Continued Thread From Earlier:

Continued Thread From Earlier:
Alright you pussy liberals, tell me why Trump is not the president the U.S. has had in the past 20 years. Has done more in a few months than others did in years.

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00580100/1079423/
youtube.com/watch?v=wtQeb7RHUC4
espn.com/espn/story/_/id/13255737/five-things-know-donald-trump-usfl-experience
youtube.com/watch?v=fXW02XmBGQw
youtube.com/watch?v=3naB34z4OKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So everyone
Why is trump a bad guy?
Previous:

did you really have to copy paste your retarded sentence?

Actually I'm a different OP
But, yeah
It's a way to get libs triggered to get in and have discussions

Wow, your russian-to-english translator is not working as well as it should, what version are you using?

Achievements:
Trumps done a lot

Lied about self funding his campaign
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00580100/1079423/

Lied about being willing to show his tax returns
youtube.com/watch?v=wtQeb7RHUC4

The "under audit" excuse is complete bullshit, there's no legal boundary from preventing him from releasing them.

Then of course there's the Trump Foundation under indictment, and the Trump University scandal (even after saying he "doesn't settle lawsuits".

Be proud of your sleazy Real Estate dealer.

>Trump is not the president

#notmypresident

get used to it
we will cry it as a nation until it is clear to all of us

When I like the mods more than the poster...

obvious troll because trump has literally done nothing so far

inb4 buh buh hillery

"Selling American Made Energy to Poland"
my sides

The real blessing of a Trump presidency is that although his policies are utter dog shit, he and the GOP are so fucking incompetent they can't manage to pass anything substantive.

They've bitched for 8 years that the government doesn't work and now they are proving it.

God damn, what a shit show.

>Why is trump a bad guy?
Aside from the fact that he spent his entire career running scams that cheated poor idiots and naive old people out of their money?

You are autistic user
you had 300 replies to answer your question

fuck you

I want to see korean traps from now on

go

this thread is over

>%38

Thanks, Boris

Trump can't run a business & can't run a country. All fail, all the time.

FUCK YOU WHY DOS EVERYONE THINK IM A FUCKING RUSSIAN IM NOT GODDAMIT

remember that time he bankrupted an entire Football League to make 3$? What a guy.

espn.com/espn/story/_/id/13255737/five-things-know-donald-trump-usfl-experience

Latinos for Trump bitches

If that's true, then why have all the Enoulments lawsuits gone nowhere?

Trump has a team of lawyers. Everything he's been doing is sadly legal.

LOLOLOLOL GTFO Boris

youtube.com/watch?v=fXW02XmBGQw

>Trump is unsuccessful
>Trumps private transportation is a 747 with gold seatbelts

Lol nice bait

Do you dense fucks think that the president does literally everything?

FUCK YOU HAVE LITERAL NO PROOF I AM NOT AMERICAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Horseshit

Successful Presidents have been involved in nearly every step of the game. All Trump is doing is blaming others for his inability to communicate with key Congressional players.

Lied about self funding campaign?
This kinda makes it look like he was honest
Prove me wrong
Also he said he would show his tax returns when Hillary shows her emails
And that didn't happen did ir

>trying to push the blame on the rest of the legislative branch when it is completely controlled by Republics

All the money he has made in the last 20 years was made by laundering money for the Russian mafia.

Russian shill so mad at being found out. Why don't you go fuck a Siberian husky Ivan?

>Prove me wrong
prove you right first faggot
>her emails

you stupid fucking Trumpfag
kys

Ahem
It takes 60 votes to break a filibuster

Foreign policy
>Embraced autocrats in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Philippines and Egypt and abandoned longtime U.S. leadership in seeking to enhance democracy and human rights.

>Insulted U.S. allies in Europe, especially Germany, and undercut longstanding U.S. treaty commitments.

>Compromised Israel’s intelligence sources.
Spurred more divisiveness in an already divided Middle East by setting off a squabble between Saudi Arabia, a major U.S. ally, and Qatar, home of the region’s biggest U.S. military base.
Undermined U.S. global leadership on climate change by withdrawing from the Paris agreement, joining only Syria and Nicaragua as nonparticipants.

>Reversed decades of Republican support for free trade, ceding leadership in Asia to China by withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and elsewhere by encouraging the British exit from the European community.

Cont.

LOLOL
Control your autism Boris, you have a job to do.

GODDAMMIT IM NOT RUSSIAN WHAT IS THIS FUCKIG BULLSHIT GODAMMIT I AM AMERICAN I PAY TAXES AND I VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SHUT UP

>"I don't understand what the nuclear option is because I'm a retarded Trump supporter"
ftfy

wut

Sounds like Trump needs to reach out to the Dems more than the Dems need to reach out to him.

