Alright you pussy liberals, tell me why Trump is not the president the U.S. has had in the past 20 years...

Alright you pussy liberals, tell me why Trump is not the president the U.S. has had in the past 20 years. Has done more in a few months than others did in years.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.org/2012/03/07/economy/freakonomics-radio/does-president-actually-influence-economy
nytimes.com/2017/01/17/upshot/presidents-have-less-power-over-the-economy-than-you-might-think.html
cbsnews.com/news/how-much-impact-can-a-president-have-on-the-economy/
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice phrasing dipshit. Why don't you give us the list?

Because he's big mean and scary. He talks like a meanie guy. He wants to stop criminals and terrorists from coming into this country. He's a big fat mean man! Arrrrgggguuuhhhhh! I just hate him for wanting to balance the budget! Lastly, bringing jobs back to America!!! I want welfare not a fucking job! The man is pure evil!

>tell me why Trump is not the president the U.S. has had in the past 20 years
Not sure if bait or retarded.

You'll see the word differently when you graduate high school and/or move out of your mothers basement.

We haven't had him in the last 20 years, we had Bill Clinton, George Bush, and Barrack Obama

Wait, isn't that the same guy that's failing over and over?

Executive orders. I mean can he do something big with the rest of republicans involved?

nice english Boris

A lack of 9/11s to kill joos from duh inside

lol, look at his pasty pink skin cracking through his faggot spray tan

Osama bin Laden would be a better president than Trump

Triggered

Not one single bill signed. Mainly because Congress is so dysfunctional, but still.

Apart from a bunch of executive orders (many of them blocked by the courts), his one accomplishment has been getting Gorsuch onto the Supreme Court. In every other way, he's completely pathetic.

His presidency and his cabinet is like fucking amateur hour. Except it's going to last 4 years. If he's lucky.

Actually he hasn't done anything but golf and watch tv

>Executive orders.
even his executive orders aren't shit. almost all of his orders are that agencies should "explore" or "begin a process" -- which is the same as saying "I have no fucking idea how this works, so take this campaign slogan and turn it into a policy." I can guarantee you the agency staff will ignore his executive orders until he writes out explicit orders and tasks -- and he'll never do that because it requires too much actual research and work to put it together.

Remember one of Obama's first orders was to "begin the process of closing Guantanamo" -- which never fucking went anywhere, because it was just a symbolic move without congressional appropriations and explicit orders and instructions to relocate the prisoners.

Nah, Osama was also a Russian puppet.

>le drumpf is a Russian puppet xD

I know most aren't going anywhere. I'm just pointing out that OP has said he did so much. Trump has only "accomplished" anything by signing Executive Orders. Like 40 something I think. Still hasn't really done shit.

maybe if the libs worked with him instead of stonewalling him....

>Not one single bill signed. Mainly because Congress is so dysfunctional, but still.

That's not exactly accurate. There's been legislation passed through Congress and signed by Trump just none of major importance or based on his main campaign promises.

>tell me why Trump is not the president the U.S. has had in the past 20 years.
Well, you are not wrong faggot.

>Republican controlled senate and house.
>b-but da libs!

[citation needed]

You do know the Republicans control both houses, right? They're screwing themselves over.

just like republicans worked with Obama for 8 years?

That's what he's trying to change.

Quality autism

>maybe if the libs worked with him instead of stonewalling him....

He hasn't tried to work with them, he thought he wouldn't need to with GOP majorities in the House and Senate.

Why are liberal so easily manipuled by the mass media?

Trying, being the operative word.
Too bad trying and doing seem to be a difficult distinction for puffer supreme.

>car is faster than all the others
>still lose race because you're going in the wrong direction.

Have fun driving your country and rights into the ground faster than with any other president.

kek. Name one thing hes done besides make the world think America is a fucking joke.

i'm liberal dumbass and the trump colluded with russia story is based on nothing

This
And if you really hate how Trumps cloaths aren't made in America then you would've pressured your representatives to implement protective tariffs

I know, it's fucking retarded but working with dems is impossible because all of their policies are shit and they are currently imploding. Not to mention for trump the establishment is trying their hardest to impead trumps progress and the fake stories on the news aren't helping his support from the house.

