wew

Trust nobody only Hitler.

Sveiki. Having a cup of tea.

I didn't

finally going out
jeez

Any thoughts on the Reddit march today?

and what was the point of it?

No, on a level of ideology all "big three" of western Europe are equally cucked, be it Shitstain, Farce or Cuckmany. Multiculturalism is deeply ingrained into the school curricula and government policies and they all have more or less an equal amount of muslims and niggers.
Germany used to have the least niggers but a lot of Turks, but now after accepting the so called "refugees" the situation has of course changed for the worse and a fuckton of niggers is streaming in as well. Still, there aren't any ghetta in Berlin or Cologne, unlike in the suburbs of Paris or London, which are completely ruled by criminal gangs of middle eastern or southeast asian people.
Sweden is on an entirely different level of cuckoldry and long past salvation. They are only 9 million though and are not a big player in European politics, so let them sink in their filth, godspeed.
The only European nations that are somewhat relevant economically and militarily yet mentally uncucked are Italy and Spain.

science is *burp* hella awesomesauce, Morty

Very nice very nice
Anyone else doing anything illegal?

Yes, I'm doing something EXTREMELY illegal

come get me KAPO

Estonia is not in my jurisdiction

You might be right t.bh just viewed some statistics about this.
Italy is pretty damn based btw.

Ahem
elites(jews or something like that) have no interest in mongrels(spain, italy) because they are less pure than like germans , french , swedes

can't you call up your estonian partners or something?

I know.
I'm quite a smart person.

gonna wait til it's darker tbf

>german people
>pure
that is a scientifically proven lie.

But they are 'white'

elites want to genocide white race so they genocide whites(germans , french ,swedes ,soon us)

>soon us
I don't think so, we are too poor

jk

but we are 'white'

By white you mean pale?
The French aren't much whiter than Italians, lad. In fact Northern Italians are white than Northern Frenchmen, I would argue. And let's not even get started on Southern France... The entire nation is pretty tanned, have mostly brown hair and brown eyes.

Schengen policy allows free movement within EU borders - any nigger or muslim admitted in Western Europe can come and settle here and get some of that sweet, pink, pale pussy. You are right that Lithuanian economy is in a sorry state, but aren't we already seeing a huge influx of foreign students? And what about EU subventions for agriculture and other industrial projects... hmmm.

So, shitskin obviously still choose other countries to live in where they can get welfare and other benefits, or just better paying jobs

yes i mean pale skin

meemed up

>but aren't we already seeing a huge influx of foreign students?
well that doesn't mean anything, they probably choose it because everything is mostly cheaper here.
But to live and get a job here is totally different matter.

>shitskins ruin germany and it collapses
>oh look lithuania

soon, there are lithuanians who racemix here

>The only European nations that are somewhat relevant economically and militarily yet mentally uncucked are Italy and Spain.
Poland.

get back

omg my bf earns twice less than me, i'm living with such a poorfag

yes, me touching ur benis

Let's just agree that free movement is an incredible evil on a continental evil (since it also drains the workforces of poorer countries, through emigration...) and that Merkel, who is defending it as one of the "core European values" is mentally ill and deserves to be executed by a firing squadroon.

While I obviously harbor deep sympathy for that country, it has nothing to say in European powerplay. They couldn't even remove Tusk frum Brussels, don't know whether you've followed the story.

>foreign students
jep those arrogant snobs are here do

*on a continental level

and when that gonna happen?
even if that gonna happen then the EU itself would collapse and they couldn't even move here freely

couldn't sleep. why is ausnz not there. are we getting kicked out again. i don't want to post on /brit/

Open borders are stupid
i agree with you

you are free to stay as a guest.

very cute picture

Poland is not that relevant economically, but definetly are relevant militarily and not cucked mentally, same with Finland.

>>as a guest.
that's the shittiest consolation prize ever, later nerds

On that I can agree.

>Finland
>not cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=8q-P-bcKQiM

ello
i have returned
what have i missed

maybe ,let's make our country look bad so noone would come

better nuke the africa and middle east

yeah another great decision
>nuke africa and middle east
>go there take the resources
>leave

We need to build the wall.
No more refugees no more shitskins.

Are you retarded?

Go there after nuking? Have fun with your multitude of cancers and radiation poisoning.

>highest suicide rates
>25% of the population is gone since we gained independence
>highest homocide rates in europe
Yeah, I'm sure there's a lot of africans and muslims who want to move here

yeah i know go there buh buh cancer
but just nuke populated areas and then launch biochemical attacks and eliminate populations

lefigaro.fr/elections/resultats/
soon

race war now

Any resources you'd gain wouldn't be worth the effort. Too many people.

Unless we want more clay but your methods would likely make the land worthless for a long while.

baka senpai

Speaking of clay. Who /ceramics/ here?

im tired all the time

i did 4 weeks ago
some kind a cup and microwaved it
got hard , had a drink

dropped it on the floor

Hello!

what are your favourite cs 16 maps?

de italy here

CS_militia

almost vomitted again
im good
omw to hotdog place

cs_assault

cs_assault and cs_aztec

hey
qt

cs_assault
Hi.

it was de_aztec

ahh yes you are right

Fy_pool_day

hey user

Really made me think

Don't worry, it'll stabilize once all the Russian occupants expire.

Hey! How are you guys doing?

>ugly girl gets clingy and messages you a fuckton
>pretty girl never replies
hm i wonder why

Where'd you get clay? I've been looking at getting into ceramics

galerts with horse radish

They are planning something and i hope tbhey are stupid enough to do it.

Latvians are Russians.

I'm okay
Watching youtube vids now
What are you doing now
How are you

i bought clay

I dedicate this song to the 80s Lith guy (girl)
youtube.com/watch?v=xyaGQPjXGyE

The Red Army blew a 120m x 10m hole in the Dnieper hydroelectric dam (DniproHES) at 16:00 on 18 August 1941, producing a flood wave that swept from Zaporizhia to Nikopol, killing local residents as well as soldiers from both sides.[21] "Since no official death toll was released at the time, the estimated number of victims varies widely. Most historians put it at between 20,000 and 100,000, based on the number of people then living in the flooded areas".

just a reminder that you have to choose between EU (an organisation that will turn into an islamic caliphate) or Russia.

Don't be mean.