Have you ever considered killing yourself, Sup Forums?

Have you ever considered killing yourself, Sup Forums?

What made you decide not to?

Being too depressed to have the energy to even do it. Why bother...

ive been asking myself whether or not i should or should not. On one side i've been dying on the inside for a long time, and am tired of life. no one cares about me. On the other side, im so young and have so much ahead of me.

The one thing I've always hated hearing was how I'm so "strong" to have made it this far... Its not courage it's being too big a pussy to kill yourself. I die every fucking day realizing shit we do doesn't matter. We get old, die alone & lie to ourselves theres more to life. The goal is to enjoy it or not. Nothing else

Don't want to reincarnate into another country unless it's America.

If I were to be a Brit then I'd just hang myself.

Same, honestly. Have managed to push all my friends away, rarely speak to them anymore. I have my parents, but that's pretty much it for people that really care.
I know I have a lot ahead of me too, but it still doesn't really justify anything. Seems like everyone just goes through the same generalized processes to life and none of it has any meaning, no one here is for any specific reason or purpose. It's just life, and I think it may actually be some version of hell. Damned forever to live and die in cycles with no memory of previous lives.

I recently have this suicide feeling tath wisper in my mind "go kill yourself". Just today i was at the subway and i was thinking of jumping in the rails. I almost fear to go outside now

tried an failed 3 times....

Quit after that

What were your attempts, or how did they fail?

Real story time Sup Forums
>Be me
>Be 16
>Have access to dad pistol
>Trying times and bored to death almost literally
>Load pistol with full magazine
>Goodbyecruelworld.gif
>Pull trigger
>Shell ejects from clip cause it's a dud
>Initiatefuckme.webm
>Pull trigger a second time
>Second dud ejects from clip
>Take this a sign and say fuck it
A year later take the gun out to shoot and never replaced rounds expended during suicide attempt.
Every round fires even the ones I tried to kill myself with
Never tried suicide again but really think about it every day.

i had, and a huge part of getting over it is accepting that our lives mean nothing since we just die anyways. that can change depending on religious beliefs but whatever. after you accept that, i found it easy to give life its own meaning to myself. its easier to be self aware going through life rather than just hoping it gets better.

>tried an failed 3 times....
Bitch how the fuck do you fail to kill yourself? Nigga just jump of a building or something god damn,

Well fuck everyone.
I spilled my secret and I get nothing.
Even green texted it

Sounds fake tbh

Same
Suicide-feeling fag here

You're me when I was 16.
Pic related helps me a lot, but it's hard sometimes.
Anyway, suicide is for pussys

sometimes things really are just meant to be. I'm learning to believe the universe always finds balance.

Wasn't fake. Was 11 years ago. And it was the most terrifying night of my life. Now I just feel like taking a razor to my arm and feeling the warmth leave me. I've cut before and it wasn't as bad as people make it seem. Its more like a warm exiting as things cool down and you just go to sleep. Problem with razors is that if you don't cut deep enough they don't do the trick.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Also nice almost-trips

Truth.
However, I feel the answer to that question would depend on how you lived your life. I mean sure that can change, but if terrible things that happen in your life or all the horrible decisions you've made in the past are what you have to go through over and over again. Who would want to do that?
So, it really is all just about what you make of life. Your perspective and attitude.

All the time, though I'm too chicken shit to go through with it..

family, future freedom, pot.

Bout as edgy as your cunts "shaved" pussy lips

My family primarily consists of my parents. and they're radical republicans so it can be kinda overbearing.
and as for my future, I do have a B.S in chemical engineering.. but I had a low gpa and didn't intern/coop. It's been 1 year since I've graduated and still nothing, so I feel like I'm kinda fucked and don't have a choice but to join the military.
My future after that will be great, but that's 6 years I'd have to be a robot for the government.

>pic related
>its you fagit

Close. More like this fag

Promised i wouldnt

Weed is a really nice plus though.

IMMORTALITY THROUGH QUANTUM SUICIDE

HOLY SHIT

>basic theory is that whenever you make a decision, the universe splits into different realities where you made different decisions
>each au is conceivable though
>however, since you literally cannot perceive death, the universe splits into two
>one universe where the bullet was a dud at the time, and another universe that you died in, and cant comprehend

FUCKIN GROUNDBREAKING

So I'm immortal? AMAZING!!!!!

I am, god willing, tomorrow is the day. The longer I wait the more pain I feel inside. I'm done with hypocrites, let alone when they are your own family. I am choosing my own happiness.

I am, god willing, tomorrow is the day. The longer I wait, the more painful it gets inside. I'm done with hypocrites, let alone when they are your own family. I am choosing my own happiness.

I'd disagree about being a pussy for going through suicide. I'd say it's the ultimate form of being an adult. It's something only you can do and noone can take that decision from you. You're the only one who has the power to pull that trigger. If you're man enough to that is. It's something noone can take from you. Something only you can do. It's the ultimate decision that noone should criticise since that's the way you wanted your life. You wanted that and nothing can be done for it. You game over then game over. That's it. It's only up to you. So what's pussy about literally sticking to your guns for once and final?

I recently took "too much" heroin. Felt nothing, passed out, and woke up hours later. Since I am suicidal and don't have access to a gun, I wonder if heroin OD is how I will actually die. Most likely in 2017. Good thing about OD is that everyone will think it was an accident. I mean, no one (except me) thinks that Heath Ledger killed himself.

...I wonder what I'm in for.

fake, you just modified a story that was very similar

i was planning to kill myself using a shotgun but looks like i dont have the appropiate kind of shell for it :(