I bet if some scientist created an affordable "personal forcefield" device in the form of a wristband that made the...

I bet if some scientist created an affordable "personal forcefield" device in the form of a wristband that made the wearer impervious to all bullets and projectiles, you wouldn't even want to own a gun or care about "MUH GUN RIGHTS!" any more. Everyone (conservashits, replublicunts, libertardians) would be getting rid of their guns because they only want guns because they think guns make them cool and gives them power.

I hope some scientist invents a personal forcefield device within my lifetime. I want to see the ocean of white tears it would create and I want to see women feeling safe to be out at night without fear of harm from some asshole man because the forcefield also protects from rapists.

Other urls found in this thread:

learnaboutguns.com/2009/02/17/fact-police-are-much-more-likely-to-shoot-the-wrong-person-than-armed-citizens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Use guns to defend ones self.
>New affordable item makes guns literally useless in the defence of one self.
>No one cares about keeping their guns anymore.

>People don't care about things that are useless.

Yeah no shit. Sage.

At least try and make this an engaging argument. Not some thrown together shit fest for replies.

And also the force field could filter out stuff cause it's a filter too. And probably like Sarin gas it would protect you also.
I hope someone, in my lifetime invents a machine that identifies stupid ideas, and gives everyone on the whole planet a wrist band that immediately tells you how bad an idea is seconds after you have it.
I would love to see all of the black tears it would create.

that chick is amazing

>thing makes other thing obsolete
>no one wants other thing
Wow, that's an amazing idea.

I have full vid nig.

You only want guns because you think they're "cool" and make you a "tough guy".

looks like a regular melbourne slag

the one on the left is not regular - she's amazing

What about gun owners with shooting as a hobby? Practice, competition or Olympic shooting? People still ride horses in the developed world a hundred years after the Model T you know.

Guns are cool and interesting. I don't give a fuck about looking tough, because guns are fun to shoot. You would know this if you weren't a limp wristed faggot.

I bet you're wrong, I enjoy my firearms as a hobby, I go hunting as well. Plus, the wrist band is stupid, why would anyone want to be at the mercy of whoever is stronger than them? I'd work on inventing a ranged weapon that ignores the forcefield.

Stop falling in love faggot, take it and leave.

/#!el5TQTqQ!d7FY_T5W0REqDAArMKkS16PVCbYxevXJDy_rM2_-VAw

>make a device that would make guns obsolete
>no one want guns any more
OH REALLY? I WOULDN'T EVER THINK OF THAT.

A lot of low income white people also want guns because they have an inferiority complex. They only make $18K a year, working in Walmart next to some black guy who makes the same amount. Society has always been telling them that they're better than black people, but when they find themselves working next to one making the same amount of money, they can't handle it. So they go out and buy a gun thinking they can 1up the black guy, thinking "Well I've got a gun and that nigger Tyrone doesn't!".

>/#!el5TQTqQ!d7FY_T5W0REqDAArMKkS16PVCbYxevXJDy_rM2_-VAw

wtf is this

I highly doubt I will ever have to use my guns in self defense, I just like shooting. It's fun.

I've lived in Kentucky my entire life

I've never felt in danger or scared

I want a gun because they are fun to shoot with friends, not out of fear.

>oh no, my guns can't hurt people anymore
>guess I'll never be able to collect them, or shoot targets, or go hunting, or do shooting sports ever again because guns are obsolete now!

Over 100 million dead killed because they could not defend themselves from a hostile government would disagree with you.

Ultimately someone will find a method to bypass the shield, whether its a plasma gun or light saber. Call it what you want firearms will always be relevant.

Who do you think you're fooling? You just want guns because you think it makes you cool like Dirty Harry and you think it pisses of "Libruls". That's what all that open carry bullshit is about.

i... is she being harassed?

I don't open carry though

I don't carry in general

i'm a high income white living in a no guns country
i would have enjoyed having a gun when
>My house was robbed
>when strangers entered my apartment building
>when my favorite bar was robbed
>when my friends were robbed

niggers need to pay for their crimes

how would you know what a regular melbourne slag looks like

Is this how scientifically illiterate americans are? Please tell me its just this retard

>I bet if some scientist created an affordable "personal forcefield"

Thats science fiction and its not happening, so end of dicussion without even entering into the rest of the argument.

