good for you? Unless you get off on that, in that case I hope the karma train hits you hard faggot.

Nudes

if shes gonna cheat on him she'll do it with another nigga anyway, who gives a fuck. if they break up the dude dodged a bullet anyway.

after you are done, will you do the manly thing and let her boyfriend know, or are you a pussy faggot?

linamalakian on kik i need her nudes

cuck

>rationalization of doing something you're aware is wrong but too lonely to care about

cheer up

I like OP slut

More?

Why can't they just break up? They don't even have the integrity to do that much. I guess it's the stable provider on one hand/hot psycho on the other kind of thing.

>have date
>it's going well
>She's super into me
>at the end of the night I'm dropping her off and she says she would invite me in but she doesn't want her roommates to see her with me because they aren't very progressive
>ask what that means
>"well they're old fashioned and don't really believe in open relationships"
>wut
>"yeah I'm in a long distance open relationship with my boyfriend back home and they know him but don't know it's an open relationship so I don't want them to freak out and tell him"
>oh....
>"actually he doesn't even really know we're in an open relationship yet"
>"but I mean we never specifically said our relationship is exclusive so it's not like I'm breaking a promise or anything, it's open in my eyes"
>drop her off and never text her again

Years later

>I had a good friends GF crying in my car one evening
>she was convinced he had cheated on her but it was later proven bullshit that another cunt made up because she was jealous
>she says she can't believe this would happen
>looong pause
>we lock eyes and she says "I just need to fuck one of his friends"
>then she just stared at me.
>I told her to get out of the car

How the fuck do they even exist?

>lucky
>managed to fuck a cheating whore

As long as you don't end up in a relationship with her and don't respect her. She is cucking you and cucking her boyfriend and she will continue to make cucks of every man she's with

im pretty sure u know that a lot of males like to be cucked and i do not even know why. sickens me

OP GIRL KIK: Gabzcard

Whata slut

You're a good guy user

you're both niggers

Well OP seems to be into being cucked... Fucking some cheating whore of all things to fuck

best thing i've ever read today.

She wants his tongue in her tongue? Creepy.

The terrifying part is this isn't even the standard reaction to these whores

>What happened to having literally any integrity in a relationship?