How do we stop this degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsHhsuhHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Murder.

i hate them

bump

They look like fine young Aryan boys. Unless... are they "Pink Triangle" types?

Why hasn't anyone kicked jake pauls ass yet?
dawg if i seen his fuckboi face on the street id bust his fuckin teeth in.

someone needs to fuck these kids up

They are burgers, of course they are not fine young Aryan boys. Proper culture is non existent in that country and it is only getting worse.

I propose we do one of our trademark delivery pranks before his neighbors bring him to court. Any ideas? that can include you, OP. Just bring whatever we all agree on to his Team Fagg10t house since the address is on Google

youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsHhsuhHw

bump

Who the fuck is this queer anyway? I've been seeing posts but don't know who he is...

Fascism.

What the fuck is wrong with his face?!?

There's 2 of them ?

I'm honestly shocked this hasn't happened yet. Though let's be real, if you send 1000 Pizzas to the house, he'll just make a video of it and then call for a Pizza Party on Twitter.

I'm guessing everyone watched h3h3 newest video?

.....if you're over 12 you should barely know who they are so you can just ignore them
Oh shit i forgot i'm on Sup Forums nvm then

Well, i'm sure he'd do that. But we have to deliver something that he can't counteract. Something nasty that would incriminate him regardless of what he can do

Jake is a sexy motherfucker. Would pound his tight little butt.

Silly user! Faggots can't be Aryan!

I feel like Ethan would normally be down to ironically do a verse on a stupid rap song, but I get the feeling he'll draw the line with Jake Paul.

yeah sure you would eks di di di di

Both of these guys need severe beatings.

Saged

newfag

This.

They have no values, and they have no value in society (unless we want to do some Mengele twin research)