Sup Forums this is my girl i've posted here before. i've had this fantasy of seeing her get used hard by someone else...

Sup Forums this is my girl i've posted here before. i've had this fantasy of seeing her get used hard by someone else. either by letting her find someone and watching or watching from a distance and let someone "seduce" her and see how far she'd let things go. I've been too afraid of her response to suggest it to her though. so what would you do anons ? also would black guys be into her ?

State?

Your always posting her. I seriously don't get what your asking.

Bump

we're from belgium.

seems pretty clear but, it's mostly a WWYD thread.

>Pierced and tattooed.

Trash.

you must be fun at parties.

> (You)
>we're from belgium.
>
>seems pretty clear but, it's mostly a WWYD thread.
I think she's hot but do we have nudes available?

well the first one is one. guess i can post another. i dislike posting too many at once though. people say "nudes first then we comment" and everytime i do that they jack off over the nudes but don't say what they'd do.

but for the off chance people, she likes it rough, always swallows and does do anal too

I respect the fact that you come her and drop this on us in good faith.

Not sure what your after but I would slide into her after she got used bareback. Wouldn't rough her up choke her or slap her nothing like that but I would drop a load in her so she would be dealing with a baby roulette situation on who knocked her up.

Anything of her doing anal? Would definitely get me going and whip my mind and fingers into a fury.

i don't have one one during. i do hope this helps though. i'd love to hear more stories or what people would do. it's better than nothing. to afraid to ask her. and even if she does say yes there are risks involved. would be hot though if someone tried and she just let it happen

I would become one of your friends and mention to you one day that I hope you didn't mind me saying but she looks great.

We would be at your house pregaming before we went out and you would go to the bathroom to take a shower. I'd slip my hand on her pussy and the other over her mouth and start playing with her. I'd lean over and whisper "I don't want to make you mine, I just want to see how much of dirty bitch you are." I would slide her dress up grab her head with my other hand and push her face into the couch. With her ass sticking in the air I would rip off her panties and take a hard squeeze of her ass.

damn that's hot. i'd love to see someone manhandle her like that. i do ok but it's not really in my nature.

After I hear you turn on the shower I can finally get started. I give her a hard slap on the ass and pull her head up by her hair. And stick my tongue in her mouth while pulling down my pants. After I pull her off my mouth I immediately shove her head into my crouch and guide my penis into her mouth. She gags almost immediately and I have to hold her with both hands so that she can get it down her throat. After I realize that she's relaxed her throat for me I pull her back up and repeat the motion. No quick headbobbing she's going to take it all everything. I can start to see her tears swell up and the mascara is Starting to smear. I pull her back up and slap her in the face and tell her don't even think about screaming.

really hot.

I reach down and grab her pussy by two fingers in and pull up hard. I can feel her pussy tighten on my fingers as she struggles to breathe while swallowing my dick. But she's soaking wet and I know you don't take long showers. I reel her back by her hair again and spit in her mouth as she gasps for air. She stammers for a second and I can see her eyes come back down from in her head. I lean over and whisper "now you're being the dirty girl that I know you want to be treated like. You're a good little slut but let's stretch you out so when your boyfriend gets inside of you later he knows something is different."

I push her head back into the couch and slap her ass again. I take my other hand and grab the other side of her pussy and separate her from her lips and inner walls. As I pull them apart she fears her head up quick and releases a quick high pitched squeak. I lean over and grab her mouth and tell her "if you say a word I will tell him this isn't the first time and it started with you initiating it a few weeks back. I let go of her mouth and go back to her pussy. I pull her apart and see that she's soaked and ready. I ram my dick in all the way but she's bottomed out with an inch left. She falls forward as she tries to run but I pull her back and tilt her lower to get all of me inside her.

Sorry I'm typing from my mobile and with big hands it hurts my knuckles on this tiny shit. Probably two more posts left.

dw about it, i love it.