It takes 60 votes to break a filibuster in the senate
So it is the libs

He keeps it up he's gonna go down as the worst President in over 70 years, possibly more.

Being serious here, in the past 6 months, he has done jack shit besides play golf. I wanted him to succeed simply because I didn't want Hilary to win (and because it would have been hilarious if he turned out to be the best president ever, liberal tears all over the place) but you'd have to be blind or a mental deficit to unironically say he's done anything for this country.
But who knows, he still has 3 and a half years left. Maybe, just maybe, he can turn it around.

Make no mistake buddy, America is a fucking joke.

I used to hate him, but so far so good. He hasn't rounded up gays and minorities to the concentration camps like I feared he would. It seems like the media hates him a lot.

Gorsuch
Libcucks BTFO

>done more

Like what? I dont know wjat breitbart and fox are telling you but they tend to report when he signs something and downplays or whines when it gets blocked.

Hes accomplished like nothing.

I also dont care much for left or right and would have supported any other republican candidate over clinton but... Dude.. You elected a 15 year old girl with a twitter account.

How was that any different than with Obama? Yet he managed to accomplish more in his first thirty days than Trump has thus far.
You can argue that those "accomplishments" were good or bad, but at least he did something, Trump is literally just scratching his head

My nigga.

I'm Interested to know what makes you consider yourself liberal, as in: economicaly, politically, right or left wing...

Nuclear option dumbass they already used it to approve Gorsuch

I'll give you some stories are non stories or shit blown out of proportion. Yet, you can't tell me all of the stories about him are fake. I mean some of that shit he brings on himself and he just lies about it repeatedly.

And even he didn't agree with everything Trump did.
His greatest accomplishment isn't even 100% on his side.

For every regulation passed he removes 16

Sounds like Trump needs to reach out to them a little bit more than they need to reach out to him.

I can't tell I forgot your pretending to be retarded or not. You have it completely backwards, the first thing trump did was pass orders for a week straight, Obama talked about change and bombed the middle east for 8 years trump did more in his first month than Obama ever had in his two terms.

Still under Obama's budget. So thanks for pointing that out.

The dems fucking hate him, and he has done absolutely nothing to win them over, even just a few. Even Bush managed this, and he is some sort of retard.
So going back to what I said, he has done jack shit.

>I can't tell I forgot your pretending to be retarded or not
That makes two of us.

The wall is being built and lazy criminal scum are going back to their country that is full of shitty people, hence why the fucking country is a shithole.

What lies are you referring too? I have heard about many but all turned out to be false, 99% the stuff CNN rights about him is obviously lies and bullshit, the other 1% is massive hyperbole of what actually happened.

>You elected a 15 year old girl with a twitter account.
This, he would seem so much better if he just didn't fucking tweet anything at all.

>Fact the economy is doing great now
He hasn't passed major economic legislation nor do Presidencies have a major impact on the economy.

marketplace.org/2012/03/07/economy/freakonomics-radio/does-president-actually-influence-economy

nytimes.com/2017/01/17/upshot/presidents-have-less-power-over-the-economy-than-you-might-think.html

cbsnews.com/news/how-much-impact-can-a-president-have-on-the-economy/

>The wall is being built
No it isn't. Republicans are removing it from their proposed budget to get the support of enough Dems to pass a budget. It would look bad if Republicans who control bothhouses of Congress failed to pass a budget.

Yknow. Most illegal immigrants came in legally right? They overstay their visas or get work under the table.

They can also totally get in on planes...

The wall does nothing.

I support the idea of tax payer dollars going to a massive construction project, maintenance of said project, and security staffing, because thats jobs and money redistributed to manufacturers and material suppliers but...

Might as well build shit that does something if youre going to do that...

Samefag

You mean those periods of time where dems could break filibusters
Yeah of course shit got done then

The only two actor presidents were Reagan and Trump. Good job conservatards on choosing actors who pander to what you want to hear, then help out their rich friends while doing nothing to help the middle class.

Just dropping in to praise LORD GOD TRUMP.

Libbys can go back to crying snowflakes of blood for me now.

And what's stopping republicans?

so everything except fox and brietbart are fake news.
if you say so, champ.

Can Trump even be considered an actor?

>n-no you

their own stupidity? nice repeal and replace you got there

More than Hillary can be considered a president.