Dont say 500 years ago nobody thought we would have planes today, because its not the same. 500 years ago people has no clue about aerodynamics or aeronautic engeneering in general. Today we now pretty well how electromagnetic forces work.

Not happening.

Then you got those smug fuckers who open carry and post videos on YouTube of cops trying to ask for their ID while they spout some shit about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They only want a gun because they think they're "sticking it to the man".

Nah, I do it because it's fun.

>"Well I've got a gun and that nigger Tyrone doesn't!"
except in every instance of a similar thing happening Tyrone and his homies have illegal guns. You think Tyrone is a bitch just because he's black? Wrong him and he'll fuck you up

>That girl pulling her top to cover her tits a bit more

Whoopsies i went out to expose 85% of my breast, not 90%, i'm not a whore !

REEEEEEEEEEE WHORE

I bet if some scientist invented a personal black cock generator you wouldn't even be a liberal anymore.

You are only a liberal because you crave for black cocks because you want to show to your homossexual peers how progressive you are.

She's attractive, but she's dressed like a blind whore. Looks like she cut up some curtains and crudely fashioned some clothes out of it.

unless pop cans, paper targets and ducks also wear the device I wouldnt really give a fuck

The fact that you're getting defensive, all the while totally out of context, leads me to believe you're a nigger named Tyrone..

Damn near every action movie it marketed with a poster of the protagonist holding a gun and posing. They're trying to market to the movie to that brainless, lowest common denominator, "guns are cool" segment of the population. Then these jerkwads come out of the movie theater wanting to buy a gun. It's like how those people think a fedora will make them look like Humphrey Bogart.

>An item has now made guns obsolete in terms of defense
>it even prevents you from using your guns in self defense
>abandon guns for this new item

Are you retarded? Or do you not understand how basic logic works?

How autistic can you be? It's not about guns its about the right to defend yourself, your family, and your possessions. The 2nd says "arms" not "guns", swords, guns, blasters, caster guns, high energy particle weapons, weapons grade engineered retro viruses, death wands, you name it.

>dat hip to shoulder ratio

You swim in dangerous waters, friend.

OP is a nigger, don't strain yourself to explain things to him.

>Everyone (conservashits, replublicunts, libertardians) would be getting rid of their guns because they only want guns because they think guns make them cool and gives them power.

I think if that was the case everyone would be buying even more guns because the attitude towards them would be a lot more lax and they are fucking awesome.

i don't know what is more hilarious
this fucking somali ugly nigger and easy slut convention or this fag OP creepy shooting them

>tfw manlet
christ, how tall are these sluts in those shoes?

thats a trap right

How about you keep on posting dude, your thread is shit, but I guess you knew from the beginning.
Do not keep me waiting here.

So you're saying that a lot of people wouldn't keep guns if they had no use for them.

I bet you also believe we'd stop using cars as much if we had personal teleporters.

The download for the full vid on mega.nz

>big boobed club girl

def not a virus eh mate

it seems to be pissing you off a lot faggot

Yeah I'm certain you want the link to the post on thecandidforum?

Nah, I'd keep my guns because fuck you. I also don't depend my life and survival on a piece of technology that for whatever reason, could fail.

One EMP changes the game quickly.

yes plz.

Btw, the video doesn't work with VLC.

This thread just reminds me why I don't go clubbing.

btw those webms are pretty much how all girls dress here in Melbourne when they go out. If you've got an accent that doesn't make you sound like a fucking retard you'll slay puss.

:^)

what's happening here i don't get it

>tfw going to Melbourne in a few months with my bros
>tfw from the south and have noticeable accent
will grills there even give me a chance?

Some of the shit those guys are doing, all grabbing on that chick after she constantly pushes them away and tells them she has a boyfriend....

They need to be assisted by a group of men if they're going out, these fucking vultures have no limit.

Anyone else getting red flags from this?
Would not want to hang around these women.

Should be right mate, Just make sure you can handle the "bantz" if any young shithead kids start talking shit.

Cultural Enrichment and/or Sexual Emergency in progress.

That goes for anyone that's "different" and passably handsome in a Western country.

