All right Sup Forums, let's say you get the ability to transmit one sentence into every human being's mind at once...

All right Sup Forums, let's say you get the ability to transmit one sentence into every human being's mind at once. English speakers hear it in English, Chinese in Chinese, etc. What is it you'd tell the world? It can be in any voice you want too. Remember, it can be only one sentence long.

just.. "penis"

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

ayyy lmao

>OP is a faggot

"Hitler did nothing wrong"

GOD HERE YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS LOL

"Pick up a guitar and write as many songs as you can."

/threeeeeeeeaaaaad

"This is god; I exist, and i am telling you this so there is no ambiguity, if you kill another person, you're going to hell, no matter the circumstances - even if it is to save another person from death."

This is God. Kill any unbelievers

>implying that would have any effect

Hey Faggots,
My name is God, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any manna? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of a popular fishing club, and did BDSM with Jewish merchants. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

It would give richard dawkins quite a startle.

Anthony doesn't love her.

to half of the population:
traps aren't gay
to the other half:
traps are gay

Gas the the jews race war now.

god is dead, and i am satan

You have 12 hours remaining

*in Morgan Freeman's voice*
Hitler was innocent and the Jews payed for 9/11

That ought to make some people confused

"G͔͖̥̮͖ͫ̓͑̾͗ͤͮ͢o͖̜̭̥̮̓ͦ̓͑͋͒̍d̜͍̉͝ ̣̘ͫ̇̂̌̓́i̥̖̥ͩs̺̖̩͔̹͕ ̙̩͈̾̃ͫ̄ͩ̔Ḏ̣̮̮̪͕̓ͬ͑ể̶̮͓̼̩̚a̱͙̞̬̜d̟̰̦͖̼̬͠"

Scotty doesn't know