Its saturday and you faggots are sitting on Sup Forums, Where did you go wrong with your life?

Its saturday and you faggots are sitting on Sup Forums, Where did you go wrong with your life?

>My drink of choice tonight

well i fucked up in high school... im going back to school in spetember though. im going to study physics. on this night my girlfriend and i have made a pizza from scratch and we are eating it and drinking beer together.

Ragequit my job as a vet tech. Haven't worked in 4 months, no money or food, no car, I basically fucked myself over and have no idea what to do to fix it.

>oh man, you guys are on the internet? must mean you're at home since this is apparently the fucking 1990s

I was a straight A student who got retarded during college. And I left during the finals. Just decided to "follow my dreams". That was like 5 years ago. Still doing what I love to this day. Even though I have health issues and broke as fuck. But I am fine with my life. I do have some minor mental shit going one which comes and goes.
It makes me more aggressive and anxious.

gee idk GET A FUCKING JOB you think that might help? seriously the retartedness of saying you don't know what to do are you fucking kidding me get a grip

>implying you go on Sup Forums on a mobile device

you're not doing yourself any favors with that argument, user.

I exclusively browse from a phone, and my PC is less than 5 feet away.

Dated a med student, thought she was the one. Moved in with her when she started her job. She turned into a controlling, ocd ridden asshole. Currently getting my life back on track. No qualifications, no training, no worries.

the argument was you don't have to be at home to be online. implying you're out of your house while browsing Sup Forums on a mobile device. if you are at home obviously it doesn't fucking applying to you

I actually always lurk Sup Forums from my phone, whether I'm out fishing, shitting at a friends house/bar, or home. Even if I'm on my PC, I just use my phone.

Anyway, I'm sitting home on a saturday night because I'm fucking exhausted, for one. Also most of my friends either work nights, or work long shifts basically every day of the week so they're also exhausted.

Nobody is 18 and parties every weekend anymore, we just sit home alone with our alcoholism like normal adults do. I actually thought about going to the bar by myself tonight, but in all reality it kind of sucks. I'm a pretty outgoing person, but most people around here don't like to talk to complete strangers in bars.

I have worked up "bar friendships" in the past, but thats a lot of effort just to find some random person to talk to for a couple hours, hence being on Sup Forums where everybody else is bored and alone, and more than likely drinking

Thats kinda weird for where i am i would say alot of people under 25 party/go to clubs every weekend

I'd like to, but I'd just rage quit that shit too. I have emotional problems I haven't managed to overcome.

Ever thought of an hero ?

Then seek therapy my dude. If can't afford, many alternatives. Contemplate why so angry. Go back to past, find source of angry. Make piece.

Well I live in a pretty redneck area, so the novelty of bars and clubs lost its touch after first turning 21. Clubs just kinda aren't anybodies thing around here anyway, and bars are basically just somewhere to meet up when nobody wants to do anything at their own house.
It's mostly just extremely loud music, raging bonfires and typical crazy redneck shit here that constitutes as a party

Plus we've all been partying since we were like 13 and working hard since about the same, so getting blackout drunk on a friday/saturday when majority of us work saturday/sunday as well isn't really considered that fun anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I still love to fucking party, just don't have the energy for it most of the time unless cocaine is involved. I could almost garuntee if I called up my buddies right now and asked if they all wanted to pitch in on some, majority of them who aren't working right now would get off their asses and come out for the night

Considered, bute why not just abandon the old user and make a new user? An hero is not a good option.

>emotional problems

Such as? You should be able to hold down a damn job with "emotional problems". Everybody has their own shit to deal with, you just have to man up and learn to live with them, or seek help to overcome it.

I have/had plenty of issues I've overcome, and still managed to deal with them while busting my ass at work anywhere between 6-21 days in a row. I'm sure you can handle a 20 hour/week part time job with whatever emotional state you may be in

I looked into it. It's not as helpful as Sup Forums. Wish I had some drank like op.

If it was that easy, I'd already have done it fgfgs

Read
Literally nobody in their 20s, or older, should be unemployed unless actually physically unable to, or literally just can not find work. I honestly don't believe people when they say they can't find a job, though, especially people who live in larger cities.

I live in a small, rural town and work is fucking everywhere. There are actually about 5x more animals than their are people.

Are they glamorous jobs? No, but work is work when you have nothing else. Even the people around who can't handle the tougher shit still do SOMETHING. I know kids between 10-12 years old even that go to school and then work at local farms afterwards.

There is really no excuse, as I said before, to be unemployed unless -physically- unable to.

>read - not emotionally

TL;DR - get a fucking job