Which is your favourite Sup Forums?

Which is your favourite Sup Forums?

I guess this is a menu from the United Lardlands? There is no punishment severe enough for the creation of such abominations.

this.

literally none, what the fuck are these abominations

Considering it's in spanish probably not

...when they advertise "double" crust and actually mean it. Hahaha...

actually this is from Brasil, and it gets worst than this.

moar.

As an Italian, this is all very haram.

I'd try the hotdog and burger ones though tbh fam.

Muscles you fat fuck. Jokes aside Kebab pizza one of the few good things with living in Sweden.

I got fat by just looking at the menu.

those are terrible. here is a real pizza

the mini hot dog one looks best

Yeah, if you're a rabbit.

Not spanish, portuguese

Abominations?

Just a reminder that "Hawaiian" pizza was actually invented by a Canadian in the 1960's.

Where is the pineapple?

NOT ONLY RABBITS EAT VEGETABLES YOU FUCKING RETARD

DID IT EVER CROSS YOUR MIND (WHAT PUNY MIND YOU DO HAVE) THAT MAYBE HAMSTERS, DEER, HEDGEHOGS, PIGS, BEARS, OH AND...

I DUNNO!!!!!!!!! ffffffffFFFUCKING HUMANS ALSO EAT VEGETABLES YOU DUMB FUCKING MORON

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING YOU LITTLE WELP

DIE

Brownzilian fag detected

you sound mad

Damn those look delicious. The cheese pop looks delicious. The cream cheese intrigues me. The doritos crust can go fuck itself.

Years of watching cooking shows and the Food Network have convinced him that humans are solely carnivores and that eating anything not meat will make him less of a man. Let him enjoy his health problems later on in life user.

Cheesy.

Faggot vegan

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE XD

did i do the meme right?

What restaurant is this?

what

I dunno, man. Guy Fieri just has the kind of face I can trust. I don't think that man can ever be wrong.

I want to say Pizza Hut since they're using the actual Doritos logo. Also because some of those pies look similar to what's available in Japan.

The high quality, world established makers of fine pizzas: Pizza Hut

Where's the pineapple pizza though

None of these are appetizing to me. The only one I'd try was the churro because it looks sort of edible.

in the trashcan where it belongs

Man, America is on a different level when it comes to fast food. You got so many different types of fast food. Pretty sure we only just recently got stuffed crust in the UK and here you are with all this shit.

...this isn't American it's Brazilian.

Do you think they have these in the states? I see articles about Singapore and Dominican Pizza Huts carrying these, but nothing for the US...

Double crusts seems kinda neat.

naan with yard weeds, delicious

Fuck, really? Brazil fast food is on point. I'm embarrassed.

again, first post best post

whoever came up with this godless monstrosity should be fed to the pigs

Never seen them. I guess you could write to the company headquarters and ask if they'd be willing to do a limited run special menu item or something.

what the fuck are these abominations?

Greens are not vegetables.

Hmmmm camarao or the burgers.

every single one of those looks like the fat levels would kill you.
Is this supposed to be shared among 5 people?

Don't get me wrong, stuff crust and that abomination hot dog crust are American too.

I NEED MEAT FOR MY GAINS BRO

camarao and cream cheese

Are you crazy? That stuff is awesome. Brazilians and Americans are on MOTHERFUCKIN POINT

Where is this place located?

Prawn crust, yes pls

You and your countrymen obviously prefer to feed on penis.

Stuffed crust is an awesome idea. The hot dog one made me literally vomit.

Double crust.

delet this Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dubs of truth

Literally?

european here

i only eat real italian pizza. not that murifat garbage

ss... spoops user wtf

Not figuratively.

i think im gonna have to go with a large borda cream cheese

fuck off fat boy

I like me some classic capricciosa. It's just pomodoro, ham, mozzarella, black olives, artichokes, mushrooms, anchovies and parmigiano.

i'd rather just have a pizza than this heart-stopping american cancer.

Is Italian pizza Halal? Because if it isn't.....

you mongoloids realize the dude is a troll, right? he's obviously not an actual vegan, but just baiting you so you get triggered.

some pizzas are haram some are halal. fuck these cunts who are destroying our beautiful europe...