What was Zod thinking in this moment?

What was Zod thinking in this moment?

>You're probably wondering how I ended up like this

thinking what people would say to his snapped neck.

tell that to zod's snapped neck

>kino...

Thingken of how this movie will flop and that Snyder is a hack ;__;

"I wish my mother's name was Martha"

"No... I have to save Arthur"

>I wish i could at least have sex with Faora. Damn... what a wasted opportunity.

>"Wait until my snapped neck hears about this!"

Zod, knowing he has been physically defeated and can't hold his own against Kal, intentionally targets innocent civilians with no way to escape.

To the audience, this may seem like a typical villanous and dastardly act, in reality this was Zod's way to tell Kal to kill him. Despite his hatred for Kal and his view of humans as nothing more than pests, he grew to respect Kal's devotion to them and his willingness to sacrifice his heritage to save people.

Zod wanted his suffering to be over. He wanted Superman to snap his neck and end it once and for all. He could have just moved his eyes to kill those people, but he didn't. Instead he waited for Supes to do what the audience deemed unthinkable.

"Man of Murder!" the typical pleb yells at the screen as he watches this scene. The patrician sees what Snyder was trying to tell.

Zack Snyder is truly a genius.

this

Why did I kek?

>"I wonder if Batman will ask someone to tell something to my snapped neck"

"SAVE ME FAORA AAAAHHH"

>God I wish I had a hot dinner right now

THANK YOU BASED SNYDER

That's just Bruces trigger.

>well that was a snap!

"I really hope I don't get heem'd"

Why didn't he just choke him he lost consciousness?

Weak should fear the strong

superman isn't very smart

>Did I leave the stove on?

Years later I'm still learning new things about this movie holy fuck.

Why did he choke put a super powered guy he just spent an hour beating the shit out of who can take a beating and is strong? He could have obviously choked hin out the the 5 seconds he had left to save the people?

Oh yeah, BECAUSE ITS NOT A FUCKING MARVEL FILM

>Its just like the old gypsy woman said

I'm sure this is a troll post, but forcing Supes to murder someone for the good of his planet and the people living on it probably had more of an effect on his psyche than any other enemy he will ever face in the DCEU.

Zod lost the battle, but won the war by placing doubt on Supermans intentions and willingness to kill for the greater good. This doubt allowed Luthor to capitalise and set up the emotional manipulation of Bruce and Clark, as well as the smear campaign against the Superman. This wouldn't have happened without Zod playing his hand here.