Former AlphaBay vendor here

Former AlphaBay vendor here,
might be fucked, not sure
Alphabay was seized lost 15k that i had on there
My OpSec was flawless pretty much
Always tumbled my coins
done a shit ton of transactions on there
Never used Tails or windows, always used a custom hardened linux distro, hoped through a vpn before going on tor, switched vpns once a week. Made sure i blocked any Stun servers to avoid WebRTC Leaking.
Still managed to make a fuck ton of money
i guess the 15k wasn't shit.
Been just staying in the house worried to go outside feel like the party bus is coming anytime.
This is fucked!!!
Already gave 50k to an attorney told him the situation Just in case
Took another 300k and gave it to a close family member to hide,
got about 5k spending money. and i hide the rest very well...

I guess if nothing happens in a 2 month period i am in the clear, but still
i was high on the list of vendors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yxvJKZMafh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wasting 50k on an attorney
It's time to skedaddle, nigga; take your money and move to another country.

thought about this

would leave all my family behind thou

auto encrypted on hansa an international order for personal amounts... how fucked am i im really worried cos i was so dumb. if i clean house even if i'm tracked they shouldn't be able to convict me of anything should they

OP here, personal amounts they are not even going to waste the money on you

maybe. i'm still on a list though and the police in the uk have fuck all to do. just scares me my address and name is out there which easily links back to me.

why in the fuck did you use your real name?

Move to Ireland and live a humble life picking potatoes and avoiding arrest

looks nice, could ez afford to move to another country and buy a home and start a new life.
Actually doing it is another, Family and life long friends........

most people use their real name, it makes it less suspicious when postage is coming through. why would someone else's mail be delivered to my address?

using your real name is fine if you PGP properly. which i didn't because i was a lazy retard.

Move to a remote area. Buy a remote farm in North Dakota. Double bag money in garbage bags. Put them in metal barrels. Bury them in your field. Don't live at the farm, just own it. Hire some person to live at the house and farm the fields. Live near the US-Canada border. Ez

I always tell people to put a slight spin on the name
if you name is Mark smith
Use Clark Smith.

USPS can't be searched without a federal warrant, USPS workers don't give a fuck about the name on the package just the address its going to.
I been shipping for ALONG time

Did you only accept Monero as payment? If you accepted Bitcoin; it can be traced.

bitcoin for awhile, then monero

Better to die a free man, than to die 'neath the ceilings of a prison cell.
If I were you, I would relocate (at least temporarily) until the dust settles.

Thought about getting a ticket to poland and just renting a temporary and see how it plays out

Bitcoin transactions can be traced, the blockchain is public. However, there may be to little evidence for the party van to visit.

Go for it, man.
Wish you the best of luck, user.

can you be prosecuted for purchasing drugs online if you have no drugs in actual possession?

>maybe. i'm still on a list though and the police in the uk have fuck all to do. just scares me my address and name is out there which easily links back to me.

imagine how many times you possibly met a dealer in real life, that was currently watched by the police.

I even know someone who deals for almost 20years now and several times his suppliers got busted. it is absolutely certain, that he himself got noticed, but the police just let's him do his buisness.
Possible reasons are that he has e regular job, a family and he keeps his business small.

No, lack of evidence; they cannot convict.

There's always money in the banana stand.

Dumb bait. If true kys. If not true kys.

trust they don't care they just wanted to tske down the site if cant sell it anymore thru the site its local a problem now. they just wanted to limit accessibility, your 15k doesnt mean anything

their 15k*

they just want to cut the head of the snake as they say but i would consider no longer presuming a life crime and i dont know if your in position to give information but i would at least come clean

>worried about getting caught for crimes
>posts about it on public forum

Are you retarded?

but honestly have little to worry about

bro wat does it say on top of Sup Forums

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

What I gather from them saying they ran it for 10 days, they've got the head and they're going to dice the whole pot to make a point.

really thats interesting cause its suppose to be very user and with a simple conversation about the purchase of illegal things without possessing them its hard to convict them

Sell drugs for cash like a normal goddamned human being. Hope you enjoy getting assraped in prison for the added cybercrimes you fucking fagass. I bet you sold shit for way more than street prices. Enjoy sitting in adult daycare.

