Sup Sup Forums I just smoked a couple of these and couldn't stop coughing while smoking, is that normal...

Sup Sup Forums I just smoked a couple of these and couldn't stop coughing while smoking, is that normal? I never smoked cigarettes before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7bHdo2DJHY
youtube.com/watch?v=GH7A10XkQEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, it's normal

yes, now stop smoking dumbass.

stop smoking you dumb cunt

You just got cancer

>cowboy killers
Yes

You're smoking tar and more poisons than an evidence locker, wtf do you think?

That coughing is your bodies healthy, natural immune system doing what it's supposed to.
When your cock-sucking, oh I mean cigarette smoking habit develops, you'll get to the point where you stop breathing. That's when you know you made it.

yes, now put that shit down user and don't smoke again. shit is hard to quit from once you start, and expensive as hell too.

>coughing while smoking
I wonder how that happened

>Sup Sup Forums I just smoked a couple of these and couldn't stop coughing while smoking, is that normal? I never smoked cigarettes before.

Yes you faggot. Now smoke some more so your pussy ass gets used to it.

>couldn't stop coughing while smoking, is that normal
yes, coughing is proper natural response to smoke in the lungs. when you stop coughing, then you have a problem.

Stop trying to be cool and quit. Its the habit of degenerates. Smoke cigars like a man maybe once a month and dont inhale.

Yes now stop smoking faggot
Even if you're suicidal it's a shitty way to die

Why would you smoke you idiot? Your breath will smell like an ash tray. Your fingers, lips, teeth and tounge will turn yellow. Your lungs will turn black and you won't be able to hold your breath for more than a few seconds. Food and drink will lose their flavor, and never again will you enjoy a woman's smell quite as well.
You will start smoking one cigarette a day or seomthing like that, within months you'll be a pack a day smoker, your wallet will get thin. Your house will smell just as disgusting as your clothes and everything else you own. Your bed and your clothes will be stained yellow then black, your very skin will stain whatever it touches for long enough.
If you're lucky enough to find a woman who doesn't mind all that disgustingess, you won't be able to please her as she needs to be, you'll lose your breath before she's even close.
And this isn't even taking cancer into account.

Source: I'm a smoker.

It's completely normal, OP. It can take a few tries before you have your first good smoke. I wouldn't recommend continuing down this path though.

Pink lungs

Ok, I won't smoke again, Christ. I'm just fucking tired and depressed and I need a release.

Truth of truths.

Don't smoke again. There are other ways of relieving stress and nothing good comes of smoking. Only degenerates and people over 35 smoke anyways

Get drunk then you retard.

This is the gayest shit I've ever read, I'm lighting up right now because of this trash.

Underage here in America.

>
>Why would you smoke you idiot? Your breath will smell like an ash tray. Your fingers, lips, teeth and tounge will turn yellow. Your lungs will turn black and you won't be able to hold your breath for more than a few seconds. Food and drink will lose their flavor, and never again will you enjoy a woman's smell quite as well.
>You will start smoking one cigarette a day or seomthing like that, within months you'll be a pack a day smoker, your wallet will get thin. Your house will smell just as disgusting as your clothes and everything else you own. Your bed and your clothes will be stained yellow then black, your very skin will stain whatever it touches for long enough.
>If you're lucky enough to find a woman who doesn't mind all that disgustingess, you won't be able to please her as she needs to be, you'll lose your breath before she's even close.
>And this isn't even taking cancer into account.
>
>Source: I'm a smoker.
Don't listen to user cos he's full of shit. I have no problem holding my breath...

Don't do it, OP. Cigs killed both my grandmothers and almost my stepdad.

When y'all become a bunch of weepy vaginas

Fucking quit then. Its not like procrastination its different. I smoked 3 cigarettes a month ago and have literally no intrest in picking up the habit. Especially if you notice how shitty your health is. It costs a quarter to manufacture a pack of cigarettes and you literally give the other 4-5 dollars to the government to further decline you're health.

Stop being a pussy OP! Real men kill themselves 7 minutes at a time!

>smoking tar and more poisons than an evidence locker
hwat

When has that stopped anybody?