I'd give her a boob job, fat transfer from her stomach to her ass, shave her ribs, nipple reduction and give her a better camera

maybe even give her skin bleaching cream

With one hand I grab her hair and wrap it around my hand and with the other I grab her shirt pull it down and grab her breast nice and plump a real good handful. I start to thrust just like her head on my dick long deep strokes. I slide in and out with warm friction I can tell she hasn't been this stretched in a while maybe never before. Her body loves it and is dripping from the base of my cock onto my balls and onto the couch. I grab her panties and put it under to soak it up as it falls. I take my hand on her breast and feel her perked nipple which I slide between my fingers and start to squeeze. Every thrust is responded by an almost immediate pull away from her body. I can't tell if she hates it and me or if she has given in and wants to control the pace..... "hey what time is it?" you ask from the shower. She looks back at me as I continue to pound hard and steady as if looking to see what I will do. I mouth "S - AY S-OME-THING" and she replies in the sweetest voice I've every heard from her before with shame, lust, pleasure, fear, and guilt... "11:03" she gulps, moans and catches a breath "honey."

holy fuck this is good.

bump

love to hear how it ends

I have never heard something so sexy before in my life. She is completely under my control. I look down and slap her ass right, left, right, hard left, hard right and squeeze as I pull her ass apart and up and see her pussy clinging to my dick as I thrust in and out. I realize her asshole is... cute... It's clean and shaved.. Waiting for it to be used. I gather up as much spit as I thrust deep inside her...as I stay perfectly still gathering my spit I realize my previous thought was right. Her ass is grinding against me. She can't control her body it craves being fucked hard and rough by someone who can take command like a true bitch deserves to be treated and as she has secretly wanted.

I let the spit dribble out of my mouth and down her crack onto her asshole. I see her look back, biting her lower lip with worry in her eyes. If her pussy hasn't been stretched out like this her ass is going to be a challenge. I ponder if I should wait until the next time but there might not be a next time.... I pull it out and enjoy her pussy clinging to every inch as it comes out. I work my finger into her asshole and turn her around. She immediately knows what to do and immediately grabs my cock with both hands and starts to suck on the tip and she works the shaft as she tries to take it all in at her own pace this time. I can't help but feel accomplished and gratified that I made the right choice tonight. I pet her forehead as I move my hand back into her hair repeatedly ass I tell her "that's a good bitch, I'll make sure there's a next time." I can see her eyes give gratitude and she releases a moan as to say thank you. I reach back into her hair and pull her back as she already begins to turn and mount the couch one knee at a time, ass propped up and back. I make sure she remembers this isn't her lover and this isn't a love session. She's my bitch and her body is a fuck toy for my pleasure. I line up my cock and cram in every inch as hard and fast as I can.

as a nigger I can confirm I'd be into her

almost thought you weren't going to post. so glad you did. loving the story.

what would you want to do with her ?

bump

Holy fuxk I think I'm in love

what do you like most about he ?

She cries out, she couldn't handle it. I knew she couldn't but I had to make sure she remembers her position. You ask her if she's okay. I see her about to speak but she remembers before she can form the word to look back and wait for instructions....I nod upwards motioning towards the bathroom that she's facing. "It was.... Mmmnnnmmm... The couch... I hit.. Hit... My... Knee." she stutters out as all my 8 2/3 inches are in her ass. Her ass is too tight I won't be able to keep this up much longer. I slowly start to thrust as I reach up and grab her throat with my free hand. I whisper for her to relax she knows she can trust her body now. I feel her insides soften it's grip on me and I start to pound. I see her ass bouncing off my pelvis and shaking steady and smoothly each time. I can feel the tingle at my base... This is too much I can't handle it but I'm not ready yet.

I pull out and she immediately turns around and starts cleaning me off. She starts to go deep immediately. I let her get it all in and cough up some more saliva as she sucks it all off reeling back I grab her, pick her up from between her legs. She looks stunned. I take it you don't handle her like this maybe noone has. I hover her over my dick just so my tip and underside can feel her wet lips slide on them without penetration. She wraps her arms around my neck and bites my shoulder. She can't stand the tease.