People have made stupider decisions. If its real the OP is an idiot. If its fake this thread is gay and deserves sage in all fields.

like unless the convo has pictures an address and pictures of something that can be identified as an illegal purchase then it can proven beyond a reasonable doubt

Unless there's already a case going on and this dumbass just wrote about it on one of the most watched places on the internets

true but that seems very normie

omg so true, id just come clean in his position and get as many years off my sentence, like nobody is gonna know who it is besides the police

are people still dumb enough to sell drugs online after silk road

are you fucking kidding me

I thought Alpha Bay was the supplier to the suppliers? And by running the site for days they would have got their customers addresses.

It came back up as a scam lol the guy made off with so much money he was caught buying a car in like a million cash.

>he was caught buying a car in like a million cash.

what a fucking a dumbass

i personally dont know i never really go on the deepweb but i thought it was like silkroad besides idk i find the situation that it fascinates me...

the owner already committed suicide

what distro?

Tinfoil hat Linux.

gentoo of course

youtu.be/yxvJKZMafh8
1:55 Mark is how you get into the deep web

op here i can see that most of you know FUCK all about deepweb markets, only a few intelligent comments

ALso to add, if nothing happens in the next 2 months and i am in the clear, me and a few others with some large backing are looking to create the news large market not on the darknet but on the blockchain so its 100 percent decentralized

Is it weird how the cryptos crashed right before this happened? Like shorts on American Airlines before 911?

How did the feds get the sites?

The feds had control of the site for 10 days prior, no doubt they would manipulate for cash gain.

lasek

the deepweb for the most part is safe to use, when you get into markets and such things it gets sketchy because alot of exit nodes are compromised. Broswing the deepweb its really hard to see what you are doing, but when you close and leave it, if you just so happen to hit one of the exit nodes BOOM they got all the info on where you been. Also if a site has be taken over they got full control and can see everything. I would avoid any market right now since most are compromised. Honeypots are highly common now with small markets poping up because there is a demand. Hence why the next big market WILL be on the blockchain and not on the darknet.

act normally, dont pretend that something is happening. your actitud may turn into a signal that says "i did something bad". Just Chillax ... and DONT LEAVE OR HIDE! , if nothing happens in one year youll be fine!

For the most part op, they try to take down all the big boys at once. Get rid of your harddrive. Get rid of all evidence. Then deny deny if they come. Hmu and ill teach you how to day trade youe btc/monero and be rich for ever :) never work again.

already ran alot threw the exchange, using multiple accounts. Most of it was at a slight profit

You should keep a bit in there and day trade it. So you can cash some out and pay taxes
Explain purchases. Hmu ill show you how to make good profit. Got a lot of altcoin still?

the postal service simply deliver mail its not up to them to decide what a suspicious name looks like

Hurr Durr Imma bigshot cyber criminal.
Guess I will go on 4chin and brag to 14 year olds
coz I'm edgy like that. I've never ever even wondered why for a decade there are so many threads on Sup Forums asking for our darkest deeds to be revealed. Totally nobody but other edgy 14 year olds read those threaDS RIGHT GUISE? We r all anonymous here right?
LOL. OP. you are either a middle school yarn spinner or an exceedingly dumb cyber criminal. Cease this reckless faggotry at once

We are Anonamuss expoct us

lol your comment is so juvenile, alot of the vendors have a high lvl of technical skill. I seen newbies try and do the dumbest shit. Whats even ore amazing is your flase sense of security, it will get you everytime. Come to my playground kido, and no its not a evil empire of hackers looking to crush everything you love, but people like you who do go on the deepweb no only 1 thing. Use tails then the first thing you do is search for that dumb fucking hidden wiki. When other people are manipulating it with phishing sites. Thinking cause your using tails you are safe. Next thing you know your on a site from the hidden wiki just broswer along clicking clicking clicking and without you even knowing just gathering your info cause you are to fucking stupid to understand how a simple stun server works. This leads to more information and data mining. People like you will use same passwords for everything maybe you got like 3. Paypal Gone and emptied. Facebook jacked. Ect. you get the idea

*smh* the fact that you can't even type betrays the truth I'm afraid

Lol I've never even evaded a chan ban
my petulant fellow. Use Tails and Tor?
Dark Web you say? Nay, those be the tools of highwaymen and rogues. The human condition in full evidence on this board in constant access is deep enough. Neither avarice or morbid curiosity sway me to sink deeper in the information abyss.