An Australian that comes over here will have a slut bent over an open dumpster moaning "IT'S SOOoooOOOOooOOo DIFFERENT!!" before sundown of the first day.

>when they go out

It is how girls dress here when they go to university, I shit you not.

This should be obvious to anyone, I mean look at how these dumb slags treat these dirty somalians. Women are retarded.

There's something wrong with anyone who doesn't get a red flag from these loose sluts.
They're just dirty cum buckets, but make sure to use a condom or you'll regret it when you catch somalian aids.

... maybe they do deserve to get raped.

Seems ripe for spreading Ebola.

Why hasn't ISIS gotten down to this? They're all about jihad, right? Deliberately contracting Ebola and immigrating to Europe to go around licking door knobs and car handles before going to the hospital and blowing themselves up sounds right up their alley.

If you watch the video you can hear them telling the filthy refugees that they have boyfriends and they constantly try to push away the hugging/touching.

It's not the girls at fault here, it's the refugees that have brought nothing but trouble to our country.

...y-

you have to be 18 to post here.

Those sluts aren't REALLY not interested. It's not surprising those guys don't leave em alone, the sluts are obviously into it and at least enjoying the attention they're getting.

I'm working on it right now user. Expect it in another decade

>i... is she being harassed?
she's a strong woman who can take care of herself. But you'll need to step in and stop things if they get too rough.

I enjoy guns for their historical value as well, but as far as boring personal protection firearms go you're probably right. I'm not really sure what your point is, though, a tool with no use is a waste of money. Even idiots realize it's not the guns themselves that are important to Americans, it's the idea of self preservation. Maybe you're just an autist.

don't you know how this works?

look at their body language, they are laughing and having fun, they literally do nothing to stop the groping, they say they have bfs because this makes the sex more thrilling

women are all whores meng, and those girls are obvious whores, they even wear their whore uniforms

Have you actually watched the video?
Every time one of those filthy refugees goes near them they walk away from them.

gibe video ausbor

because they wanna fuck somewhere they aren't getting filmed mate

go to mega and follow the url with:
/#!el5TQTqQ!d7FY_T5W0REqDAArMKkS16PVCbYxevXJDy_rM2_-VAw

>walk away
>Still standing there talking and laughing - in fact get up from their seats to more actively engage.

Women show disinterest in pretty obvious ways, and these ain't doing that. These sluts are looking to burn coal.

Why are you so infinatly buthurt about open cary? Are you OK with other types of open non violent protest? If you think it's so wrong lobby to have it made illegal. Do you loose your shit every time you see a cop with a gun? Did you know that private gun owners have a much lower misidentification rate? learnaboutguns.com/2009/02/17/fact-police-are-much-more-likely-to-shoot-the-wrong-person-than-armed-citizens/
If literal space magic became real tomorrow yes I would want it. I also want a jetpack and a pet platypus that doesn't mean either is a viable argument. I like guns I think they are cool. I recognise that they don't make me stronger, smarter, more righteous, and they don't endow me with more rights or power. When something goes bump in the night I feel a lot better investigating it with flashlight and a pistol than with my bear hands.

And I hope a scientist invents the holodeck from star trek, i really want to have a 3some with deanna troy and beverly crusher

scientists pls make this thx

ty, those girls look like mega-whores

They might as well be wearing yellow hoods.

any examples?

>Thinking that by the time we have personal forcefields we wont have some type of anti-forcefield gun or something to cancel it out
> being this new to science fiction
try better next time with the bait

Personally i think some gun designs are pretty cool and worth owning

>I bet if some scientist created an affordable "personal forcefield" device in the form of a wristband that made the wearer impervious to all bullets and projectiles
I bet the next second the government will ban it, or require it to be disabled remotely

>bear hands

What did she show to him? Her coalburner tattoo?

Those girls look so uncomfortable in those clothes.

They look uncomfortable.
Like wearing a couple of cloth tubes.

bullshit, have you ever tried to approach a female? those reactions mean shit

I would die before relinquishing power aka my gun.

Dear God... the projecting in this thread is REAL.

Recreation

yes, a girl dressed like a whore letting a nigger grope her ass definitely doesn't mean she fucked him bareback when she got him off the camera yep you know a lot about women dude