Yo guys whatever happen to that sketchy murderer with the tapes and the hostage/dead body was it actually bait...

Yo guys whatever happen to that sketchy murderer with the tapes and the hostage/dead body was it actually bait? It was on /x/ too

Bump

bump

Bump

We have to dig deeper

I heard the applebees dude went silent when he said he was gonna go investigate holy shit

I didn't catch the thread, details plz?

A lot of baiting, lots of fags trolling that they go out there, one user lying about seeing one guy with an arm.

bruh fucking faggots, im really tempted to go check but I'm like in the opposite of the atlantic ocean

Theres still a thread on /x/ but doesnt have many of the juicy details from the orginal OP murderer thread

will somebody care to explain wtf is going on?

Some murderer in Sup Forums posted a sketchy thread talking about some tapes in Georgia i think and a girl named heather and he hid them in a remote area and asking anons to go check and call him and posted some other pics but no body went check as far as I know, he posted the coordinates too but i dont have then unfortunately

This was the original thread

>remote area
Blue Tower in ATL
not really remote but certainly wouldn't have wanted to go there at 1AM last night/this AM

Another Location located in a park

Another location was a creek I think

Spooked

I love that shit like this is just in the middle of fuck all

too spooky for me

Thats actually a nice place tbh, perfect for some freaky shit too

no property taxes

anymore pics? starting to think this is actually legit

Bump

the building is a boiler place and someone said it is sketchy during day and filled with druggies and crazy people at night.

it seems legit but a lot of anons are trolling

thats spooky if someone does goes out there it'll require weapons and a massive pair of steel balls

yeah there was a guy close at Apple Bees but didn't make a move because he was waiting on someone to come with him and no one showed, people said he went out, but he later posted on the thread that he didn't move from the Apple Bee's so we just need a Atlantafag to make a move otherwise we won't get anywhere.

someone from /x/ said he was a /k/omando and owned guns, but he said he would not be able to make it out there until Sunday because he has things going on.

bump

Let it go. Applebeeanon was a bust, he was LARPing or gave up, n evidence he was on the scene. /k/ommandofag was full of shit. /x/sperger did fuck all retrieving information and help Sup Forums. Buncha Barney's are speculating and too chicken shit to take action. OP chose the shittiest means of leaving evidence (VHS) and left it in sketchy wack-ass areas in Atlanta. All ATL abons are too pussy to go on a hunt EVEN IN FUCKING DAYLIGHT.

I'll say it before and I'll say it again: this is some gay fucking meatsleep ARG wannabe shit. Unless OP is willing to seek alternative means of giving us clues and evidence, what once could have been a good ARG has devolved into a shitstorm of retardation and cowardice.

I hope he keeps his word I wanna see what would actually happen and what he'll find

We needa lure more antlatic fags into this

fag who just explained shit, you are right I've been up for the past 3 nights seeing where this shit goes, and not one faggot has a made a move, if I were by I would have got some friends and gone in, but that is not the case, I just wanted to do something instead of seeing the same threads every night ya know what I mean user?

I want to see that shit happen to I want to get to the bottom of this mystery
idk man I'm just an Illinois fag who has nothing else going on in his boring life

>I just wanted to do something instead of seeing the same threads every night ya know what I mean user

There's nothing you can do. Look up meatsleep or some other faggot ARG shit like marblehornet and have at'r cuz this shit is gay as fuck.

OP here I sadly agree with you guys, antlatic fags are massive pussys and honestly I never been so motivated to go on the hunt but I'm in the pacific side, I just want to keep my hopes up and hoping an antl faggot would see this and be brave enough to go check

yeah we would love to see whats going on down there

yeah you right feelsbadman