Why do people shit on this band so much?

Why do people shit on this band so much?

I don't know

That is a shame.

Sometimes fans are pretentious like dream theater fans??? Idk really

for fun

Hush though. he's all like go fuck yourself! love it

Yeah their fans are pretty annoying

you're cool

they're really boring and make the same song over and over again but still get praised

their fans are literal >tfw to intelligent

fuck tool

There's a decent chunk of fans that are autistic as fuck about Tool. But outside of that, we're just like any other set of fans.

Endlessly waiting for new material but always love to go see the same 10 songs be played at a show.

opiate was pretty good though i.m.o.

there's no need to get violent

Because some people can't separate the fans from the music. Tool is fantastic

Anyone else feel like Maynard gave virtually nothing away in this recent interview? I felt like Justin's interview was more revealing than this.

fuck maynard

I hope they play arond with new timbres on the new album.
10K was too samey sounding as Lateralus except not as good.
When they step outside their box like on Disposition/Reflection/triad or Intention they can do really cool stuff, and some of their fans start autistically screeching abut them calling them "filler tracks"

I sort of agree. I would have liked more in depth stuff on the band but I don't really think the point of the podcast was about the band or the music. More just him and a conversation about random things.

Because Maynard doesn't know much. He says he hasn't even started work on it, he just visits the guys occasionally. Justin has actually been part of the creation process so he would know more about it.

This so much. Intension is pleb filter

a filler album? fuck a hope so

Yeah at this point, I'd be okay with a primarily instrumental album.

Those "filler" songs are some of my favorite ones on their albums. Really wish they'd do more of those desu.

It's spelled "too", retard.

Their fans are unberable and Maynard is a douche. That being said, their music is good

Their latest album was good. Disposition/reflection/triad was good. Beyond that, their music is really dull.

The terrible alt-metal vocals ruin it.

>too intelligent for this board

>tfw too intelligent to spell "too" incorrectly

Now you did it right, idiot.

Don't you mean correctly?

the levels of the retardation here is remarkable

On a side note...FUCK ALL OF YOU

cringe

new album when xD

We had this thread yesterday cunt
they have a retarded fanbase and they're up their own arses, so it's embarrassing to say you like them
Aenima is decent but everything else is either shit or too pretentious for me to enjoy

What about Undertow?

I don't think they'd got their songwriting chops nailed at that point, it's a very forgettable album. Sober and Prison Sex are decent, but the rest aren't anything special imo. The unimaginative production doesn't help. It just reminds me of a diet Jesus Lizard. Aenima is the kind of step up that radiohead underwent from Pablo Honey to The Bends

I am hitler9000 I like bacon and sugar

Because the fans can be obnoxious. they're a fucking awesome band though but not as much as people make them out to be.

Opiate is a fucking amazing EP.