chillin

>rags

>rags

>rags

haha >rags haha >rags haha >rags

rags rags HAHAHAHAA

MOM AM I FITTING IN YET AHAHAHAHAHAH RAGS RAGS RAGS

AHAHAA JUST LIKE REDDIT AHAHAHAHA

>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags
>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags

Did someone say
>rags?

>fags

Reminder that even rags can be friends

#nobullying

>rags

Sabres about to make a wild card run.

>pongs

>there will never be a new Charlie Brown comic
Someone should be shot in the knee for renaming Camp Snoopy.

charlie brown sucks

charles shulz is a hack

The red wings will make the playoffs

Fuck off chubbs

>can't refute my points
>insult yourself in the third person
wew lad

>tfw hokkei

nobody rags posts on reddit

Let's hope
Kek, northerners btfo

how does the nhl even make money? there's too many teams with fans that don't give a shit unless they're winning, and then you have teams with fans that don't give a shit even if they are winning like the ducks and stars.

how the fuck is a team like the hurricanes still around

>>can't refute my points
The Peanuts doesn't suck though. It is a memorable piece of Americana. There are multiple lines or phrases or jokes that have become common in everyday life. Who cares about the writer, he still created something great.

>insult yourself in the third person
Huh? Lakeville is a town of new families and hicks but it still shits all over Roseau.

What dog breed?

Flyers are ELITE

Charging ridiculous ticket prices in markets with fans. Having 82 regular season games and playoffs that last 2 months.

Odocoileus virginianus
Hopefully that name doesnt trigger you. It is a rare breed, known for their ability to get hit by cars and eat the apical meristem of young trees.

Good day lads, I have a question for you.

Will Finland ever become relevant in the world of hockey?

Flyers are not ELITE, the Devils are ELITE

TV Rights + reg season/playoff gate revenue from major markets

what are local markets?? does that mean that fans whose teams aren't playing won't be able to watch either?

>the Devils are ELITE

>last in eastern conference
>ELITE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!

AT LEAST LAST YEAR THE DEVILS WERE IN PLAYOFF SPOT FOR MOST OF THE SEASON BUT THIS YEAR IS A SHIT SHOW

>GETTING TAYLOR HALL
>TO BE THE TEAMS FRANCHISE PLAYER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT HAS TO BE THE WORST FRONT OFFICE IN THE NHL

GET FUCKED, SCRUB PUSSYBOI

Flyers are ELITE

>devlels fans actaully thought their team was gonna "fuck shit up" this season

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flyers are ELITE

FUCK NJ
FUCK TORONTO
FUCK CAROLINA

>LAST YEAR THE DEVILS WERE IN PLAYOFF SPOT FOR MOST OF THE SEASON

yeah, but no
if streams aren't broadcasted in the local markets, us euros are fucking fucked. Because it limits the availability of seeders

>he thinks philthy will make ploffs
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHNAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Grease I cut you slack for being unable to use a search engine. But if you seriously aren't using the program named after your country to watch hockey, that is unforgivable.

/Thread

who are you to cut me some slack? be grateful I am in a good mood today.

What a shit thread

Don't worry friend, I'm here to save the day.

>floyers fan greentexting the devlels as if anyone gives a shit about them

it's a debbies fan named patrice who likes to talk to himself

>14 games tonight

What 2 irrelevant teams are not playing?

So he saved screenshots of people from his own fanbase, hoping to greentext them months later? That might make him the biggest autist here tbqhwyl

Habs

>2 of the players pictured in this image aren't even on the active roster

Here is a more up to date picture

both will be when they win the cup final :^)

is this, objectively, the most aesthetically displeasing hockey-related image ever?

no it's a flyers fag still obsessed about it. the name he's making up is from last year that is very easily proven false

Radulov

Not a picture, but anyway

Why are their fans so fucking creepy?
>monopolize an entire newspaper ad page to write a letter for P.K Subban once he gets traded
>protests near the Bell Center when Kovalev leaves
>File a complaint to the police when Pacioretty gets destroyed by Chara

>hasbs
>anywhere near the cup
select one

oh look pootrice responded to you @73976864

definitely off his meds again

it's called passion mate

when you're the greatest franchise in the history of your sport you're bound to attract a few loonies

Was the Kings goalie in game 7 of the pacific conference finals (then known as Campbell COnference) using a stick with a longer than appropriate blade?
I 'm in the 2nd period right now and it doesn't seem that Gretzky got a lot of shifts. He was in the powerplays however.

