For anyone who is "mourning" Chester from Linkin Park:

For anyone who is "mourning" Chester from Linkin Park:
You're either willfully ignorant of cultural appropriation or blatantly racist yourself.
Do you morons not understand that rapping is black culture, and rock music WAS black culture before white people stole it (like they do everything), watered it down to make it more palatable for house wives, and sold it to racist, white teenagers? All Linkin Park did was continue the trend of stealing from people of color and give them no credit or reparations.
Linkin Park is a white supremacist band, and I'm glad Chester killed himself. It's the only way he could've made up for all the damage he'd done.

0/10

did you know driving cars is part of white culture? Blacks steal them like they do everything else.

wow such rasist
am offend

R U nigger?

USA USA USA

Of course they're not.

They're a spoiled white 20-something.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the most tolerant goy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, fapping like a teenager boy as you once again type your little cuckold thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting CUCK that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “superior” black guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit fapping so hard as you click it that you drop your dragon dildos on the floor, but it’s ok, your wife's boyfriend will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your wife's boyfriend. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to get fucked in the ass for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking nigger. Just imagine this. She married you, and then she thought you were gonna have a big dick, or make big cums or something grand, and then you became a CUCK. A pathetic whiteboi CUCK. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE BLACK COCKS.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man fapping in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>citation needed

Niggers

we wuz nu metal n shiet

hahahahaha.... y'all is morons mang.

Chad Kroeger died too. but no one seems too care evem if he had real talent (7 ovtave voice etc). also he wasn't a gaylord like linkin park. but what gives it's all shit now

>black culture
blacks don't have a culture you dumbass

FUcking Chad.

You know what else we stole. Your labor in the fields for 100 years. LOL.

Gee, thanks OP.
Just what this board really needed, ANOTHER chesterpost.

my bad i meant Chris Cornell

we even appropriated slavery

As a liberal I think cultural appropriation is dumb as fuck. Talk about getting offended by everything.

fucking niggers have to die.
this was like their only good idea in a fuckung century.
damn worthless air wasters.

chaster bammingson was my idol