Hi Sup Forums, ask a bishop anything

Hi Sup Forums, ask a bishop anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

www4.shu.ac.uk/mediacentre/metalwork-graduates-present-bishops-new-crosier?filter=People
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think about freemasonry?

What are the staffs for

Do you have pictures of you molesting children?

Do you want some?

Hand em over and no one gets hurt

how many kids you fuck?

catholic, church of england or miscellaneous?

I myself, have no problem with it.

A crosier is a rank symbol, they're also pretty fun to hold.

I don't meet children, I mostly just assign priests to different towns

is that a holy prostate stimulator??

he is obviously anglican, look at that ugly staff

looks like RPG mage loot

What do you think about Islam ?

*a heretic playing a bishop
>Christian
>protestant
choose one

Islam seems like a troubled religion to me.
Its followers are acting much like the Spaniards, using fear and slaughter as a way to force conversions.
Perhaps is could be a religion of piece one day, but not today.

Does every bishop have a bishopric?

if jesus was the "answer" or the end of levitical laws, then does that mean that christians who enforce those laws on others are in reality rejecting christ by making a personal statement that his sacrifice meant nothing?

What lead you to come here?

are you sexually attracted to little boys?

See my little boys, This shiny silver one is for the weekdays. You take it right up the bum. Silver keeps the bacteria at bay. The gold one. Now that's for sunday. Preferably right after mass. When the father has his biggest hardon of the week.

Do u prefer boys or girls

Why do you only move diagonally?

no, plus "he" looks anglican (protestant), not catholic

why the fuck are you here?

because theyre racists

www4.shu.ac.uk/mediacentre/metalwork-graduates-present-bishops-new-crosier?filter=People

How do u feel about islam being the fastest growing religion. Yearly thousands of christians convert to islam. How do u feel about that? And how do u feel about churches getting empty and sold. Also here in the Netherlands 7 churches are sold and changed into mosques. Troubled religion huh

omfg all the lulz

Yes, and no.
A bishoprics are given to qualified bishops, but sometimes we have to stack.

In a way, yes, much like Jesus said
>Let those without sin, throw the first stone
None of us are truly worthy to enforce the laws of Christ.

I was led here by trying to find four Jackie Chan movies. This came up in the search results and here I am now.

Bishop pieces are religious and restrict themselves to move so.

what's it like to have to deal with annoying atheistic faggots on this board?

shut up Anglo you pretty much destroyed your own """""church"""" from separating from the Holy Apostolic Church.

Anal hooks are displayed freely as part of the ceremonies??

What about Anglican or Presbyterians?
Do they use anal hooks as well on the altar boys and acolytes?

fake

Porco dio?

I'm assuming you're here for the CP.

There are Christians in Full Communion with the Holy See that aren't Catholic, you goit

meh

Are you blaming one man for the separation?

You can buy one yourself.

By CP I assume you mean Club Penguin?
If so, I had no idea with website had it.

Shouldn't it be named tetralogy?

I meant Henry VIII

if jesus was the "answer" or the end of levitical laws, then does that mean that christians who enforce those laws on others are in reality rejecting christ by making a personal statement that his sacrifice meant nothing?

-In a way, yes, much like Jesus said
>Let those without sin, throw the first stone
None of us are truly worthy to enforce the laws of Christ.-

does this imply that when christians impose religious law on those in a nation built on freedom of religion, they're not only breaking the law of the land, but rejecting christ as well? can this be considered truly an evil, and for the followers of such a path, are they being lead down the broad path of destruction/ falling from grace?

>communion with rome
>not catholic
kek

what do you think of Islam

>how many kids you fuck?

-avoided the question

- lolol

he's a kiddie diddler

I love roll play, where can I find those sick drops you found?

knew it, looks anglican af

I'm a fucking Presbyterian, and I've never had a bishop, and still I can instantly tell the difference between a Catholic and Anglican bishop. It's not that impressive.

that's the point, muh modern looks ruin what was the most ""liturgical"" of all heresies

>does this imply that when christians impose religious law on those in a nation built on freedom of religion, they're not only breaking the law of the land, but rejecting christ as well? can this be considered truly an evil, and for the followers of such a path, are they being lead down the broad path of destruction/ falling from grace?

