I just want to be average height

5'6 Manlet here.
I've been doing research as to the countries with the shortest people.

It seems that both east-asia and Mexico have the shortest average male height and I was just wondering:
Is it easier emmigrating to Mexico or east-asia?
I know very basic spanish, and love latina ladies, but I imagine Mexico to be a terrible place to live.

im 188cm aka 6'3 in retard units, you have bigger issues than height friend

170cm or 5'7

fuck off, pedro, won't vote for you

>moving to a third world shithole because of your height

I was 5'7 when I was 15

Poor guy

If your self-esteem is low, do it.

Otherwise who cares? Insecure people on the Internet shouldn't dictate your living arrangements.

just drink cherifer

Am the same height and have fucked plenty of women you just need to change how you act

were some of them taller than you? genuinely curious. not trying to insult

Peruvian men are shorter(5'3) than Mexicans
Peru is pretty cool
I'm 5'3 and i felt tall in Peru people are very short

NO WAY.
This sounds pretty cool.
Tell me more about Peru please.

I'm 1.76, how much is that on amerimeme metrics?

5'9.5

Peru also has a huge Asian population around 10-15% of the population

The food is top quality good mix of European,native and Asian goods and ingredients

Finding a gf shouldn't be that hard and if you want a family oriented girl that should be easy to find

The looks of the girls are not the best but they are not horrible either and like everywhere there are gorgeous women too. Way better looking than Bolivians.
Mestizos are rarer than other nations(near by) about 55% of the population is indigenous.

Lima is a pretty modern city but there are Favela type neighborhoods but crime is super low so no real problems for you or anyone else

I found that Peruvians speak better english than Brazilians/Colombians, etc. at least in Lima

There are indigenous women all over the city telling stuff int heir bowler hats and shit funny looking for sure.

>tfw you can never leave your country because people will mock you for being 5'10
I hate life

When I was in Ireland I felt like irish where shorter than I expected. They are definetly shorter than Spaniards or British.
Maybe you can go there as you already know the language.

you would be tall in almost any Asian country you dumb nigger

but who wants to go to Asia

spanish is easier to learn and i'd say both places are equally shit. move to oaxaca so you can be tall and white

seconding, 169cm here, had some serious mental health issues for a long time
>like my entire 20s
and concerns about height was one of the ways they showed on the surface

Move to Malta you fucking retard, it literally exists for the sole purpose of letting rich British manlets retire in peace

yeah, bitch, trips of truth

ayyy lmao

what do you know about it there? been thinking about visiting for the fuck of it

God knows what all.

IHBT IHL