How to properly slash a tire?

how to properly slash a tire?
what kind of knife to use? will a utility knife/box cutter work? any technique? does it make a loud noise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTQu9gB11E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah man just stab any knife in there. It's real quiet.

It makes a loud hissing sound

Honestly a long straight edge blade. Like a butterfly or switchblade

Reported for illegal activity

Any sharp pointy object will do - also user is correct very loud hissing sound

Use a scimitar or a sabre.

Piss into a bottle and leave for a week with the lid off. Pour it into the air vents underneath the wipers.

who says im doing anything illegal maybe i just want to slash my own tires

Just prop a decking screw into the tread into the direction they will take off in. The tire will quickly deflate and there will be no suspicion of illegal activity if you only do 1 tire. Or if you do not give a shit Do it to all. And to prevent any repairs aim for the tread near the sidewall side. No tireshop will repair them.

Only newfags stab the side wall, you stab directly on the tread

Logan Pauls chin works great

For newfags that dont understand, the part that makes contact with the road

You are a sick fuck.

Sliding a salmon or halibut in the cowling is equally as fucked.

Tin snips.. Valve Stem... Proper way.. fast, easy, safe. With knife you really have to slam it to get threw tire, chance of hand slipping onto blade and getting nasty cut and or blow out thrusting blade into your leg.

Tin snips guy is right

/tread

Tin snips on valve stem are not permanent though so put nail through sidewall and remove

Bite a hole in it and catch escaping air in mouth

>Slashing tires
not cutting the gas line the putting tape on it so when the gas pump turns on the gas leaks out removing the tape stopping them in their tracks

Gas line is a bit of work might as well open the brake breeders while your under there

Brake bleeder valves not breeders fucking phone

All you gotta do is replace the valve stem. 5 dollars Vs like 200 dollars.

How bad will this make the car smell?

Make sure you use a fairly thick knife, don't wanna cut yourself if the blade bends, breaks (or if it's a shitty switch blade) closes on your fingers.

>corrects bleeders
>doesn't correct you're
what

I worked on a customers car that was like this it wasnt the only thing but it is a nightmare in costs

>expecting people to believe in that
naive faggot, do you know in which site you are?

And don't forget to ram a garbage bin into it

Fail if the owner likes the smell of piss.

@OP just take a swing at it with that cool lookin doo-dad

As bad as stale week old piss. It is the air intake for the heater/ac so it will also blow in their face.

Go to a sporting goods store buy a bottle of doe estrus - buck scent put several drops in the air vents under the wipers. Smells worse than a dead skunk

This is the easiest and most discreet way.

Just take their mirrors so they get fined

Didn't talk about $ damage.. in that case sugar in gas tank... Quickest fastest way to fuck a car..

>Highschool
>wanna pull pranks at parties
>piss into condoms
>tie them off
>freeze them in freezer
>go to party with bag full of frozen piss condoms
> icy mikes
>poke holes in frozen condoms and hide them around the house
> ??????
>profit

also works in cabs when the drivers arnt white, just leave em an icy mike

Imagine fermenting a 2 liter for a few months...

why condoms and not balloons which are cheaper?

Thanks mate

Take their windshield wipers a night or two before a big storm hits mwahahaha

It would be quite potent.

I don't know if it's true or not but I have heard if you slash 4 tires the insurance will pay for it, if you slash 3 they have to pay out of pocket

Yup. Must take weeks to remove the smell from the car.

balloons can pop if they freeze, but i tried to shit in a balloon once but it just made a mess

Reported for LDS

Story time

Im ready when you are op. Where we gonna do this at?

They might be an Uber driver so it might not matter.

Another tip, IIRC if you slash all 4 tires insurance pays for it, but if you only slash 3 then the car owner has to pay for it out of pocket

were doing this at jack in the box to the managers corvette

>one time
>tried to shit in a balloon
>it just made a mess

oops

Not poking a hole in the battery and funneling the leaking acid onto the brake lines causing them to lose brakes and fly into a Michael Bay film

After that was leaked on the internet and spread many insurance companies changed policy. Most won't cover 2. But will cover 3-4 if you get a newer plan that covers vandalism.

kek

the hands in the background of that picture got me geeked

Confused

Sugar doesn't dissolve in fuel though. You'd do more damage by pouring in water.

Yea, no sugar won't ruin an engine very fast, if anything you get alittle more carbon build up on the pistons, it's pretty hard to ruin an engine from just adding stuff in a gas tank because there is a filter.

Some day, son, you will get that email to be a janitor. Until then, fuck off. What if it is his car? Hm?

nice dubs

Windex on Windows can eat away tint causing the value of a car to drop drastically. Works well when hot

Any sharp knife will do if combined with a real good attitude.
Along the river and not across the road if you want results and not just attention.
Will only be noisy if you yell or something, which I dont think you will.
Suicide letter written beforehand recommended.

Prove he isnt telling the truth faggot. The point is that slashing tires is not intrinsicly illegal

Why with the lid off

Why a halibut

This.

Also, if you are doing more than one, do max three. Insurance covers it if it's all four, so whoever it is will have to pay out of pocket for new tires.

> ''nice dubs''
> Dubs
nice dubs..

Kek

What's a decking screw

>tint
>onna outside

mkay

Toss caustic soda on the car right before a heavy downpour. It will eat the paint right off the car.

Yup, the ammonia in standard Windex eats the plastic substrate of the tint. That's why you should only ever use non-ammonia based cleaners on tinted windows.

top zozzle

Dog shit in all belts and intakes. It will only need minor repairs but no mechanic will touch it.

Good to know. Thanks mate

long story short

>icy mikes are a hit
>what about poop?....?
>stretch open condom with all might
>wrap it around large plastic container
>take shit
>go to wrap it up
>squeezed out of condom on hands
>oh fuck the smell
>end up tying it off
>didnt smell that bad once it was tied off
>not worth the hassle

another thing i did was shit in tupperwear containers for a week then throw it in the microwave for 99:99, after 10 minutes the entire house would evacuate and people would start fighting

A bottle of good paint stripper is also effective if there are cameras. Put it in a water bottle with a sports cap, walk past and squeeze from a hoody pocket. It is not a crime to walk past someones car.

Air makes it foul.

and on TVs and any other sort of displays

No op.

Use your own shit

Yea but why

How easy is poking a hole in a battery??

user, and i do not mean this as an insult in even the slightest. You are going some were

A screw used for decking you fucking autist

Brake fluid works great for fucking up paint too.

Hello!
Greetings!
Sup?
Whats good?
Having fun on Sup Forums I see am I right?
Indeed.
Burn in hell weeb..

Take mattres, leave on car, wetten it with waterhose
Takes a crane to get it out

>shit in tupperwear
>throw it in the microwave for 99:99
>people fighting
kek

good luck with that bro
youtube.com/watch?v=fTQu9gB11E8

easier than slashing a tire mate

fuck off this is my social life

You should do that at work before you clock out. break the lock on the microwave.
> complete mayhem

do fast food places have cameras in the parking lot?

What do you use?

not shit but this reminds me

if you put your hot pocket in for :99 it gets way hotter than 1:00