>he really had to go and bring that game up

oops, excuse me, 1st just ended.
Ia m talking about the 1993 playoffs by the way

Frank Seravalli @frank_seravalli
1h
Plan is for Vegas @GoldenKnights to make final installment on $500M expansion fee by March 1, but that date is not set in stone.

If @GoldenKnights close in time, they will likely be permitted to make trades prior to March 1 #NHL trade deadline.

hehe, did you watch it live? The 2nd period started with The FInal Countdown

nah, it happened a couple months before I was born, so I've mostly only heard about it from my dad and other older fans. That game is probably the only reason anyone still knows who Kerry Fraser is.

the Leafs goal was superb, if it's any consolation
Blake with the wraparound, Wendell with the tip-in

I remember my dad leaving the house and going for a walk to the lake, I thought I'd never see him again.

>a couple months before I was born

pic related

>Kerry Fraser

also pic related, I don't know who it is, but I am guessing I will soon find out.

Oilays will win tonite

Habs

Kerry Fraser was one of the refs in that game

He is known for missing a high stick from Gretzky on Gilmour in game six that cost the leafs the series.

>caps will win cup
>tank to last place for the next 1 or 2 seasons
>half the team will leave for las vegas
>ovi signs with florida in 2022
>panthers move to kansas city
>ovi retires

preds

I was about to comment about the refereeing (lelel). There was a foul on a Leafs player, a Kings forward came from behind as the Leaf was rushing the puck behind his own net, they both got speed and the King got him from behind. So I was thinking "back in the day when the ref had to be watching the game instead of relying on video replay", because I didn't know what type of penalty it was. Was it slashing, roughing? It turned out it was hooking.
But you 're most likely saying it for a number of reasons, including the allowing of the elongated goalie blade.

yeah, the most egregious thing Fraser did was this

i have decided to put my plan of blowing up finland on hold. i will now be buying a plane ticket to greece and will blow that up instead

wish me luck friends

I don't think you can post any fights of Flyers losing when the Devlels got BTFO in every fight with a Flyer this season.

Also at least they have a chance of making the playoffs, unlike your fucking irrelevant lottery team.

In conclusion, Flyers are ELITE.

Trade deadline is irrelevant to vegas. The TDL is only for playoff eligibility.

>yeah, but no
so now you're just admitting your team was just shit for the past 2 season and not just this season. What a fucking fan you are, faggot.

DEVLELS ARE SHIT

Flyers are ELITE

'no'
>kuemper in
'maybe'

>blonde hair

Will Kuemper ever be good again? Sad part is he is going to want a multiyear deal. He can't even put up good numbers on a team with a good D, sad to think what he will do on a team like Winnipeg.

idk, it's really hard to say since he has the occasional brick wall game that gives everyone hope for a brief moment

>mfw i just poured a couple of beers into my reindeer saute and it will be just perfect when laine plays

LeBrun: We just taped Insider Trading, and... "I believe the Nashville Predators have inquired" about Matt Duchene. #Avs #Preds 690

Sounds nice. Can you send some?

Gunnel pumping is fun as fuck. I will have to do it drunk this summer.

Come over and bring lingonberries.

Thanks for the offer. But I don't think I have time to do that tonight. Another time perhaps?

Fiala + Jarnkrok + 2017 1st

>bust, 3rd line center, and a late 1st

they are retarded if they don't get a dman coming back

Sorry. I'll make it up to you and bring some beers as well next time

Think they won't give up Fiala. Ekholm+1st+good prospect sounds about right

the last E is backwards you dyslexic buffoon

>Ekholm
He's a lefty. It's Ellis they would want off their NHL roster.

>they won't give up Fiala
You have no clue what you're talking about if you think they'd hesitate in driving Fiala to the airport if it meant getting Duchene.

flyers are officially SHIT on the power rankings

devils are ELITE

jesus christ, even if you ignore the obesity and whatever he has stuck in his ass that is the most pathetic stream of piss I've ever seen. If you're going to piss on someone else's property at least be man enough to do it properly.

pens vs preds

what's the best game starting now?
jykkets rags?

I don't trade Ekholm. No one ready to step in yet and Irwin won't stay as good as he's been.