How come most metal fans are pathetic neck beard type people?

How come most metal fans are pathetic neck beard type people?

their music is sung by pathetic neck beard type people

jesus christ that bitch looks horrible

i'd rather fuck her dad in the ass maybe

This

>ten lbs
really makes you think...

This picture is infinite proof that a girl with no tits and much ass is way better than a girl with big tits and no ass. Seriously, this is just upsetting

Like at university discussing popular culture as part of lecture

Neck beard beta guy announces to the class that he doesn't listen to pop and is into metal with a smug look on his face.

I literally predicted that was going to happen before it began.

Also their are music students on campus... All the metal bands on campus are long haired nerds with a dungeons and dragons, world of war craft beta vibe to them.

I'm not even making this up...
I don't know why that genre appeals to nerdy people so much.

it's just how nature works man

100 pussy fire

My guess is that they can't let out their anger (or at least feel like they can't), so they listen to others they relate to. They wouldn't think to, or don't want to, go running or lift or whatever to let out all that pent-up aggression.

>They don't get me
>This artist understands
>Me likey

So metal music is like a release for betas who get picked on and rejected by girls?

Because they were pathetic neck beard type people when they were born and then they listened to metal and stuck with it.
I'm also a metal fan, though I don't have a neck beard or long hair, and I hate that the majority of people in the "community" are those fat nerdy elitist cunts you can't have a conversation with.

Yeah, I really wonder why these people that everybody always laugh at listen to angry music. It's such a mystery.

Yeah, it's the musical equivalent of what you're doing right now. Acting tough in a safe space to feel like you have any power over this world. You'd probably like it.

It kinda is actually but I can't stand metal.

Good point.

>I am better than you and understand real music because I like metal.

>Unfamiliar with all other genres yet think they are musically elite.

angry music =/= metal music
metal is about
>le technicality
>le hardcore screaming voice
>le guitar solo
>le i listen to REAL music

Nah.

I meant elite in their genre. Many only like three genres within metal. Also I didn't say that I am better, so who are you qouting?

You said it; not me

What?

Quoting 50 percent of metal fans.

Yeh

Oh I'm sorry, that flew over my head.

Nice job describing four things that even metal fans don't like. It really shows that you know what you're talking about.

Add the weight of her chest onto that

>Squatting 10lb with a belt

What did she mean by this?

HOLY SHIT THAT'S ONE UGLY SOW

she's going to age like milk

Holy shit. This girl must have severe self-esteem issues. I can't even laugh at her, this is legitimately sad. I can only imagine how disconnected from reality she is.

she has a fleshlight for a pussy hole

rabid cunt she is

I really wonder if she gets laid that much. Something tells me there is a correlation between her boobs size and the number of time she got rejected.

she probably snorts coke off passed out stock brokers who've shit their pants while lying in pools of vomit and piss

>dirty bitch

Yeah, because she is socially retarded, much like you.

how come most rap fans larp as badass gangsters? it's all wish fulfillment and identifying with something to alleviate your feeling of inadequacy

i only snort coke off dead teenage male and female hookers

her back is probably so fucked from her giant cow tits

I don't think doing this will make the coke hit harder but it's very creative.

it doesn't sadly but i get to jerk off all over them and defecate on their backs before i cut them up with a chainsaw and feed them to livestock

What kind of livestock do you have? Cows can digest anything but I don't think chickens eat that stuff.

What's the point of cumming on their backs btw? Wouldn't it be more perverse to cum on their faces?

i don't have livestock
i collect model trains
stone dead faces aren't sexy

Very simple. Being made fun of and being constantly mocked by people who conform to popular norms makes you dislike the people who do it and everything "they stand for" I.E popular cultural norms.

hahaha you fucking nerd

DURRRRRRRRRR
i hate you and this place
i hope your family dies
you will regret engaging with me

guarantee

>ten pounds
>1/6th squat
>heels off ground
>ten pounds
>knees tracking over toes
>a fucking corset
>ten pounds
>back is rounded
>torso is in low bar position with a high bar
>weight is not over center of foot
>probably broke at knees instead of hips

Fucking normie

That's like asking why most Shogaze fans are hipster numales, or Trap fan are suburban white kids. It's just the way it is.

Because you're intimidated by their masculinity.