Yes, imposing religious law in a country where you are free to follow any belief you wish is wrong. Although, if the religious law is a crime, some may say that God himself told them to do it.
Blaming God for an action you committed is only a fork in the path to damnation, God would not tell anyone to hurt another.
Except Old Testament God, he was a fiesty one

I've known and met a lot of religious leaders in my time. I am squarely atheist or at least would say god would not meet people's expectations.

When I chatted with those people in private, almost all them have expressed a lack of faith and are borderline atheist or understand it. I understand that priests do good work and it gives a lot of people hope. So I mean no disrespect to you or your beliefs assuming you aren't a troll!

Are you secretly an atheist or an on the fence agnostic?

How often do you flog yourself?

Almost all laws have some basis in religion. I am an atheist and I say that. There's nothing wrong with it to a limit that it isn't spelled out that "you must read the koran." However murder, stealing, adultery, etc. are good things to punish (by punishing adultery, I mean in divorce hearings, that they should get financially punished).

No, I fully believe in our lord.
Yet, I do see where many people come from when they critique.

>Evolution
I believe that God set evolution in motion

>The Bible's Genesis story gives too short a span for the creation of the world

It only gives the amount of days, not how long those days were.

Good point.
I have nothing to add on to your statement, as you have it down.

our flogs are decor only.

Move from c1 to d2

What kind of butt plugs are those you're holding?

Have you ever got some pussy?

actually christianity in east-asia is the fastest growing religion faggot

by 2025-2030 china will be the most christian place in the world, not that i would like them to have that reputation

well, there are laws based on religion, however the basic ones you pointed out were also enforced by multiple cultures/religions, some of which did not base these laws on their religion and instead thought of these things as "common knowledge". for example, ancient egypt or ancient sumer. the thing is, we inherently know that murder is wrong or that adultery is decietfull. my personal understanding is, if you say you cannot do something for religious reasons- i will fully support you. however the moment you state and/or enforce that i cannot do something due to your religion, we have a problem. if i want bacon, i'm eating bacon. the same goes for coffee or if my gf wants it from behind. it also goes for those who want equal relations to the same as in gay marriage. (marriage was a thing before the jewish religion existed and was based on agreements between those concerned) this being said, laws inhibiting the irs to investigate corrupt churches, or that allow church authority to practice outside their scope (priests/pastors acting as health professionals to inhibit the mentaly ill from getting better for continued tithe from them) or city laws that inhibit the showing too much of the shoulder or knee are completely absurd. and are enforced but shouldn't be.

what's your favorite rape target? and how do you avoid getting caught? does the church cover it up for you, or do they have their own rape dungeon?

Do you believe in the concept of heaven and hell?
I always had some trouble with that. I can wrap my head around god rewarding good people with paradise, but I just don't understand why bad people would be punished in hell. I mean, why would the devil punish them for following his lead? That just sounds hypocritical. It would just make much more sense if they were also rewarded in an opposite way. Like, getting to kill or rape or generally sin in any way they like. Right?

casting spells, you fucking idiot. stop embarrassing us before the wizard.

Why can you only move diagonally? Is it the fraternal buttfucking?

the devil is rotting in hell not punishing people, and the original catholic concept of hell is God's absence, not some badass actual fire... but anglicans are so modernist now that I don't even know if they still believe in hell

the evangelium is not letters and epistles...
and he is alking with the father, what you think of is a heresy of the 4th century called arianism

my mistake, it was actually something inverse to arianism (my christian history and terminology is rusty)

How often do you jerk off?

since we as a collective have produced modern morals and ethics that teach us in a more complete fashion how to behave as a society, are different churches working on a new revised version of the bible, that includes things such as personal autonomy and responsibility, or focusing on first do no harm, rather than forgiveness being the focus? i ask this given how many times it has been changed/altered re written in the past due to canonization and global leaders wanting additions/subtractions. (would it be held in antioch again, for tradition?)