Another faces you’d cum on.

Can we do a faces you have cum on/ faces with cum thread instead

anyone?

More of her in that blue dress?

wwyd to karina in her prom dress?

pretty much any tbh

that's funny
I used to use that exact image to catfish guys on tinder

Oh fuck this is my fetish i fucking love asian sluts wearing Long pretty silk/satin dresses One more pic and ill tell you what id do

who else want to cum all over her face?

You know her?
Or did you find it on here?
Used to post her a lot a while back.

what would you do to her?

She's really pretty. Looks thicc too....hnnnnnggggggg

Good sized target there.

>what would you do to her?

I'd have her deported.

Id have her rub her ass up and down my cock cum all over her pretty ass tell her not to clean it up send her back to her date or Boyfriend with the jizz on her dress Later that night id follow her to the bathroom and have him listen as i fucked the shit outta her

Just ignoring the tats?

more plz

her ex lol

Sorry bro that's all I have, saved it off Sup Forums

what else would you do to karina?

She looks so hot wearing satin fuck

I hate this fucking place, your all cunt's. Can't wait till mummy may shut's you down.

Make her fuck me and my friends while her Pathethic small dicked ex jerks off in the corner

Wwyd?

thats my sister

What would you do?

Name?

she has a great body

would all of you take her at the same time? what would that be like?

m

mas

more

T?

Id be inside her pussy my black friend would fuck her Throat like there was no tomorrow and her ex would be crying in the corner watching his little asian whore Love those Big black/white cocks she would be put on display in some public place and be used as a public cum dumpster

my mom

body or tits?

i would love to see her tied up and put on display for the world to use. she would be loved.

Any info on her ?

My mom

Fuck you, faggots. Suck my cock if you have a problem.

I’m glad you’d enjoy cumming on bananas

what are you looking for? info for more wwyd

Her social media we could take this to kik?

more

shit, she's got the whole package. don't stop, user

fuck, more body

This is exactly the kind of girl you could follow around until she ends up at some house party in a small suburb. After that, I'd just wait until she steps outside, likely drunk enough for me to cup my hand over her mouth and drag her somewhere private. Maybe my car, maybe a local park, wherever I take her, her panties are going in her mouth and her hair's going in my fist. I'll bend her over and fuck her bare while she drunkenly tries to beg through the fabric of her panties for me to stop, which'll only make me do it harder. I'd make her ass sore from my handprints, rip the collar of her shirt so that I can reach in and grope her tits while I take her like a back alley hooker.

In an instant if given the chance...

her insta and FB are private sadly. i dont have kik either.

wow that's hot lol. anything else?

wow you have shit taste user. that bitch looks so fake , slathered in makeup and of course a "daddy never hugged me" lip stud. fucking trash.

user is a summerfag

I see her walking down the street, it's late at night and she's alone looking at her phone, reach out from behind covering her mouth as I as tell her to chill and point a gun towards her head, grab her phone, purse, and ask her to walk me to where she lives, enter home, find you there, treat both with gun, tie you to a chair and make you watch how I force her to undress, force her on her knees and shove my dick into her mouth till she chokes, slap her until her cheeks are red and cum deep in her mouth, then flip her over and star playing with her warm holes, y rub my dick against her anus as she begs my not to, then push my way in and start slapping her asschecks, i'd fuck her thigh ass and leave her breathless, pull out then into her vagina playing around with her clit ant bitting her ears, sliding my tongue until her tits to bite her nipples, once she cums, i'd penetrate her with toys or bottles until i got boring, i'd leave her naked on the floor, crying in pain with her ass and face red.

continue

>implying you leave the house
>implying you aren't scared of the dark at night
>implying you can get hold of a gun
>implying she would choke on your tiny dick
>implying you'd fuck her "thigh ass"
>implying you're not 13

Would love to see at a club dress up like that, she'd surely be with that smug beautiful face of her dancing like a slut, she would have to go to the restroom eventually, where i'd follow her, while she's peeing i'd break into the toilet and cover her mouth to stop her from screaming, and because she's drunk and weak, sit int there with her dress up and pantys down, i'd start sliding my fingers into her warm slit, then fingering her pussy rubbing my fingers agains her g point, she tries to push me back but her face says she's enjoying it, she moans and screams, but no one comes in because music is too loud. I pull out completely that sexy dress of her leaving her only with her bra, which i pull down to see her huge tits. I start bitting her nipples and licking and squeezing her tits. Finally i'd turn her facing to the wall to fuck her on doggy position against the wall while I wrap her hair around my fist, her cunt is tight and i'm about to cum, pull out, force her onto her knees and cum in her mouth and all over her face, slash her with my cock on her checks and leave her there drunk, weak, naked and with my cum all over her face. Tell the guys who clean the bath to go there and have some fun as well, while someone else rapes her i'd take photos with her phone and send them to her bf and parents, also posting her on her Facebook.

I would pay to see her covered in cum

literal autism

keep going. (her inactive insta account)

>This is exactly the kind of girl you could follow around until she ends up at some house party in a small suburb. After that, I'd just wait until she steps outside, likely drunk enough for me to awkwardly stumble towards while mumbling to myself. I try grabbing her panties but my thick greasy fingers keep slipping off them and she's laughing at me so hard she's falling down. I try to grab her hair but instead I lose my balance and fall on top of her. I go full retard and just start humping with my pants on, after an eternity (actually 12 seconds) I make cumsies in my pants and collapse off of her on the brink of an asthma attack. She laughs, gets up, and goes back to the party to tell everyone how she just took my virginity in record time.

Fixed that for ya

I'd see her taking pictures like this because she wants to make all the school boys jealous. Fucking slut won't even show off any skin though so I'll tear her cloths off and use them to tie her down to that couch. I'll set up a camera and tell her that for being such a fucking tease the whole world would see me raping her tight little body. She'll struggle and try to escape but I'll spend no time and immediately thrust it inside her virgin cunt. I'll make sure the stream can see the blood on my dick as I violate her precious hole that was to be saved for her future husband. She begs me to stop but I just inform her that I'm going to keep going until I've successfully put a baby inside of her. After weeks and weeks of streaming her rapes I'll finally be successful and the stream watchers will celebrate her new life into motherhood.

need you to dump this semen demon

Kek

She's 31, looks just as good without makeup, and has her shit together.
To each their own.

sounds hot...what kind of fedora are you wearing in this scenario?

Her face. Have wanted to for years lol

l OR r?

Lol no way it's kaylee