I slide her down on me as I move my hands from her inner thighs to her ass cheeks. Each hand full gripping tightly and spreading her apart I feel like I'm almost ripping her asshole I'm pulling on her so tight. She bites down harder as I bounce her on top of me. I feel her her beginning to tighten as she wraps her legs around me. I can't take it anymore I sit down on the couch and she places her knees on my sides. She begins to ride me as she gets ready to climax. I can't lose control... Not yet. I grip her throat with my left hand as I stick two of my fingers in her ass.

Ive got a thing for ink and piercings, but beyond that she appears to be very comfortable in her own skin. Confident in herself. Her smile is diamond worthy in more ways than one. Don't fuck this one up user. Gratz

she looks annoying as fuck OP. But her vagine is amazing. destroy that shit

Last one. Do me a favor and give me as many pictures as you can please. Whole body preferred but anything naked would be great. My girlfriend is about to come home so I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her like this and if I can get more pictures of your girl I can imagine doing this to her while I'm pounding. Please and thank you.

ffs i'm trying to post more but it keeps saying they're duplicates while they're not

bump

I feel my dick between the thin skin between her ass and her pussy. Her ass cheeks start to clench and I reach down and start sucking hard on her breast. We hear the door handle begin to turn but I can't stop now it won't make a difference. She looks at me and continues to move. She grabs her other breast and my head she knows there's no point in hiding it now and she cries out "FUUUUUCKKKKK DON'T STOP PLEASE OH FUCK DON'T STOP I'M.... GONNA....."

You open the bathroom door "What are you...." but you can't complete your sentence. You see her face as she bounces and the pure bliss and lustful pleasure it contains but you don't see me past the top portion of the couch as I'm sucking on her breast. I bite down on her nipple as I feel her spasm around my cock and lose control it blasts out of me squirt after squirt, pump after pump. "OH GOD I'M COMING... FUCK YES FUCKKKKK ME FUCK ME YES!" she slides down onto my dick and collapses onto me as her body twitches. You stand in front of the bathroom in shock... I can't see your face but I'm not thinking of you. I'm figuring out what more I can do to her the next time.... And I hope she's on birth control.....

whats with peoples obsessions with this girls salami nipples

Fuck dude she's cute as shit and has everything. The tats the snake bite piercings. The weird part though is that if my girl got tattoos and the piercings she'd be Fucking close to looking like her lol. I'm the author btw. Also weird I have a red husky.....I'm gonna stick around if you keep the pics coming. If you have any with facial expressions that pretty much does it for me.

Go suck a dick faggot. Everyone's a critic on Sup Forums. Go find a real girl and try not to scare her away wizard.

Ive got a thing for ink and piercings, but beyond that she appears to be very comfortable in her own skin. Confident in herself. Her smile is diamond worthy in more ways than one. Don't fuck this one up user. Gratz

Shit is bonkers. I'm other user on here throwing compliments but no wwyd lol. My girl looks similar to this as well and WE ALSO HAVE A RED HUSKY!

Can you upload a set anywhere like privately or temporarily for me to see? It's just for the next 30 minutes if that.

Well this interesting. Umm black hair brown eyes, 6 foot even about 145lbs less than 4% body fat? Lol I'm describing me.

Fuck. 6'2 165 Brown hair green eyes here lol

I would make this whore a quad amputee and fuck her untill I got bored, then I would make her a public cumdump for whoever would pay me 5 bucks

26?

On Aug 23 ill be 26 lol

Looks like op abandoned us after I finished the story. That sucks. And my knuckles fucking hurt. Somebody save this shit. I can't cuz my girlfriend goes through my phone. Yes I love the crazy idc if she's a crazy jealous bitch. She's my crazy jealous bitch.

On Aug 23 ill be 26 lol

I saved a few. Peace Sup Forumsro

Cmon op.