What is the least painful way to die?

What is the least painful way to die?

I don't want shotgun to the head. It looks painful af if you don't die right away and die from bleeding out. Even worse, if you survive it. Same from jumping off a building.

Drowning is def painful/scary.

So what ways can I just kill myself without feeling any pain at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Final-Exit-Third-Practicalities-Self-Deliverance/dp/0385336535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No pain no gain bro

What every you do please livestream it for us. You will live on in meme.

shot gun will kill you dont fucking worry. tall building, just make sure u go headfirst.

helium suffocation m8

I would suggest you to not kill yourself, but, jeez, in which site am I thinking I'm into?
Shot in head kill instantly if you aren't a blind faggot and aim right on your temple. Just lean the gun the side of your head and pull it.

Fight a bear to the death

Go to a shitty Chinese food takeout restaurant, eat about 4x as much as you feel comfortable with, and die later that night from gastrointestinal blockage.

I'm doing that right now. Works 10/10. Kill me.

If you survive a shotgun shot to the head or jumping a 30 story building then you're a legend.

overdose on heroin while getting a blowjob from a hooker

carbon monoxide

>What is the least painful way to die?

I suggest you aim smaller. For example:
"What's the least painful way for people to have to listen to me whine about the gift of life like a bitch on the internet."

The least painful way to die is to slowly rot without you knowing it by being on this site for too long.

Go for the car with running engine and lowered windows in a small garage + bottle of liquor way. It's a classic, you'll just fall asleep and no suffering at all. Not for you that is, it will however obliterate any remaining sense of hope or faith in life for your relatives. Especially if you go with some cheap-ass booze, that's just depressing. So make sure to get some top-shelve stuff.

This won't work on modern cars. Maybe cars from the early 90s. But this way of suicide is old fashioned.

I'd much rather see him fight to a draw.
We'd get a rekt thread then too!

Least painful way to die.

Get married. Every day is one more step in a slow death you never recognized happening. It's totally painless cause it's so slow that you don't feel it. In fact, you lose the will to feel anything.

Actually. That still works. Modern cars still produce enough carbon monoxide to kill you. I'm a mechanic.

Just don't use a gun

car mechanic here.
modern Cars (90s+ish) produce very little Carbon Monoxide nowadays bc of the catalytic converter
Only thing that is going to happen is that you feel sick and maybe have to throw up.

Looks like you're married to the wrong person if that's the case. Studies show married men actually live longer.

nitrous oxide suffocation

Can confirm also.
A cousin of mine did it.

Whatever you do please do not kill yourself by letting a train run you over that is just a major inconvience for hundreds or tousands of passengers and probably a ruined life for the train operator

No they don't you fucking retard.

Yes this

Maybe the car was old as fuck.

The typical catalytic converter found on most newercarsand trucks combines oxygen withcarbon monoxideto form non-poisonouscarbondioxide (CO2) reducing the high concentrations in the exhaust manifold (typically 30,000 ppm or more) to low concentrations (typically below 1,000 ppm after the catalytic converter). Thus reducing it from potent levels to "safe" levels.

Why do you want to die OP?

Why do you want to die?

amazon.ca/Final-Exit-Third-Practicalities-Self-Deliverance/dp/0385336535

Stand on the edge of a tall building and shoot yourself in the mouth with the shotgun - if the shot doesnt kill you the drop will.

This way is painless

Tell your doctor you are anxious. He/ she will give you xanex, clonapin etc take the whole bottle. Wash it down with a 750 ml of hard liquor. Problem solved

Op just buy a plane ticket, enjoy your firstclass food, a last meal, then at cruising altitude, open the door on the plane and take a dive. Kill yourself, and maybe many others in the process. And you WILL die due to the G load upon impact.
Easy profit

Breakup from my soul mate for 4 months now no contact, debt, stress, depression, being turned down from dream job. Mostly breakup and debt

The emergency exit of the plane is impossible to open during flight

just go buy a fucking tank of welding gas and breathe that til you die just put a plastic bag around your head, duct tape at next, hook up a hose, and turn on gas

Drug coctel or a bomb but this last is terrorism so,if you pick the second option,dont kill any one more than you

Drug coctel or a bomb but this last is terrorism so,if you pick the second option,dont kill any one more than you.........or just go away from the “civilization" and be happy alone living in the forest or a virgin beach.....excuse my englis

Please dont try to suicide you.you only have a chance for enjoy the world better sell your soul for happynes,money and love

I too broke up with soul mate. Not sure if there's any chance of us being together so I understand your pain. But suicide isn't the answer man. Trust me, I've though about blasting myself plenty of times but then what? You leave a corpse for your friends, family to see. Completely fuck up anyone close to you. My advice would be to just take some time for yourself. Think your life through instead of giving up. In the end it's your choice to make, hope you choose to solve your problems instead of clocking out.

Get a fat woman to sit on your face until you suffocate.

Hey cunt that's the same type of room I have in my Asian household

probably heroine od

Google "exit bag" cheap, easy to get the stuff from amazon or locally and completely painless.

stream it faggot

Cool story, slut.

debt? scape to mexico!

true, but I think he might be on the right track track with liquor and a car

slip and slide head first into an industrial wood chipper at maximum rpm

turn your car on and breathe in the exhaust for a bit.

what is this picture of?

Don't kill yourself, anything is better. Take every bit of money you have, and go wild. Hookers, drugs, alcohol, fast car, anything. Maybe while having fun, you'll find the will to live again. It's happened before. Also tits because everyone likes those

a goddamn hero

Sand niggers blew up some other sand niggers. The fag flipping off the kid was originally a fag flipping off the trump star in some city.

Can confirm. My friends dad did this in his brand new Tesla. RIP to him, many prayers.

Eternal bleeding

how about try shoot your head while jumping from the building, wouldnt that be awesome?

Get a first class plane ticket to a place with a great view help out people just for fucking doing stay at at 5 star hotel for a week start conversations with everyone and on your last day climb to that mountainted with the great view and look down, if you still feel like killing yourself, jump down, this is coming from a man who went there and came back
- user who posted this here whose words I didn't type correctly bc I have no idea

its photoshoped, but yet so real

death by snu-snu

snu-snu is not painless

Don't use pills, it takes too long and doesn't guarantee death

Shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun while drunk and then if you dont die from the gunshot you will die from the fall

This. Or eat nothing but McDonald's for 30 days like that guy in that movie.

pic related

Can confirm modern cars will do it. Relative died accidentally this way.

They add oxygen to Helium now because of this reason I think.

Grenade in the butt you are guaranteed to get blown to bits