> tell her I had something shipped to her house and too look outside for it
> opens door to see me
> "holy shit user, what are you doing her?"
> not the reaction I was hoping for
> ohfuckme.png
> "I'm her to spend your birthday with you."
> she gives me a brief hug like we just met type shit
> invites me inside
> she lives with her parents while she is still in college, but they like me and are chill so it's cash
> bring my bag inside to settle in
> first thing she tells me when we get to her room is some nig named Tyrone wants her number for school related stuff and she gave it to him
> school does start for a month
> wtf.jpeg
> shrug it off because if it was something why would she tell me?
> notice she is wearing sweatpants I haven't seen before
> "oh yeah, I got these from a guy."
> niggerwhat.gif
> doesn't say anything to me or even kiss me rest of night as we sit awkwardly watching tv
> ff to today
> she still had to work so I go with her to hang because her manager is a 9/11 would bang milf and likes me so allows me to stay
> gf doesn't say a word to me almost the entire time other than asking me to get her food and help here and there
> pretty much know how blacks felt working for free like that
> end of day finally go back to her house.
> her parents go to bed early
> fuck yeah sexy time
> attempt to run sex.exe as admin
> "user I'm tired and want to go to sleep
> bitch it's only 9pm and you're off tomorrow
> dafuq.jpeg

> don't argue any more than that because I don't want to build tension in her parents home plus I want a place to sleep tonight
> currently
> sleeping on couch out of respect for her dad or some shit
> walk by her room to go to shitter
> she on her phone not text me when she said she was tired
>fml

That's how my weekend is going so far. Hope everyone else is doing better. Hope I still get poon this weekend at some point. But who knows if I'll have a gf at the end of this weekend at this rate.

That's not your gf, she's just a girll that uses you for attention when she's bored.

What a bitch leave her asap

If I was you, I would leave, and say its a family emergency, and just forget all about her.

this. then don't talk to her again. dont expect her to be upset either.

sorry this happened to you. avoid long distance relationships.

Leave her. She is just using you for whatever reason. Money, probably.

Just leave man right now. No explaination no reason why.

Trust me OP. Ive seen shit. I know things.
Do not believe me? wait till she falls asleep, and look through her phone. warning, black cocks imminent. Let her fuck them, then get pregnant, and then ditched with no support with a black baby.

Its your best revenge.

This. Listen to them, op, they know what they're saying.

beta orbiting to the max. ditch that shit asap if you have any sense or dignity left in you

Like this shit is depressing as fuck. Things have been going so well. This isn't our first bump, but at the same time we haven't had many at all. Like 4 or 5 and those were disagreements more or less. I just don't want to give up because I like her. But I get the impression she is mad at me like I ruined something. I know showing up unannounced is always a one way or the other type deal, but to treat me like I'm not even here hurts. Though her parents and friends do like me so I feel like if something was going on they would tell me or at least try to talk her out of it. Idk tho.

OK be honest OP. Did she know she was your girlfriend before you showed up at her door, or is this one of those stories where the autist couldn't read the 100000 hints the girl layed on him that they're just friends while you convince yourself you've been dating?

No she knew. It's definitely not one of those things.

hes an emotional blanket just leave her and stop being a beta op

Maybe her parents are being so nice because they know what's up...

Yea then it's time to bail out man. Get some one who treats you like you treat her. If it keeps being one sided, it's only going to let her know she has all the power.

Take these last 8 months, but them in a box, of failed experiences and learn from them. Succeed and find someone who will appropriate you. I was with a girl for 4 years, i known i should of broke it off after i fucked her. I didnt. I got burnt in the end. Your case is worse, she got the jungle fever, you will be like my uncle, three kids, and come home one night, to find your wife fucking a monkey in your bed. ( they had two kids, and he split, leaving her with two monkey babies, and then she was able to find a successful old guy to give her lose vagina too"

I'm definitely not a beta and I am thinking about it. But at the same time I don't think she has actually cheated yet or if she actually will. She is worth fighting for, but st the same time I can only do so much when I'm 4 hours away.

"Alright. fuck this. see ya" Don't text, call, nothing for day.
literally this. She's going to see you as pathetic if you just act like 'oh okay'

If she's worth a shit, you will get some anger fuck out of it and everything will be okay. if not, she's not worth your time.