I'm sure you believe that.

Nice quads, it's better to just tell people how fucked it is and to never start rather than make smokers seem bad. Shit backfires hard

People like you are why i buy tobacco company stock. Thanks for lining my pockets.

I do! And I smoke outside so my house doesn't smell. You are right about that tho. I've seen it and that's why I smoke outside

Speak for yourself retard. Your shitposts will give me cancer faster than cigarettes will

You smoked it wrong, you suck on it like a drinking straw, let the smoke cool in your mouth, then inhale.

Cool story, people that use computers line the pockets of the people that make them. Since when is economics bad? This is some hilarious cringe

I'm a fucking athlete and I smoke, I can literately run for miles, your full of shit and it's offensive that you think someone would fall for this

a 9 millimeter bullet to the head fixes that

I say let OP inhale the cigar. Learn the hard way. If OP blows chunks that's hid fsult for being a dumbass and inhaling a cigar.

FACT: 100% of nonsmokers die. 100% of people who try water, die.

Trips of truth

wtf Sup Forums is against smoking?

U gonna die

a 12 gauge works even better. if op is dumb enough to think smoking cigarettes somehow helps with his feelings he should knock his fucking head off

a quick and painless death, unlike smoking.

go eat a fucking bullet already you preacher

>all these triggered fags
Smoking is cool and you know it.

cancer stick fellater detected

Lung cancer is cool too amirite xD
You're the odd one out, dumbass. Nobody actually smokes to look "cool" except losers like you. Being addicted to anything isn't cool at all. I hope youre the same guy who posts those 75 cigarettes/day threads so you die soon.

hopefully you'll become a shotgun fellater soon

Too triggered, didn't read.

I would say kill yourself faggot, but you're already handling that so good job, I suppose.

Literally just smoked one and wish I didn't, smoking is terrible for you and you attract nothing but scum people from it.

Smoke weed at a party once in a while, but throw the pack away now

>3 cigarettes
>guise is no hard 2 quite

So are you just by shitposting and breathing you worthless sack of dog shit

I'm not saying you should stop, but it gets to you when you look at your wallet.

and you know that a cigar toting badass is a trope for a reason. Not that its super cool to kill yourself.

but still, I LIKE them. You feel good for a bit, it gets you outside, the comradery of lighting up letting your coworker bum one and shooting the shit on break. I like the taste, I like having smoke in my lungs. Its just something I like to do, people call addiction yet smoke an eighth a day, its all bullshit. Pick a poison if you want but saying 'you dont need it' is stupid. Of course you dont, you dont need anything but water and some food but still we have computers and tv and sports and everything. Those people are biased against something they dont like.

And I dont care if I die painfully, most people die in pain.

Quitting is a lot easier than you think too. I smoked 8 years, quit for 8 and started again because I missed it, not for cravings. People can tell the difference unlike what you've heard.

Smoke mugwort, Blue lotus, catnip, weed.
not fucking cigarrettes you Sup Forumsaffoon

>bringing up vastly superior cigars in a non-disparraging matter to cigarettes and instead equalizing them

double trips checked

Weed's for losers.

Absolute blanket statements are for queers

>mugwort, blue lotus, catnip
Whatever the fuck the first 2 are. You're calling cigarette smokers "baffoons" but you smoke fucking catnip? Go fuck your self

Better than getting cancer
>I don't even smoke
just offering alternatives

I like smoking a pipe the best, but yeah, its all tobacco.

ill cute suck your dick user

Pipes and cigars are way better than cigarettes.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7bHdo2DJHY

This.

OP probably did a lung hit like it was weed.

nice meme and filename you stupid faggot. im about to go hit a bowl of catnip now, thanks for enlightening me you condescending piece of shit

Your post gave me cancer

Get out you hipster faggot

Only seasoned smokers can manage a lung hit, when I was into it for a while it took a month or two after starting before I could lung hit, and that was only on occasion.

Of course its normal lol youve never smoked before. Good choice OP, Marlboro Reds are god tier

you'll end up sounding like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=GH7A10XkQEg

S H I L L