ITT: Teams that exemplify the entitled degenerate generation knowns as Millennials

>pic-related

>not a millennial
>posts on Sup Forums

how pathetic can you be?

>less pathetic
>makes this same thread every single day

>1999
Leave.

>17 years old

hmm

Because I'm here to raise the truth. And this place lauds me for it, besides, the more this thread is made, the better.

I want Millennials to leave Sup Forums.

3 months worth of threads and the only truth you're spreading is autism awareness

January 3rd is my birthday.

>i'm a teenager
>i'm here to raise the truth
>i know a lot, i'm 18

lel you're worse than millenials

>1999

"Autism awareness" is just a Millennial codeword for denying the truth. Why are you denying my facts? That speak for themself? The Warriors are a meme millennial team and all of Sup Forums except for you agree with me. This isn't Reddit kid, you'll be better off there jacking it with the rest of the millennials like you.

Let's get back on topic and explain why the Warriors are Millennials

>SJW Coach
>Memechucking
>Always expect to win and bitch and whine whenever they lose
>The pathetic existence of Kevin Durant
>Curry is sheltered as fuck
>Klay can't get girls
>Draymond is a walking gibsmedats
>Their fans are all SJW faggots and expect to win every game

t. Millennial

in a spout of blind autistic rage, the millenial spouts reddit and as many buzzwordsas possible in an effort to confuse those around him

t. Millennial

>Always expect to win and bitch and wine whenever they lose

Sounds like lebron m8

thats the only thing you can say, isnt it

you're like a broken autistic clock

If Durant, Curry, or Drayboon were in the same situation and deprived of what they have right now, they would bitch and whine every time. You just can't see it.

LeBron at least works hard, the players you listed don't at all.

Isnt everyone here a millenial? Are you like 40? Why are you here?

I'm 18 years old.

I didn't list anyone and you whine whenever the warriors work hard

>LeBron
if anyone is entitled it's lebron; he forces his team to make the trades he wants and bitch when they don't work out. golden became great organically through hard work and amazing picks.

>memeiors
>working hard

>implying that KD is not like this

So youre a millenial

I'm Gen Z.

How can any non millennial like them?

32. Started coming to Sup Forums when I was 18

You were born in 98 or 99 that literally makes you a millenial

t. milennial

Says the millennial

1982-1998 is the Millennial Generation.

I am Generation Z.

They can't. They like teams where the players work hard rather than rely on cheap memechucking.

I know someone personally who used to be a Memeiors fan but switched to the Lakers because he wanted a team built around hard work rather than the easy way. I advise fellow Memeiors fans to do the same.

Thats objectively wrong tho. 84-2004 is millenial. Google it faggot

>he thinks being born 6 months later than an arbitrary cutoff date makes him superior to his fellows
Youre a faggot. Ironically this type of arrogance and unwarranted sense of intelligence is associated with the millennial generation (which youre a part of)

lol you're not generation Z my man. You're the last of the millenials, 2005 and onward is gen Z.

Its not even a 6 months its 6 days. Guys a real cuck