Your girl has a ultrasound, you find out it has down syndrome. Would you make her have an abortion?

Your girl has a ultrasound, you find out it has down syndrome. Would you make her have an abortion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im wealthy and virtuous enough to raise and love a tard. So no.

No.

But I aim to have another child and will refuse to let it ruin my experience child rearing.

I'd hang her by her feet and turn that Down upside down

kek

why do downies look the same no matter what race they be?

Goddamit Aussie KOTSP.

That's the Aussie spirit cunt

My man

>no matter what species they be

ftfy

Real fucking nice mate.

Yes, of course.

We have these checkups for a reason, that kid is going to have a shit life and so will you, just try again.

Is it my kid?

Yes. I don't want to have to take care of it until the day I die. Thats not how having a kid should work. If she needed some convincing I would just show her the countless moms that have to raise severely autistic or down syndrome children and how dead inside those mothers are.

Down syndrome people may have hearts of gold but I couldn't take raising one.

Of course Id get it aborted.

> If my kid's gonna be retarded, it'll be my own drinking habits which do it

/thread

My woman is a conservative mountain jew. She hardly drinks. I am an alcoholic though. Cutting back in a big way is my next project.

plane downed

That's the same logic Hitler used on the gypsies

Don't you mean right side up?

IIRC, ultrasounds don't show Downs, genetic testing does.

However, if I found out my offspring would be a tard, it'd be aborted before it could say "guhhhhh", or whatever noise it is tards make.

Are you saying its not immoral to kill all gypsies? They are a literal vermin. They are like Europe's Abos only smarter and way more devious

He truly did nothing wrong.

> Be alcoholic Australian woman
> Be in pub at 10am trying to sell my cunt for a pack of ciggies
> In walks literal crown prince of Norway
> Marries me

Try Denmark, m8

Yes.

You only have one shot at life and there's no way I am prepared to throw most of it away caring for someone who will NEVER have any independence.

What are the laws like for this, and how accurate is testing?

IIRC, Australia allows late-term abortion for Downs Syndrome babies and you can get tests for genetic abnormalities, though i'm not sure how accurate/safe they are.

fuck off i have down syndrome there is nothing wrong with me

What would you guys rather have a homo kid or a downie kid? Tough choice desu bc i feel like either way your bloodline stops

They're regions of the same nation

Stfu i have down syndrome and im fine

Homo, because if my kid's going to be molested in high school he might as well consent

I can't make her do anything. She gets 2 options though. Abort it or I leave and file the papers to give up rights to the tard. Waste of space, time, and money.

Straya every time

Prove it

Prove it

screw off down syndrome people can still be smart

^ this. I'm not investing anything in a lost cause.

what

non down syndrome people are a lost cause

>Implying you can just file some magical papers to take away your responsibilities to the child.
You'll be paying for that fucker for the next 18 years if it's born, no matter what forms you sign.

Yes, im not taking care of a child for 50 years.

I'd make sure the father is notified.

kek fucking love your nation
youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

down syndrome kids are independent dickhead

Yes, I'd like my gf which I would breed with to be redpilled and understanding of the heavy consequences of having (heavily) mentally handicapped/impaired children, I want healthy successful children that are able to fend for themselves at one point when we are too fucking old to do it.

>Your girl has a ultrasound, you find out it has down syndrome. Would you make her have an abortion?
Yes. It's not ethical to bring a drain on society and a burden to itself into the world.

Yeah, nah. Just paying off some hitman to pose as a tardwrangler would be even cheaper, and it's not as if babies/children are hard to kill.

>get tests for genetic abnormalities,

I would make this mandatory, I had a friend in in elementary/highschool school who suffered from muscular dystrophy, when he was in his late teens he died a fucking awful death by suffocation.

The worst things is his cunt of a mother, she knew it that she had a faulty chromosome, she already gave birth to his older brother who suffered the same syndrome, just to a lesser extend.
I hate such irresponsible parents.

If such a thing is diagnosed you are not allowed to get children until its possible to correct such genetic defects, simple as that.
Fuck all the noise about "muh eugenics"

down syndrome kids are healthy and independent see i can spell every word right most non down syndrome people cant

> file the papers to give up rights to the tard. Waste of space, time, and money.

Cute, you think you get a say.

Your job is to pay for the mother's decision user.

let me guess you are self diagnosed

Fuck yeh cunt

KEK

Are you actually mentally handicapped then? I don't see writing ass the one and only thing in order to fend for yourself.

Down syndrome can't be recognized via ultrasound, it's a genetic disorder.

No he's just canadian.

well i can do anything a non special can

no i waas told it by many people and i had an EA in highschool because of it its miner tho

haha ur cute no one has to pay down sydrome people are independent

Cheers for that burger bro

Then you're not retarded as the topic at hand suggest we should talk about.

I have a light form of PDD-NOS myself and I can function just fine.

Smart as a fucking retarded monkey can get.

that was a typo i know how to spell really good

but i also have a physical disability and i do have an extra chromazone

swizerlanders are stupid

AND WAS HE WRONG?

Than you are retarded but can type somewhat.

lol nope.

your stupid your flag looks like a burger

I am fully prepared to lose my license and job hop to avoid paying child support for 18 years. You don't know the depths I'd go to spite a woman willing to give birth to a tard. AlthoughHas the right idea...

Thats not even the same plane.

Genociding gypsies should have been far higher in Hitlers priorities. People so shitty that designated street shitters kicked 'em out. All of 'em are thieves and scam artists.

also the plane in the second picture flipped from the wind.

i ask her to abort if she refuse then i do the blackman and leave without a trace

sure that totally isnt illegal oh wait it is

fuck off thief you are a scam artist like all finlanders

wtf thats aquafresh retard

what

They indicate downs. Just can't confirm it.

It actually looks like the aqua-fresh toothpaste logo, also punctuation.
Do you eat aqua-fresh burgers?

But good luck with your life, where there is will there is a way.

The crown prince of Norway married a Norwegian crack whore, not an Australian one.

haha i laugh at non special people you are just like everyone else and wont get ahead

No, i had dealt with autist kids. While it indeed is notable negative development factor, most of them still are quite capable of living normal life. In fact i seen many people dumber and with worse skills and personality than some of them.

Raising autist child requires lot more care and efforts, but its not like if it would be imbecile child - as said, autist can cope with their life and integrate quite well, though that requires care and proper education.

Autism is nothing major.
Aspengers bit more unconvinenent, but still ok.
PPD-Nos is trouble.
Rett syndrome - probably abort.

same here bro except I havent drank in 2 years. never felt better man. Stop drinking the liquid jew especially if it's problematic

no, get her to only abort if they're not special. Eventually get army of them and open a chain of restaurants with one in each location as the "manager". Pity profits roll in

Nice dubs get, good luck down user

Absolutely, it's either it dies, I die, or I leave. One of the 3 going to happen, no exceptions.

Duh.

Rare
a
r
e

This.

Wat is this flag

another rare flag for u

Yes. It is a botched child.

Commie detected

Yes if I ever get a girl pregnant, I want to get the pregnancy analyzed at least once a month in order to check how the fetus is developing, if something is determined to be off then abort asap. It really puzzles me that we have plenty of good technology to prevent genetic problems and stuff, and yet people don't seem to care, they just fuck like rabbits and then what happens, happens; it's like it isn't even their problem in the first place, it's insane.

That's part of the "syndrome". Same way you can tell when someone was born with fetal alcohol syndrome,

I always forget that you're in between Germany, Belgium, and France.