Post your worst of the biggest joke of an ethnicity to plague our nation, white people

post your worst of the biggest joke of an ethnicity to plague our nation, white people

White people are the root cause of all the problems in America. And all they ever do is blame everyone else.

Nigger detected

Says the guy blaming someone else

Biggest joke is they elected Donald Trump.

those damn whities! how dare they be white!

its like you two completely missed the fucking joke

Only white people.

Get ready for some butthurt white kids in this thread!

Maybe he is being ironic saying that they blame everyone while blaming them himself; or he is using two layers of irony and is white being ironic while making us believe he is being ironic.

"I called him a nigger on the Internet, that'll show him!"

Of they are. Not a single problem in america that white people complain about would have happened if white people in the past didnt fuck up.

>black crime = slavery

>isis = bush fucking up the middle east

>jews ruling america = hitlers campaign

>Redoing high five
That one landed on a bad spot.

if you're not white you're not a person

say that again, i dare you

I found the nigger

I dig white people with blue hair

judging by the million and one umadwhiteboi? and black appropriation threads in general i'd say you're doing a hell of a job at keeping your cool. kek idiot

Why are all the sexy anime girls white. Most best Waifu Lana

>gives a "fact"

>source is worse than breitbart

>shitskin making fun of white people

>doesn't realize how backwards shitskin culture is

I guess white people are less barbaric

HI GUY! :D

Even though you guys are arguing I hope you guys have good day

Hi guys again!

none of those things are even bad

like do you actually hate brunches?

Youre either here to offend or be offended but it's best to be neutral also HI GUYS!

Here are some facts for you LaQuarius. How much do your people love cow pussy?

Don't let something mean on the internet get to you guys. It's very small. Lots of things ahead of you. HAVE GOOD DAYS FRIENDS :D

Very nice meeting you people you guys are good inside

I must go now. Good luck my friend best wishes

Be gone, vermin!

>redo high fives
We like to improve. Improve isn't a word niggers even know
>wine tours
pretty interesting hearing about a farmer's livelihood
>casseroles
Nice food, ever hear of it? Sorry it isn't chicken and waffles, you fucking child
>facebook check-ins
sometimes people like to know what people they care about are up to
>veganism
I don't personally believe the same things, but it sure beats a diet of chicken, waffles and weed
>silly one
We don't always have to look 'hard' or like a pathetic thug
>brunch
best of both meals combined into a pleasant experience
>segways
they are fucking awesome, steal one sometime

am white, literally never done any of those, good effort on the bait though

We also don't tell our children that they're going to work their asses to just not go homeless. We don't tell our children that all their dreams are going to be destroyed.

>thin skin autist detected
its b8 buddy

My least favorite white person trope is how emotionally unintelligent white upper-middle class girls are. I swear, every two months or so I get this cathartic text from some white girl that I was /sort of/ friends with in high school or whatever and it always follows the same structure, regardless of which one it is:

"Hi just wanted to say I love u nd miss u nd value your friendship that's all ok bye!!"

Or some bullshit like that

Like damn why does every friendship have to be ""special"" and ""emotional"" it's as if they've never been hurt before

black crime = pethetic race prone to extreme anger and violence
ISIS = 1979 revolution

I know.

people should have to kill their own food if they want meat.

I'd like to add fathers day to the list

Lol white cuck detected

The plague has bestowed upon you
>calculus
>physics
>analysis
>group theory
>ring theory
>measure theory
>probability theory
>combinatorics
>graph theory
>linear algebra
>computability theory
>mathematical logic
> ODEs and PDEs
>topology
>category theory
>screw theory
>evidence based medicine
>rocket science
I could go on and on...

things all white people like:
>the wire

never thought i'd see vegan shitposting.

>projecting this hard

>destroyed the planet for human habitation
>destroyed a person's harmony with nature
>you can't even go outside and see the stars anymore
>electrical fields everywhere EVERYWHERE
>created a system of industrialized slavery and destruction of resources
>literally razing the Amazon forest for wood for white people, and to pay back IMF debts
>created fake money that everyone uses. expect massive world wide bloodbath at the end of that one
>rather than living in synch with the bacteria in our body, we have created antibiotics such that a superflu is guaranteed. The longer it takes, the more people it will kill. Expect to have a pandemic with world mortality in the 25-50%;'s.
>95% humans no longer have souls - I mean that literally. Souls used to be a quanifiable part of the human experience. Due to over-reliance on science and technology, the soul no longer bonds properly to the body. This disconnect is just 1 of the reasons that nearly 25% of the United states needs medication just to make it through the day.
>it is now possible for a small group of humans to ensure that NO human ever walks on the surface of earth again. Think about that for a second. Donald Trump could literally end mankind if he wanted to.

Nobody said we were perfect... at least we are now trying to correct these things.

Lmao really now?

bbc missing there

Exactly, pretty impressive list right? What have your people done to destroy the planet? The blacks are a bunch of faggots

Ok, so let's just say white people never existed. Then what? You keep living in mud huts fucking your cousins until the sun explodes? You could always go live in Africa eating sticks and dirt. Degenerate ape.

>cow pus
>as if we don't feed our babies milk