Staycuckedwhiteboi.jpg

Flashbang her and box her ears. Unplug her fridge and never talk to her again. Works every damn time

logic
She wants to fuck nigger cock
shes not intrested in your cock
you live four hours away, thats time and money and energy you are wasting on fantasy.

Suck it up. Trust me.

>She is worth fighting for,
lmao
Bro that's the problem. she wants you like that.

put your fucking foot down. here, here's something that will help you.

You don't let her off that easy, so here's the plan.

> continue to try and fuck her
> if you do remember letter A, if not remember letter B
> at end of the stay, a couple of hours before leaving tell her you "need to talk"
> tell her you have met someone else so it's over
> tell her new girl is wonderful, make up a name in case she asks

the fact it's over won't bother her because she has interest in other guys now. But what will cause her a lot of anger and emotional reaction is the 'other girl'.

If you just go without stirring her then that's giving her just what she wants. Getting another girl has made her realise she's valueless to you, instead of you being in her aura.

I was in a 4 year relationship too. Thought I was going to marry the girl. Then she pissed someone off and exposed her for cheating on me with some military fag. That shit was depressing.

genius

Too early in your relationship to have 4 or 5 bumps. It isn't supposed to be hard in the beginning. It should be fun and easy. Sorry bro, it isn't meant to be. She sounds like a cunt anyways, you can do better.

Listen to me OP. I am saving you from an experience you can avoid and learn and grow stronger from.

You think that he "gave " them to her, or she took it after getting fucked right before you got there.

OP, that would explain her awkward surprise at your arrival

>she is mad at me like I ruined something. I know showing up unannounced

Of course... she had been asked out to celibrate by someone else. Or she was looking forward to spending time with them online or in person.

And then you showed up.

>she's wearing sweatpants from a guy
>gives number to guy. school doesnt start until later
>doesnt want sex
>doesnt want anything to do with you

yup. drop that shit ASAP

alpha the shit out of her op

next day tell her that the real reason you came up there was to break up with her in person. 3 things will come of this

1. she wasn't actually doing anything wrong and cries her eyes out begging you to give her another chance

2. she probably was doing something wrong but won't admit it but you just bitched her so you don't look like the bitch

3. she was cheating on your ass, in which case you take the nudes you have of her, spread them around, and then tell her parents she is dating some black felon

same, she ended up joining a sorority, and being a groupie for this fagget guy who plays guitar that was friends with her friend. Her dad hates him, he is controlling and from what i hear abuses her. back when we talked for a week, she knew she made the wrong choice, now, she always knows when something big happens and sends me a message congratulating me ( i got married, im having a baby and my granddad died) because im a vindictive asshole, i got her in a place where if i wanted i could make her lose her fragile mind, and end up fucking her as a toy.

you are fucked my guy, leave now

c u c k

weve been broken up for idk 4 years now or so.

alpha the shit out of her and dox

If I had a dollar for everytime I saw that pepe on Sup Forums iwould be able to afford a high quality pepe

no he showed up and interrupted her trip to bone town on that negro dick

COME ON OP, DITCH HER

Tyrone. Fucking blacked bait thread.

first off I'm really sorry, that shit sucks. i've been in an ldr for almost 4 years and ive had nightmares about shit like this. talk to her ask her what the fuck is up. especially if shes texting and shit while telling you shes tired. she didnt want to be near you for SOME reason. this actually sounds like nightmares ive had before dude you gotta deal with this op

send her reaction if you can, OP

"She is worth fighting for" is such a crock of shit. None of them are worth fighting for once they're ready to move onto the next dick.

No matter what she's set on fucking that guy, it's going to happen. Whether she's with you or not.

Honestly, that you "surprised" her in a negative way makes me bet she made plans with that dude that night, and you interrupted them.

Time to abandon ship.

Not bait. 100% serious.

OP I truly don't understand your logic... I mean think for a second just a second

If she showed up for your birthday doing a 4 hour drive and wanted to spend the weekend with you, would you do what she is doing to you? Ignore her? Rejecting time together? Saying you aren't tired but talking To other people?

