Feels thread?

Feels thread?

I felt pretty good today. Woke up at around 7 ish, played some vid, drank a beer, did some laundry.
Then I had a nap, felt so cash after after.

Life is feelin fine.

I lived like that for past 2 years since i finished highschool.
I'm gonna start working next week and i feel so shitty, for over a year now i've been depressed after realising life has no meaning, especially when i'm gonna have to work 6 days a week for shitty ammount of money.
What's the point in living if you get 1 day a week to completely chill.

Holy moly shits depressing

she DTF?

will i feel pain if i shoot myself in the head with a 16 gauge shotgun? the shell has the number "3"
where do i have to aim?

Why do you want to kill yourself?

dumping

im a pathetic human being
not asking this to be an attention whore,just wanna know that because cant find too much info on the internet about that specifics things

wew

Yea but why, if it's because of some woman then you should do it because you are a waste of human flesh.
Main reason I'm concidering suicide is because i will have to work for minimum wage for the rest of my life and i don't see joy in anything other than gaming.
21 years old kissless virgin btw.

Just cried watching '13 reasons why'.
Knowing i would have helped her and cared about her more than anyone would have ever done. I just want someone to care about and hold tight before sleeping.

because im a virgin NEET with horrible social skills and with a bad economical situation since i was born.tried to change many of this things but im tired
im not a warrior,im not a spartan,im not strong so any motivational speech is useless.i just wanna rest in peace and if its possible i want my way to go out to be painless at least

Oh well you're a fucking cuck.
She deserved to suffer before dying, people that kill themselves over being called "slut" at school and leave their families behind deserve nothing more.
Also, she wasn't even raped, i bet if she started shouting "NO" or "STOP IT" the guy would have stopped.
Jeez, i can't believe im talking like it's not a fucking tv show but still, i can't believe how badly the show's story was written.

Do you have any close family?
Do you realise how they would feel if you killed yourself?

yes my mother,my dad died some years ago
and yes she will feel horrible and more than that
but what can i do man? im not a starving child in Africa but life is not like i wanted to be and i know its not the world/life that is worng,its me.
so im just a weak faggot who want to end this

I work 6 days a week. Not because I NEED to but because after one day of relaxing I get restless. Plus, when it comes time to take time off, I am in the favored category because of the amount of overtime I put in. It works out in the end. Hard work does pay off.

Honestly i would have done it by now surely if i didn't have family.
That's why when i get fully depressed and seriously concider suicide i just think to myself that life actually IS meaningless and use that as an "excuse" not to kill myself.
The thing is i'm not afraid to die but to destroy my siblings' lifes, no matter how irrelevant our lives are.

Roof of the mouth at a 20-30 degree angle'll turn your shit into pasta

If you start eating your favorite food constantly you'll slowly start disliking it. Same goes to whatever we do with our lives.

I know, sometimes working on a tough schedule can get pretty frustrating, but when you finally get to relax with all the people you care about or doing something you really like, you'll feel both rewarded (about the progress in your job) and happy (because you're doing something you like that didn't get banalized)

Also, if you don't like your job I suggest you pick up a hobby or maybe even gym so you can get something that fill that need of reward. It may be a simple advice, but this once saved a friend with those same thoughts ("life has no meaning") about to suicide. We often make the mistake of rationally searching for some absolute meaning, like there was some greater entity who gave this meaning to us. Maybe there is. But if it doesn't (or if you believe there isn't), it's up to us to give that meaning to our lives. So user, go do something that really feels right to you and you'll get a notion of what is your life's meaning.

Yea but the thing is i finished a shitty highschool and basicly i can only get a shitty, minimum wage job which every part of me will hate doing.
I'm honestly afraid that i might kill myself after few weeks, not because i'm lazy or anything but because of the boring life routine.

Well i do have hobby, however silly it might sound but it's CSGO, only thing that brings me joy is playing the game myself just like analysing it on professional level.
Unfortunately i will never be able to turn my passion into work and that's the main problem, i don't believe i will be able to live my life doing same, shitty thing for a minimum reward.

got you covered fam

lostallhope com

you're feeling emotionally vulnerable and lonely.
I've been that way before, it's not a good thing to let show. Watch Jordan Peterson on YT for some hope and Stefan molenaux's "how to meet a nice girl"

yeah but that sometimes makes me feel worse
had this miraculously to live and im having a shitty life,no point on keep going day by day if i dont enjoy it
thanks man
even better

I barely graduated. And I fucked up an apprenticeship at Mercedes Benz as a mechanic.
Worked in shitty min jobs as well, worked my way up the ladder in the restaurant business, but it only got me into trouble. Parties, drinking, etc.
tl;dr some shitty situations happened in my life and I got a DUI. Hit rock bottom.

But here I am now. Working in a field I enjoy, at a decent workplace, my own home, girlfriend, cat, two vehicles. Just find it within you to pull through. And seek help, swallow your pride and ask for guidance from siblings, rents, family, friends.

Aaaaw. Now I'm sad

Needed this thread. Just broke up with "girlfriend" today. She's almost 30 years older than me(23, she's 51). Has a kid almost my age.

Honestly it's a good thing you broke up, you'd find her repulsive in 10-15 years.

You're right- I had thought about that. We definitely knew it wasn't a long term thing. Still suck

> i don't believe i will be able to live my life doing same, shitty thing for a minimum reward.
Well, maybe this isn't what you really want to do for the rest of your life, only the best thing you found for now. I think it's like your favorite music: Your favorite music is A and your second favorite is B. But in some parallel universe that you've never heard A, B'd be your favorite music.

In other words, keep playing it, since it makes you happy, but also start looking for something else: search online for careers, other hobbies; talk to people about those topics; try new things...

Also, when you call the "only thing that brings you joy" a "shitty thing", are you sure is this what you really think about it or is that some society view of it? Sometimes I think that for our own happiness it's better to separete those views and persuade what makes us trully happy. Yes, I know this thought can break some moral barriers like "what if rape is the only that makes me happy?"; that's the moment when you need to consider the consequences of your actions. But in general, having some humane view about others can keep you safe from those thoughts even if they appear to make you happy.