:)

What? Were you expecting a serious reply when there wasn't a serious post?

So he's not a 100% dem or rep
Hes not biased
Perfect for SCJ
Yet libcucks still didn't want him in the SC cause that means it's a win for trump
Retarded

>What lies are you referring too? I have heard about many but all turned out to be false
Get real. Dude lies all the time. politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Exactly.

Even his travel ban would have went through without an issue if he kept his mouth shut about muslims on the campaign trail.

But he communicated clear intent to violate human rights which, like it or not, are in place and enforced.

If he didnt hed have as much success as say... Obama... Who reps complained didnt have a problem.. But it was because he didnt use words and rhetoric that would incriminate him.

All presidents are shady. But if you cant keep a damn story and your team straight and your mouth shut, then you cant do anything.

Thats the problem trumpies. Its above all the things you think libs are crying about. Its the fact hes a fucking tool. Even Paul Ryan had to run to his rescue with such memorable quotes as "the president is new to this. He doesnt understand the protocol." *save!*

You can't
All dems want to do is oppose him
Even if he switched parties and became a libcuck

I guess it's a win for people who don't stupidly and adamantly follow one side or the other.

>champ
Cunt

>politifact
Fake news

Nah I'm pretty sure it's on the same level

It's because of the delay on Merrick Garland.

Yeah basically, because cbs NBC wsj CNN buzzfeed etc are all owned by the same companies that want to push the liberal narrative and publish literally any fucking story with any shred of a hint of evidence even if none exists. They also started and gave the left the impression that trump is racist, homophobic etc. Not to mention only hearing stories about things that fit the anti trump narrative.

Mitch McConnell doesn't want to man up and do it
It's probably for political reasons
It's all political bullshit that's in the way of trumps agenda

1st

ppl on b calling each other "my nigga"
should have never been told about this website

2nd

for all you shit-for-brains i have compiled a list of meaningful accomplishments of the obama era. even if you dont agree with what he has done, he has done SOMETHING unlike trump:

Expansion of Medicaid to all individuals under age 65 with incomes up to 133 percent of the federal poverty level

Require health insurance plans to disclose how much of the premium actually goes to patient care

Added 4.6 billion USD to the Veterans Administration budget to recruit and retain more mental health professionals

Significantly increased funding for the Violence Against Women Act

Lifted restrictions granting Cuban Americans unrestricted rights to visit family and send remittances to the island ( I AM CUBAN I SAW M YFAMILY YOU FAGGOTS )

Eliminated subsidies to private lender middlemen of student loans and protect student borrowers

Increased funding for national parks and forests by 10%

Significantly expanded Pell grants, which help low-income students pay for college

Expanded hate crime law in the US to include sexual orientation through the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act

Provided stimulus funding to boost private sector spaceflight programs

HONESTLY THE LIST GOES ON YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKIN BRAINWASHED YOU THINK THIS IS WHAT A REAL PRESIDENT LOOKS LIKE

I GUESS WHEN U GET YOUR NEWS FROM FOX WHO SPLITS HAIRS OVER WHAT KIND OF MUSTARD THE PRESIDENT USES AND NOT WHAT HE IS DOING TO MAKE YOUR COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE YOU END UP IGNORANT AS FUCK AND CAN ACTUALLY SAY "YEAH OBAMA DID NOTHING HURRR"

>it's Fake news! The Donald doesn't lie to me!

Nah, Trump is a president and has acted in movies and on TV.

The closest Hillary ever got to being president was sucking Bill's dick when Monica wasn't shining that rod.

Lol yeah I bet you just want him to fuck your wife

The man is just incredible.

I was expecting a competent reply but that was asking too much from someone who is clearly not when it comes to an actually discussion.

Someone wants to get grabbed by the pussy.

Find one reason why gorsuch shouldn't be in the SC besides the fact that he was nominated by trump
(Pro tip: you can't)

You don't follow up on what you hear

"an actually discussion"

Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahah.

Sucks for him. Guess he's stuck trying to herd a bunch of cats with the Republicans.

I think you misunderstood my reply.

Sorry, but every president has a list of things they've done. Big and small. Have to say, though- this made me laugh...

>Added 4.6 billion USD to the Veterans Administration budget to recruit and retain more mental health professionals

...the VA was in a horrific state under Obama.