Domestic policy

>Proposed a budget with massive cuts that would shred the social safety net and cripple longstanding governmental functions.
Created uncertainty in the nation’s health care system by sending inconsistent administrative signals and supporting legislation that could deprive millions of people health insurance coverage, undermine Medicaid health support for lower-income Americans, and give wealthy taxpayers a massive tax cut.

>Mismanaged the federal government by failing to fill many top spots and installing an inexperienced, dysfunctional White House staff.

>Expanded the policy of deporting dangerous immigrants here illegally by including many people with minimal records, stable jobs and American families.

>Created a commission to investigate his unproven allegations of voter fraud because he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.
Reversed decades of bipartisan cooperation in extending environmental preservation of national landmarks.

>Hired foxes to watch the chicken coops by filling his administration with archconservatives, many with records opposing the very agencies in which they work, and curbing civil rights and environmental enforcement.

>Ahem
you are hideously gay

You sited it first
You prove it
>emails
>stupid trump fag
>Only cares about democracy if keeps trump out of office
Kek

Kys

I didn't cite shit
user posted evidence that Trump lied about self-funding
you pulled the "prove me wrong" crap
you're in fucking 8th grade faggot
shut up

You retards aren't conservatives, you're nihilists. The 38% of our party retardedenough not to know the difference got your fucking mascot, but he, and you, the small and shrinking minority of dumbfucks that still support him, are about to find yourselves flushed down the goddamn drain before you visit us the 2020. Go rot.

Mikhail is so angry that his borscht was too hot. Fuck off Comrade

YES. I AM INVINCIBLE!

Institutional damage

>Committed potentially impeachable offenses of obstructing justice that prompted appointment of a special counsel by firing FBI Director James Comey, because of his probe into possible Trump campaign collusion with Russia, and urging other intelligence officials to pressure Comey to halt the probe.

>Undermined the courts with denunciations of judges and their decisions affecting his administration’s policies, especially those curbing his hastily issued ban on Muslim travel from certain countries.

>Without evidence, accused former President Barack Obama of illegally wiretapping his phones.
Repeatedly misrepresented his administration’s policies and trashed officials with whom he has disagreements, calling the ousted Comey “a nut job,” Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer the “head clown” and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi an “incompetent.”

>Intensified racial and other divisions by reducing governmental civil rights guarantees and reversing protections for sexual and racial minorities.

>Violated his own self-proclaimed ethics laws by allowing officials to deal with issues affecting their former employers. Permitted multiple instances in which he and other family members benefit financially from his presidency.
Waged a vendetta against news outlets subjecting his administration to scrutiny, calling the mainstream media the “enemy of the American people” and denouncing unfavorable stories as “fake news.”

>Undercut White House press institutions intended to facilitate dialogue between the presidency and the public.

>Trump has failed so far to enact promised measures to increase economic growth, resulting in reduced long-term forecasts. Many economic numbers he touts exaggerate his impact and denigrate the carryover effect of positive Obama policies.

>Military progress against the Islamic State has not eased its terrorist threat.

Clinton is not running and was never charged with any crimes.

You're a sad useful idiot. An hero.

Do you not see how much money was contributed, and how much money he actually threw in?

And the other fuck you of the night goes you, autocorrect.

Because Mitch McConnell doesn't want to man up and go nuclear (political bullshit)
Political bullshit is what's stopping trump
It's really hard to reach out to a party that does nothing but try to oppose you

OK fuck you. If I knew who you was in real life I would fuck you up pretty bad m8. I am sick of this shit. I am American. I pay taxes. I could fuck you up.

youtube.com/watch?v=3naB34z4OKc

gay

WHAT? I DON'T SPEAK THAT LANGAGE. I AM SICK OF EVERYONE ON Sup Forums BEING A TOTAL FAGGOT ABOUT MY POSTS

Jesus Christ you are a stupid faggot

Why on earth would they do anything but oppose him?

Shut up Boris, you're a pussy, you got your ass handed to you by a girl.

Dems need to purée their brass. Pelosi and the rest need to fucking retire already.

But they are not currently the nations problem visiting it it's place in the world. That falls on the bumbling moron and his gaggle of dimwits and fuckups currently setting this country back a solid century.

What's wrong, Trumpfag? Too many liberals putting your Orange Cheeto cockstump into the dust?

>Voters shouldn't be able to elect representatives

k

Vladimir is real upset now. He's gonna get me with his Mosin Nagant. Fuck a polar bear you slav bitch

you are a coward

Trump is going to resign.

mad?mad?mad, Trumpfag?