If you won't and she does it's pretty clear she doesn't care about you the same way, I know you are in denial and you thinking "omg we get along so good! She is the best girl ever She is worth the fight!"

She isn't bro, how many other girls have you talked to as much as her for the past 8 months?
Probably not a single girl, on the other hand she has been talking to plenty of guys and realised you are not the best, for her, so she just talks to you in the meantime if because girls like the reassurance that they are wanted and loved

Tl;dr
Drop her ass and talk to other girls I guarantee in 3 months you will be over her and ask yourself why you allowed such humiliations and that she actually wasn't that's big of a deal

I know girls which have been in long distance relationships and when they are they are madly talking about the guy all the time surely they wouldn't ignore him if he went over for the weekend on her birthday

As others said, she probably mad because she wasn't going to fuck some niggers as birthday present and now she doesn't want to break up with you after you drove all the way there, she will next week tho

that sucks OP. Dump her.

She clearly doesn't see you as her bf. Low key see if you can hook up with her manager behind her back. Either way, I wouldn't bother trying to keep in touch with her if I were you. And if you can't bang the manager, I'd go home early.

Seems like a good idea if you ask me

I just sent her a link to this thread. You're fucked.

Be a man.
No revenge, no plots, no scheming.
Just get up, get back in the car, blast your favorite records and drive home knowing that you've got someone terrible out of your life.

If she cared for you in the slightest she wouldn't have acted the way she did.

Seriously, just go. Right now, no goodbyes no hoping she'll change your mind. Call your phone provider, request a new phone number, block her and her friends on social media and move the fuck on with your life. You'll thank yourself for not crying like a loser, and harping on her for months while she spends her time with someone else.

This all may be very hard for you but it's the best advice you're going to get.

Reply to my post so I know you heard and understand me.

fuck it, Post Nudes of this bitch.

>She is worth fighting for
If she's basically ignoring you and treating you like a nuisance, she clearly doesn't think you're worth fighting for. If she doesn't think you're worth it, why is she?

Agreed bro.

this

Exactly this OP

Not op but that's sum Damn fine advice

Fake and gay

By doing this you're saving yourself a lot of heartache further down the road. you think you feel like shit now?
Just walk away OP. that damn simple

> attempt to run sex.exe as admin
Kek
Safe to assume the system has a virus.
Distance may be due to the fact she feels she is cheating on her new lover.

Adding to my post for OP We all share a similar view of, "Fuck this girl," because it's the way you painted her in the telling of your story. From YOUR perspective she is mistreating you and you don't like it, on a subconscious level you're ready to leave her and continue on with your life.

Yeah sorry to hear OP. Even though it will hurt you, I think you should just leave asap. Maybe sleep on it, or not, but leave and then break up with her. You will experience some heartbreak, but will save yourself from much much more.

I think the most important thing in a relationship is just good communication. Wait for morning, sit her down, talk to her about what's going on, just get it all out there. Try to work it out, but if it can't be done, let go. Leave and don't look back.

I agree with this except I wouldn't change numbers or block shit. If she texts you, just respond a day later saying things didn't feel right and you weren't happy. Do not negotiate, do not get emotional. Just keep talk short or stop responding all together. This is your best course of action.

Plus you're sleeping on the fuckign couch. for gods sake, leave just to find a bed dude.

No don't do any of that. Change your Number and cut ties with her and her kin.

Fuck dude. Look, right now you're checking all the boxes to look like the "decent guy ex-bf" that was squandered for cheap and easy dick to all her friends and family, but other than that what the shit are you doing?

If a girl is into you at all, she should be excited to see you under almost all circumstances. She's not even excited to see you on her fucking birthday. What girl doesn't want to see her fucking bf on her god damned birthday?

> "user I'm tired and want to go to sleep
> she on her phone not text me when she said she was tired

If there were no other red flags, what are you even doing still being there? You're not going to have a good time. She's doing this shit on purpose. Absolutely no reason for you to sit there and take it. She's not happy to see you and is outwardly disrespecting you for no good reason. Just leave. If you have to stay the night, just say bye to her parents out of respect, say something's come up to them, and just leave. Don't look back.