I know I should be healthy and cut out junk food - go vegan and help fix my system and help the world a little bit at a...

I know I should be healthy and cut out junk food - go vegan and help fix my system and help the world a little bit at a time but I lack the discipline to stick to it. Mixture of depression, seeing no point in anything in the universe and acknowledging the fact that we may as well experience life. Feels shitty to eat other lives, yet I crave it. Would love to feel satiated on non-animal products but it feels like something is not being fulfilled. Suggestions?

INB4 cuck, weak sauce, cancer post, faggot etc etc whatever - nothing fucking matters anyway so say what you will, kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M6vpFV6Wkl4?t=46m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=BJnszUbkTNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably suicide at this point

I did that last time - came back like this, so that's not it either..

Healthy eating is all about moderation. Have a cake and an ice cream if you want. Forget all the fad diets and just have a balanced diet.

How about you start by cutting off meat and you keep eating some other satisfying shit like fries. then cut out fries once you get used to the lack of meat. then you add more healthy shit like fruits, then replace your fries wth rice, then with quinoa then add broccoli and veggies. slowly slowly - you seem to be rushing into it thus failing.

You are overthinking it, just eat everything in moderation, yes, this includes eating meat. Fuck your vegan, vegetarian, semen diet. If nuclear war broke out and you couldn't get your fill of semen because you are a vegan faggot, you'd end up eating a good steak, now wouldn't you?

this op, just eat whatever you fucking want and enjoy life because even if you went full vegan that wouldn't change shit, it would just make you more depressed because you cant enjoy life

kys vegan fag

>Anonymous 07/23/17(Sun)03:42:17 No.739754978 ▶
I want to agree with you - but what about all the talk about meat being cancerous and clogging our arteries and stunting our spiritual growth?

hey guys my diet is 90% meat, sugar and carbs and I'm perfectly healthy, ask me anything

look at the above post - been there done that. came back stuck here with shittier feelings for giving up too soon last time.

eat some bacon and cheer yourself up

I feel kind of the same as you. I will change my diet if i pass the entrance exam i'm taking in about a month.
Or if i get a gf by then (LOL), so if i pass.

But i'll never be able to completely get rid of meat, it's way too good

no candida, rashes? can you astral project?

btw fuck these captchas

>> Go vegan

Reincarnation is bullshit.

I feel bad that I'm enjoying some animal but damnit why the fuck is it so satisfying? fucking bacon with pancakes and maple syrup...

no to all of those

What about it? 20 years ago smoking was healthy. Marketing controls what you hear.

you will access that record when you will

wut

akashic record about previous instances of what we call life

You are literally the biggest faggot ever.
Also, this is probably secretly a vegan thread, which just makes you a bit more gay.

ermagerd woke af. you vape too?

rainbows is life to whatever you wanna call it. gay bi trans heli down to clown

V^ y'all

We have been eating meat for thousands of years and here we still are. Enjoy some meat one day, some fish the next, a spicy bean burger with salad and a nice vinaigrette the day after.

dude I'm going to blow your mind:
Sugar first (especially sugary drinks) because refined sugar creates the fastest insulin response and leads to metabolic syndrome which makes all carbs bad.
Then cut your carbs down to less then 25g a day.

You can literally eat 10,000 calories a day of fat and not get fat. Swear on my life.
Getting lots of body fat is NOT calories in calories out. It's sugar combined with protein and carbs.
Sugar+protein&carbs = 40% more stored protein as fat, 100% carbs stored as fat
Fat alone = nothing
Fat + protein and 0 carbs? = next to no body fat if you don't go overboard on the protein.

The only two things you need to survive are fats and protein - look it up. Carbs are NOT essential for survival, only calories are. Protein can create a weak insulin response if done in excess but you'll be so full you can't move.

Period. Eat all the pork rends you want and get skinny. Lift if you feel like turning that fat into muscle. It'll save your brain too, sugar is toxic for neuron sheathes.
anyone here who disagrees is a fucking idoit.
t.biochemist.

youtu.be/M6vpFV6Wkl4?t=46m14s watch this for about 5 minutes and your brain might explode

You're right it shouldn't be all or nothing. would you go to taiwan and not eat streetfood? obviously you would. Will you get cancer? not if you don't overdo it

You're not going to clog your arteries because it's cholesterol deposits that do that which can only be created in the presence of insulin - because they're not being processed by your liver - because that entire metabolic process is designed to be slowed by insulin which the body is expected to relase in the presence of converted sugars FROM MEAT, not the fucking genetic bastards we've created to make bullshit like cake.

Give me bacon over sugary shit any day.
youtube.com/watch?v=BJnszUbkTNE

you can eat literally unlimited calories if you're smart.

yeah sugar is horrible - candida craving it and whatnot. surely eating aaaaalll that meat can't be great either though. what about more fiber? quinoa, porrige, oats, spelt etc?

just balance it out. go 50/50 on diet/gym per week. dont have to be 100% committed to either extreme.

fiber is nice for not having crazy compacted shits, yes - I wrap burgers in leafy greens to get most of mine.

and drink water.

Thanks Sup Forums I'll give it a go and stop overthinking shit

no, sugar + fast carbs is LITERALLY the reason everyone gets fat.
you cannot store fat without the presence of glucose in the blood stream because your body will not produce insulin which is WHAT converts calories into fat deposits.

Let me say that again - it's not candida even though getting yeasties does does - it's sugar, plain and simple. Fucking sugar + carbs. You don't need them to live. At all. Ever. You don't need carbs. At all. Ever, for any reason. You need vitimins, minerals, omegas and other colestorols from fat to make hormones, b12 and other b vitimins, and d and a is incredibly important for anyone whos' got European genes and lives north of the equator.
Other then that meat, veg, and fruit in moderation - and that's it - you will be ripped and NOT FAT like your body is DESIGNED TO BE if you simply cut out all carbs + sugars. Look, I get they're hard to avoid but it's not impossible.
You can eat bacon instead of chips, drink water instead of juice and pop, or get used to sugar free sweeteners.

Drink clear alcohol in soda water (not tonic!) if you like booze.
Don't bother counting calories. Just stop eating carbs altogether. Eat less then 25g a day. If you HAVE TO eat carbs, have them in the morning only.

Speak English.

If you limit your diet to certain things you might lose weight in the short term but you will eventually put it back on. You will be sick of eating eggs and bacon after 3 weeks. Then you will move onto the next miracle diet . Your weight will be like a yoyo. Moderation is the only thing that works long term.